Author Topic: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?  (Read 13664 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?
« on: December 04, 2020, 01:42:20 PM »
Possibly imo.  Firstly MM, if still alive, will turn 18 yoa which might result in her opening up Pandora's box by seeking formal docs eg passport, birth cert etc and questioning her parentage/background if not held captive.

Secondly Brexit will mean UK nationals will not have the same rights to roam unfettered around the Schengen Area which again might open up another of Pandora's boxes!

Either way unless MET have something really firm to pursue I think it will be difficult to justify further funding given MM will be 18 yoa/an adult. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:46:59 PM »
Possibly imo.  Firstly MM, if still alive, will turn 18 yoa which might result in her opening up Pandora's box by seeking formal docs eg passport, birth cert etc and questioning her parentage/background if not held captive.

Secondly Brexit will mean UK nationals will not have the same rights to roam unfettered around the Schengen Area which again might open up another of Pandora's boxes!

Either way unless MET have something really firm to pursue I think it will be difficult to justify further funding given MM will be 18 yoa/an adult. 

I think it will... Thanks to HCW... and due to the McCanns making an appeal on German TV which really was the start of everything

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 01:47:30 PM »
Pointless thread IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 01:49:16 PM »

Not if she's been done in by Brueckner she aint
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 01:51:18 PM »
Pointless thread IMO.

Why are you here then?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 01:53:59 PM »
I think it will... Thanks to HCW... and due to the McCanns making an appeal on German TV which really was the start of everything

Thanks to HCW?  If anything comes out of Germany it will be thanks to BKA. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 01:55:14 PM »
Thanks to HCW?  If anything comes out of Germany it will be thanks to BKA.

It could be said thanks to the McCanns.. It was their appeal on German TV that started all this

Offline The General

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »
It could be said thanks to the McCanns.. It was their appeal on German TV that started all this
Leaving the kids alone 5 nights on the bounce started it, actually, but I take your point.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 02:07:27 PM »

Next May it would/will be the girls 18th, she'll no longer be subject to ward of court meaning that the McCann's can unless a body is found in the meantime  declare her dead, unlikely I'd venture. OG are not duty bound to continue and  won't unless there is something substantive to go on with. Like the Needham case it'll quietly slip into the background unless a sauce pops up now and again.Imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 02:09:50 PM »
Leaving the kids alone 5 nights on the bounce started it, actually, but I take your point.
Depends how far you want to go... If CB had been arrested and charged in 2005 for the rape... He wouldn't be a suspect in the McCann  case and Maddies might still be here

Offline The General

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 02:14:00 PM »
Depends how far you want to go... If CB had been arrested and charged in 2005 for the rape... He wouldn't be a suspect in the McCann  case and Maddies might still be here
Doesn't count. He's a suspect, not the accused.
Good try though...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:20:36 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 02:15:13 PM »
Doesn't count. He's a suspect, not the accused.
Good try though...

Of course it counts.. Remember you are a General not a judge
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:20:53 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline The General

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 02:21:26 PM »
In terms of answering the original question, in my esteemed estimation, they will have to crack CB to have any chance of a 'resolution'. If, as I suspect, he did not abduct or kill MM, then he will talk upon questioning - why wouldn't he?
Who knows, he might crack, spill his guts and finger someone else......
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:16:14 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 02:34:18 PM »
Next May it would/will be the girls 18th, she'll no longer be subject to ward of court meaning that the McCann's can unless a body is found in the meantime  declare her dead, unlikely I'd venture. OG are not duty bound to continue and  won't unless there is something substantive to go on with. Like the Needham case it'll quietly slip into the background unless a sauce pops up now and again.Imo of course.

Yep, I agree and isn't there also a statute of limitations for crimes committed in Portugal?

I think the McCanns changed MM's legal status or their relationship with her on the back of legal advice?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 02:38:34 PM »
Yep, I agree and isn't there also a statute of limitations for crimes committed in Portugal?

I think the McCanns changed MM's legal status or their relationship with her on the back of legal advice?

The portuguese statute does not affect  a German prosecution