Author Topic: Like Mitchell and Jodi Jones “Official” Group. Will they carry on?  (Read 5747 times)

Offline rulesapply

I'm not gonna say this again as I'm not as rude as you...the stuff about MK was directly from SF. He says in days to come info will be revealed. I guess you will just have to wait!
And I'll say yet again. SF didn't post it. Had he, I'd ask him for proof. You posted it. Not SF. You posted it in your name. Where is your proof?

Offline Dexter

And I'll say yet again. SF didn't post it. Had he, I'd ask him for proof. You posted it. Not SF. You posted it in your name. Where is your proof?

As you seem to have difficulty understanding when he has shared then you will see.

Offline rulesapply

As you seem to have difficulty understanding when he has shared then you will see.

No. I have no difficulty.  He didn't directly post. You did. Therefore, the onus of proof is on you, not him. Where is your proof?

Offline Dexter

No. I have no difficulty.  He didn't directly post. You did. Therefore, the onus of proof is on you, not him. Where is your proof?

Look .... Read this really slowly. I shared what he asked me to share. How can I provide something before he does? Shall I follow your lead and make it up just to give you something to play with.

Offline rulesapply

Look .... Read this really slowly. I shared what he asked me to share. How can I provide something before he does? Shall I follow your lead and make it up just to give you something to play with.
If you share, in your name, the onus of proof is on you so I have to assume you weren't silly enough to just share without proof? Where is it?

Offline Dexter

If you share, in your name, the onus of proof is on you so I have to assume you weren't silly enough to just share without proof? Where is it?

Like you share all you proof within your character assassinations.

Offline Dexter

Not quite sure who you think you are BUT as I have said over and over again SF will share what he wants when he wants. He doesnt have to dance to your tune. Neither does Sandra or anyone else connected to the case no matter how much you bleat. A young girl was murdered it's not a game show

Offline rulesapply

Not quite sure who you think you are BUT as I have said over and over again SF will share what he wants when he wants. He doesnt have to dance to your tune. Neither does Sandra or anyone else connected to the case no matter how much you bleat. A young girl was murdered it's not a game show
So, you don't have proof? You have thrown out damning accusations whilst not taking responsibility.  This is not the fault of SF. This is your fault. I would never throw out unsubstantiated claims from someone else. I'm not that stupid.  This is your responsibility. Not SF. You.

Offline Paranoid Android

I’m sure many said that during the campaigns to free Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four, the Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold and Harry MacKenney, Stefan Kiszko, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, the Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Sally Clark, the Cardiff Three, Barri White, Ched Evans etc, etc, etc.

So, Dr Lean's followers must be delighted that the verdict in the Bill Cosby case has been overturned, eh?

Offline Dexter

So, Dr Lean's followers must be delighted that the verdict in the Bill Cosby case has been overturned, eh?

That is a giant leap not sure how you reach that conclusion.

Offline faithlilly

Pardon?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Parky41

I’m sure many said that during the campaigns to free Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four, the Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold and Harry MacKenney, Stefan Kiszko, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, the Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Sally Clark, the Cardiff Three, Barri White, Ched Evans etc, etc, etc.

It is a pointless exercise - Do we draw up list of every person who was guilty who got off with it? Of people who were factually guilty but the system failed the victims. Those people who went on to rape or kill again. Or the lenient sentences handed out.

Nothing is perfect it is the way of humanity. - flawed. And it must be truly awful, for any innocent person to be doing time for something they did not do. It is also awful for every victim, or family of the victims to have to repeatedly go through every avenue of the legal system - with those who are guilty. Who take the system for that proverbial ride. Because they can. For you can bet your bottom dollar, that the actual % of the people whom make those appeals, who abuse the system far outweigh those that are genuine. And it is this high % of chancers who make it harder for those that are genuine.

And the truth is, when someone is facing a life behind bars, as is the case with Mitchell. They have absolutely nothing to lose. he is going nowhere, that is the reality here. And it is a fool who believes if Mitchell were to hold his hands up anything would change. Parole boards, rehabilitation for the outside world. - There is only the slimmest glimmer of hope that he may one day be free? He did not simply murder Jodi Jones. The actions of a truly disturbed mind. And it is this which will have a massive impact on any parole board. Of any pleas from the victims family for their voice will be heard.

Perhaps, and this is an almighty big IF here. There is legal advice on board it is telling Mitchell to pipe it down a notch. While they try to sort through some of the mess that has already taken place. That they will be advising Mitchell of future possibilities now he has entered into those final three years before eligibility begins.

I liken this case to that of that of Russel Bishop.The blessing of this case, with someone who was factually guilty where a conviction was secured. To that of Bishop who walked free even though he was factually guilty, By the grace of whatever his next victim miraculously survived. Where with Mitchell a life or lives may have been saved.

It's also refreshing to see people coming to their senses. Those that actually thought there had been some active campaigning by Mitchells father. By other close family members to then realise that it is in effect but a handful of people. Who have been attempting to tout this story over time. That they actually realise it is them that is to be the active campaigners, doing the shouting from any rooftops? Selling the books and merchandise. To also have realised that Lean and Mitchells mother had been at loggerheads for many years. Which has had the effect of that sharp rise in numbers dropping dramatically. And they have been disillusioned in many areas. A substantial amount around the verity of what has been put out around the case itself.

Offline faithlilly

It is a pointless exercise - Do we draw up list of every person who was guilty who got off with it? Of people who were factually guilty but the system failed the victims. Those people who went on to rape or kill again. Or the lenient sentences handed out.

So do we ignore those who protest their innocence simply because the system is imperfect?

Nothing is perfe,ct it is the way of humanity. - flawed. And it must be truly awful, for any innocent person to be doing time for something they did not do. It is also awful for every victim, or family of the victims to have to repeatedly go through every avenue of the legal system - with those who are guilty. Who take the system for that proverbial ride. Because they can. For you can bet your bottom dollar, that the actual % of the people whom make those appeals, who abuse the system far outweigh those that are genuine. And it is this high % of chancers who make it harder for those that are genuine.

Of course you have access to research that proves your hypothesis? I’m sure you wouldn’t throw around claims like the above without some solid evidence to support your contention, would you?

And the truth is, when someone is facing a life behind bars, as is the case with Mitchell. They have absolutely nothing to lose. he is going nowhere, that is the reality here. And it is a fool who believes if Mitchell were to hold his hands up anything would change. Parole boards, rehabilitation for the outside world. - There is only the slimmest glimmer of hope that he may one day be free? He did not simply murder Jodi Jones. The actions of a truly disturbed mind. And it is this which will have a massive impact on any parole board. Of any pleas from the victims family for their voice will be heard.

We shall see.

Perhaps, and this is an almighty big IF here. There is legal advice on board it is telling Mitchell to pipe it down a notch. While they try to sort through some of the mess that has already taken place. That they will be advising Mitchell of future possibilities now he has entered into those final three years before eligibility begins.

Like the rest of us you have no idea what the new legal time are telling Luke.

I liken this case to that of that of Russel Bishop.The blessing of this case, with someone who was factually guilty where a conviction was secured. To that of Bishop who walked free even though he was factually guilty, By the grace of whatever his next victim miraculously survived. Where with Mitchell a life or lives may have been saved.

There are certainly parallels with this case and the Bishop one although not the ones you mention. The spectre of lies under oath looms large in both cases. Johnson’s helped exonerate Bishop of the murder charge hanging over his head, JaJ, SK and AW’s helped convict Luke of the murder charge hanging over his head...two sides of the same coin. 

It's also refreshing to see people coming to their senses. Those that actually thought there had been some active campaigning by Mitchells father. By other close family members to then realise that it is in effect but a handful of people. Who have been attempting to tout this story over time. That they actually realise it is them that is to be the active campaigners, doing the shouting from any rooftops? Selling the books and merchandise. To also have realised that Lean and Mitchells mother had been at loggerheads for many years. Which has had the effect of that sharp rise in numbers dropping dramatically. And they have been disillusioned in many areas. A substantial amount around the verity of what has been put out around the case itself.

One does not have to look at the commotion that surrounds the case, that’s the distraction. One simply has to observe the paucity of the case against Luke to conclude that a great injustice has taken place.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Lianna Mackie

** Edited (on 2nd July 2021) to add: we will be extending our silence until further notice.

This is a very difficult time after recent events, and instead of adding to any speculation or drama, we have made a team decision to wait until we have managed to have a meeting, and received clarification about a few things before deciding how to move forward. **

Tomorrow marks 18 years since Jodi was tragically taken. As a mark of respect, at midnight tonight we will be closing the group. It shall remain closed throughout tomorrow, and will reopen at 10.10am on Thursday 1st July.

For the remainder of Thursday, this will be the only post that will be open for comments. And it will only be to receive kind words for Jodi, and in remembrance of Jodi.

No other posts will be accepted into the group until the 2nd of July when we will fully open up again. However, please bare with us. For the members of our team who personally knew Jodi, or know Luke, it is a delicate time of year. And for the rest of the team who have tirelessly fought for justice, whether for years, or for months, it’s been a tough few months behind the scenes. We will be taking some time to regroup, speak to Luke, and figure out the best way forward. We will update you all as soon as we can. Let’s not speculate, and remain calm and united in a fight for justice for Luke, but most importantly for Jodi.

Jodi was a true individual, she just shone. And I have no doubt, had she still been here today, she’d be absolutely amazing at whatever she chose to do. The empty space she left in so many hearts is immeasurable.

“Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be,
As a friend, as a friend.”
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Sharon Indy Sunshine

“Don’t worry guys we are not going anywhere. We will be back ASAP
Thank you for your continued support “
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”