Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352850 times)

lizzibif.

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #510 on: November 12, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »
Ok so in six years following and posting on the case you have never come across this major piece,which featured widely in many places over years..... fair enough, I get the picture.....

Ffs I was only checking because there's been that many.

Offline jassi

« Reply #511 on: November 12, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »

Ffs I was only checking because there's been that many.

I know what you mean - it all gets so confusing and difficult to keep up with suspect of the day.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #512 on: November 15, 2013, 07:37:31 AM »
"Madeleine McCann: What really happened?" will be published in a handful of weeks...

Madeleine McCann's mother has been in the media spotlight lately, and her most recent comments seem to indicate that she's rather stressed out. Of course Kate says that she is losing sleep over the renewed investigation into her daughter's disappearance, but she seems to be attributing this to generally being the mother of a missing child.
"All you really want to do is disappear yourself," said the mother of the missing tot.
She reportedly apologized recently for having "a tricky couple of months," blaming her strange display of stress on simply having renewed hope in finding Madeleine. But can Kate really be trusted or believed when it comes to this entire case? It could equally be speculated that Kate's demeanor has nothing to do with "renewed hope" and has everything, instead, to do with "renewed anxiety" and fear of being found out by investigators.
Kate and Gerry McCann were suspects once in the disappearance of little Maddie, and former attorney-general (Portugal) Goncalo Amaral believes that the parents directly covered up the little girl's death. There has been a slew of evidence supporting Amaral's conclusion, including Kate's fingerprints on a window that she claimed was opened by an intruder. There is also the issue with the two sniffer dogs that alerted to several parts of the apartment, and the McCann's rental car -- in other words, indicating that someone might have bled or died in these areas.
Then there are the 48 questions that Kate refused to answer while being questioned about her daughter's disappearance. While this woman talks out the side of her neck about "the impact that a child going missing has on" there are still those questions that need answers. So, Kate, what really happened to Madeleine McCann and when is this farce of a "search" going to end?
Click here to read more by Chelsea Hoffman or fan her Facebook page to follow her latest projects. If you’re interested in learning about criminal profiling, missing persons or serial killers, consider enrolling in the Crime Studies class taught by crime analyst and profiler Chelsea Hoffman! You can also check out her Ask.Fm page.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #513 on: November 15, 2013, 07:40:52 AM »
Kate McCann reveals she's "exhausted" as renewed hope of finding daughter Madeleine means she can't sleep
14 Nov 2013 22:50
The 45-year-old gave an emotional insight into the horrific traumas of being the parent of a lost child - saying the unbearable pain made her want to "disappear herself"

"Exhausted": Kate McCann
PA
Kate McCann has told how the renewed hunt for missing daughter Madeleine has given her renewed hope, but also left her exhausted.

And the 45-year-old gave an emotional insight into the horrific traumas of being the parent of a lost child.

Kate said the pain was so unbearable, “all you really want to do is disappear yourself”.

The former GP told how she has endured a “tricky couple of months” and apologised for being “a bit sleep-deprived” when she spoke at a Missing People charity fundraising gala.

Renewed hope: Madeleine McCann
PA

Kate said: “What many people don’t know is the impact that a child going missing has on you, your family and all those who know your child. You need to know that all that can be done is being done and you need to know that the world hasn’t given up.”

Police have reopened their inquiry into Madeleine’s ­disappearance from her holiday apartment at Praia da Luz in May 2007, shortly before her fourth birthday.

A Crimewatch appeal last month resulted in an ­overwhelming response.

View gallery
""""""""
Madeleine McCann: Mirror chief reporter Andy Lines retraces route of the prime suspect
View gallery  
At the gala in London Kate, who is an ambassador for Missing People – a group led by Jo Youle – said: “The highs are when you think there is news. And the lows… the dread of knowing what happened and the dread of not knowing what happened.”

But despite her and husband Gerry’s anguish, Kate spoke of her delight that a billboard campaign she launched has helped find 100 missing people.

She said: “It’s a truly amazing achievement.”

Kate told how every five minutes a child goes missing in the UK.

She added: “Thankfully the majority are found within 24 hours but a significant number are not. And so for these parents the pain continues, the agonising days and nights without news.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227#ixzz2khKLf4nL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

stephen25000

« Reply #514 on: November 15, 2013, 07:46:00 AM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227#ixzz2khKLf4nL

A SUPREME IRONY.

A figurehead for a worthy cause, is the one along with her husband. who placed her oldest child in  unnecessary jeopardy in the first place.

You could not make this up.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #515 on: November 15, 2013, 08:39:26 AM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227#ixzz2khKLf4nL

A SUPREME IRONY.

A figurehead for a worthy cause, is the one along with her husband. who placed her oldest child in  unnecessary jeopardy in the first place.

You could not make this up.

8@??)( she and  gerry didnt care when maddie cried for them  and couldnt sleep did they??

Offline Luz

« Reply #516 on: November 15, 2013, 11:38:52 AM »
8@??)( she and  gerry didnt care when maddie cried for them  and couldnt sleep did they??

Since she was sleeping well 5 days after her daughter disappeared I guess her troubles now have little to do with Madeleine.

She is entering menopause; she is uncertain about her husband; she isn't anymore the "beauty"of the press; she is afraid of what this renewed investigation will reveal about her (them)... There are many reasons to loose your sleep, but I had expected it had happened much much earlier, when her daughter met a fateful destiny.

I am speculating, obviously. But as I don't get payed by the Madeleine Fund, I believe I'm free to expres my thoughts.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:41:19 AM by Luz »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #517 on: November 15, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »
Since she was sleeping well 5 days after her daughter disappeared I guess her troubles now have little to do with Madeleine.

She is entering menopause; she is uncertain about her husband; she isn't anymore the "beauty"of the press; she is afraid of what this renewed investigation will reveal about her (them)... There are many reasons to loose your sleep, but I had expected it had happened much much earlier, when her daughter met a fateful destiny.

plus having to carry on knowing that her  actions  whatever they were that night contributed to  her daughter  vanishing into thin air

AnneGuedes

« Reply #518 on: November 15, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227#ixzz2khKLf4nL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
The map exhibited by the Mirror has it all wrong.

Offline Luz

« Reply #519 on: November 15, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
It wasn't me that made the McCann public figures, they did.

Once they exposed themselves to the public they have to accept what comes with it. Praise and criticism - that's how media exposure works.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #520 on: November 15, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »

Once they exposed themselves to the public they have to accept what comes with it. Praise and criticism - that's how media exposure works.
They were taught how to use the media (for the good cause), they were very good pupils, they learnt in a nutshell. Unfortunately they weren't taught how to prevent the media to use them. Who taught them likely thought they had no secrets at all, would say everything they knew, answer all questions made by the police, rush to reconstruct, etc.

Offline Luz

« Reply #521 on: November 15, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »
They were taught how to use the media (for the good cause), they were very good pupils, they learnt in a nutshell. Unfortunately they weren't taught how to prevent the media to use them. Who taught them likely thought they had no secrets at all, would say everything they knew, answer all questions made by the police, rush to reconstruct, etc.

Too good pupils for their own good - if you allow the redundancy.

But they haven't tasted yet what the Media is capable of doing to/with them - the "silly billies" didn't learn anything. Look what the Media did to the most loved, the icon of the british press - Diana, the princess. What expects the McCann will be far more devastating, especially if they had anything to do with their daughters demise.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #522 on: November 15, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
Reading the newest article about Kate's ups and downs, I got a feeling there is no much happening at the moment.
Let's hope there is a useful breakthrough very soon!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227

Redblossom

« Reply #523 on: November 15, 2013, 06:53:36 PM »
Ah so we are not allowed to make personal posts about each other -but we can get personal about the McCanns. I see.
Means I cannot ask out right Luz have you had the menopause?

Is Carly allowed out by herself?

Mccanns are public figures.....what they put out the  public have a right of reply even if you dont like the reply.....they are not sacrosant you know....if you think they are who or what makes them so???

There is a child missing from that family, no one knows how it went missing, the PT authorities said they dont know what the  crime was, ergo the parents cannot be sacrosanct.....seeing as theyve never been cleared.....

Edited
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:54:36 PM by Redblossom »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #524 on: November 15, 2013, 07:01:53 PM »
Mccanns are public figures.....what they put out the  public have a right of reply even if you dont like the reply.....they are not sacrosant you know....if you think they are who or what makes them so???

exactly and it was their own actions who put them in the spotlight