Author Topic: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts  (Read 12117 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« on: December 27, 2015, 04:31:12 PM »
He is posting about blood being near the telephone in the kitchen.

He also falsely claimed today that Sheila's DNA was not found in the moderator.  Even though the DNA found in the moderator is totally irrelevant her DNA and the DNA of at least one of the twins was also found inside in addition to June's DNA and DNA they could not identify the contributor.

Furthermore he claimed that the judge stated Julie's testimony alone could not convict Jeremy and that a better lawyer could have got Jeremy off. In reality the judge stated that if the jury believed Julie's testimony that was sufficient alone to convict.  But that was not the only evidence anyway against Jeremy. They didn't have to rely on her testimony alone there was plenty of evidence that accorded with her testimony.

Steve seems to have become a big Mike and Jeremy fan at the same time he attacks people for recognizing there was reasonable doubt of David Bain's guilt.  Steveuk seems to have his wires totally crossed.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 11:33:25 PM »
He is posting about blood being near the telephone in the kitchen.

He also falsely claimed today that Sheila's DNA was not found in the moderator.  Even though the DNA found in the moderator is totally irrelevant her DNA and the DNA of at least one of the twins was also found inside in addition to June's DNA and DNA they could not identify the contributor.

Furthermore he claimed that the judge stated Julie's testimony alone could not convict Jeremy and that a better lawyer could have got Jeremy off. In reality the judge stated that if the jury believed Julie's testimony that was sufficient alone to convict.  But that was not the only evidence anyway against Jeremy. They didn't have to rely on her testimony alone there was plenty of evidence that accorded with her testimony.

Steve seems to have become a big Mike and Jeremy fan at the same time he attacks people for recognizing there was reasonable doubt of David Bain's guilt.  Steveuk seems to have his wires totally crossed.

How do you know Steve_uk is male?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 12:00:38 AM »
How do you know Steve_uk is male?

I think Steve is a male for the same reason I thought you were a female even before you told me you got a bra for Christmas.  Holly is a feminine name and Steve is a masculine name.  Are you just busting my balls or are you privy to inside information that Steve is not male?   No one has corrected me when saying he so I kept doing it.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 01:47:00 AM »
I think Steve is a male for the same reason I thought you were a female even before you told me you got a bra for Christmas.  Holly is a feminine name and Steve is a masculine name.  Are you just busting my balls or are you privy to inside information that Steve is not male?   No one has corrected me when saying he so I kept doing it.

'Steve' might simply be a username.  I'm not privy to any inside info, and if I was it's unlikely I would spill, but I do spend a lot of time carefully reading posts.  Female intuition but I might be wrong.  I have been known to be wrong in the past!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 02:03:29 AM »
'Steve' might simply be a username.  I'm not privy to any inside info, and if I was it's unlikely I would spill, but I do spend a lot of time carefully reading posts.  Female intuition but I might be wrong.  I have been known to be wrong in the past!

I can't post on blue anymore so someone else will have to ask.

Offline guinness

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
Gosh - rubbishing posters on the blue by name - are you missing everybody? That's a bit low though is it not ? Even for you. I thought you were an intelligent debater - not a playground sneak.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 11:28:46 PM »
Gosh - rubbishing posters on the blue by name - are you missing everybody? That's a bit low though is it not ? Even for you. I thought you were an intelligent debater - not a playground sneak.

What sneak?  A sneak says things in private I challenge them in open sight. They read this board religiously, they constantly comment on what is posted here.  They also are free to post here if they so choose.

Offline puglove

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 11:38:58 PM »
What sneak?  A sneak says things in private I challenge them in open sight. They read this board religiously, they constantly comment on what is posted here.  They also are free to post here if they so choose.

And that's the thing. The "truce" that nelly desperately scrambled for, when he was outed, has long-since melted into the ether. We're just one big forum. Except I'm not allowed to give Clapped-Out a pounding, because apparently she'll top herself. Personally, I think that it would take a nuclear explosion to see her off.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 08:08:54 PM »
Caroline:

"It's not against the law to know about a crime and not tell but if a police officer asks you if you know anything and you lie - then it's a crime."

There is a caveat to this.  Lying to police by saying you know nothing when you actually do (omitting things you know) do is not a crime in general. Lying about something material in an effort to assist a criminal whether by providing a false alibi or providing other misleading information is on the other hand a crime.  Am omission doesn't put police in a worse place than they were.  Providing misleading information potentially does put them in a worse place (assuming they believe it) and constitutes an intentional effort to obstruct.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 08:59:31 PM »
Steve_uk I think you will find the twins were fraternal and not identical as you claim:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8549.msg413674.html?PHPSESSID=4rr536ci74rrcv7h6686rtbas2#msg413674

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
Steve_uk I think you will find the twins were fraternal and not identical as you claim:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8549.msg413674.html?PHPSESSID=4rr536ci74rrcv7h6686rtbas2#msg413674

And Steve despite all your piety about CC and the twins the fact you claimed wrongly the twins were identical speaks volumes. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 01:52:58 PM »
And Steve despite all your piety about CC and the twins the fact you claimed wrongly the twins were identical speaks volumes.

And your forum avatar even contains an image of the twins. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
From Steve_uk today:

But Sheila's blood was located in the silencer, which was impossible for him to explain away..

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9200.msg432156.html#msg432156

Patrick J Lincoln testified that the blood found in the silencer was specific to Sheila Caffell.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9200.msg432183.html#msg432183

No Steve SC's blood wasn't located in the silencer and Dr Lincoln didn't testify that the blood found in the silencer was specific to Sheila Caffell. 

The flake of blood supposedly found inside the silencer matched SC's blood groupings which at the time were shared by about 8% of unrelated white British people as stated by Dr Lincoln in a report for the defence:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=276.0;attach=923

About 8% of unrelated white British people would be expected to have this combination of groups.

IMO you place way too much emphasis on lay witness testimony: Doris Foakes, Charles Marsden, JM, James Richard, BW at the expense of understanding the forensics.  Are you unable or unwilling?

And Steve_uk its Eley not Ely.  The cartridges used in the murders/suicide at WHF were manufactured by Eley.  Ely is home to a beautiful cathedral in the city of Ely, Cambridgeshire, not far from Malcolm Fletcher and FSS.  The fact you overlooked this speaks volumes.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 12:06:39 PM »

Where does it state that the twins were 'not' identical? The fact that several people were unable to tell them apart would indicate differently?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 01:29:24 PM »
Where does it state that the twins were 'not' identical? The fact that several people were unable to tell them apart would indicate differently?

I haven't seen anything referring to the twins as fraternal or identical I was just going on images in the public domain and to my eyes they don't look identical.  They are mostly dressed differently too.  I don't recall CC's book referring to them as identical or that people couldn't tell them apart.     

Who were the several people?  I'm only aware AE said she had difficulty in differentiating, who were the others?  It seems to me AE only saw them on the odd occasion and hadn't seen them for some considerable time.  They obviously look similar and being the same age/build would make it difficult perhaps for someone like AE who only saw them infrequently and hadn't been in their company for some time.  JM put them to bed at the party on the Sat before.  A member of the Howie family offered to identify all victims so I'm assuming he/she felt able to do so.