Author Topic: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!  (Read 46807 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2021, 08:55:39 PM »

So, where was the other daughter living?

With her father

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2021, 08:58:44 PM »
I was under the impression that her girls were around Jodi's age in 2003, and that they attended Newbattle High School.

As a clinical hypnotherapist, I know a bit about the power of suggestion, Confusion is a really powerful technique’
(Sandra Lean 4th Dec 2020)

Anything and everything Sandra Lean says or writes should be fact checked
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 09:15:00 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »
With her father

Do you have a cite...Brietta insists on it?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2021, 09:27:55 PM »
Do you have a cite...Brietta insists on it?

Why don’t you ask her https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuWO8lBuhw

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2021, 07:46:26 AM »
That’s not how it works.

Then ask Sandra Lean

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2021, 08:32:47 AM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2021, 08:50:33 AM »

How do you know?

She divorced in 2003

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2021, 11:29:02 AM »
She divorced in 2003

I know, but why does that necessarily mean that one daughter lived with her father?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2021, 04:59:11 PM »
I know, but why does that necessarily mean that one daughter lived with her father?

I don’t know if it was an amicable arrangement or court ordered

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2021, 05:08:06 PM »
and misleading...

Only one daughter lived with Sandra Lean in 2003 - I was not aware of this until recently

MR: ‘Did Jodie and Luke hang about a lot with her sister, brother, SK and the moped boys? We’re the siblings close or was their a lot of friction between them?
Anyone know?

LS‘Following! Must have been something off for one sibling to live with her gran and the other two with mum 🙄! I know growing up that I had to eventually live with my granny for a period of time teenage years and that’s because I didn’t get on too well with my mam when I was a teeenager 😂 typical! But yeah coulda been anything eh! Xx

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:25:06 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2021, 08:55:10 AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.4560.html

(Luke’s clothing, am I correct in saying this was meant to be the same clothes he wore to school that day that he was still in that night? If so who corroborated this?) Quote Bullseye.

[Yes. again, from memory, there were some witnesses from school who described those clothes, then the boys he was out playing with in the early evening also described those  clothes.

There are 30 - 40 boxes of documents. When they were returned from the SCCRC, the papers were just chucked in wily-nily and have never been properly sorted ever since. It will take me a long time to sort them all into the sort of order that would allow me to access specific papers quickly. I know what's there because it was me who sorted them before they went to the Commission in the first place.]

Were the 30-40? boxes of documents in their "wily-nily" state, handed into MOJO as such? Ms Lean visited MOJO offices at least once or twice a week, claiming she was the only person who accessed the files whilst there.
What did she do with the paper work, over this lengthy period of time, if not organize it into order? Was Ms Mitchell helping her with the files? Just a thought. Another thought being (working around response here) Would memory, of a case studied for 16yrs, books written around and so forth, not have information of importance steadfast in memory.

I’ve not read her book ‘innocents betrayed’ but is it fully referenced and if so how did she reference the book - from her notes or from the original case papers?

She talked to me about the possibility of writing another book and self publishing when we last spoke (Around February/March 2014)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:00:32 AM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2021, 08:14:34 PM »
SL's previous publisher doesn't seem to have a good reputation. Self published may be less risky. The fewer dubious men in a person's life, the better.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:22:05 PM by rulesapply »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2022, 05:24:43 PM »
Sandra Lean
"I refer to your recent communications with me, your posts on the Bamber forum, and our previous exchanges.

While I appreciate that fighting a MOJ is an uphill struggle, and a steep learning curve, there are some "mistakes" which cannot be explained as ignorance, enthusiastic but misguided belief, or any of the other well trodden routes most people take on their journey towards justice.

I personally believe that your recent online behaviour, the way you handled Simon's confession to the other burglary, and the consequent attacks of Shaun and Stephanie Bon have all been detrimental to public support for Simon. The letter, supposedly from Simon, was a disgraceful slap in the face to many, many people who have tried to help Simon over the years.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384705.html#msg384705

Not a ‘MOJ’ - innocence fraud!

There is the miscarriage of justice phenomenon and the ‘innocence’ fraud phenomenon, which charlatans like Sandra Lean and child killer and sexual predator Billy Middleton won’t address - for obvious reasons
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 05:29:00 PM by Nicholas »