Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 166189 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1140 on: June 30, 2020, 09:04:33 PM »
New test results will clear him. The Germans will have to do them to prove he was involved!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:07:13 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1141 on: June 30, 2020, 09:39:21 PM »
I don’t believe the family of nine all got their “timings wrong”. I believe they were accurate to within five minutes of the sighting.... Who do you think they saw - an innocent holiday maker? Why was this person never identified in what Colin Sutton describes as a very thorough investigation?

The family of nine consisted of children too

And they’d all been boozing in the pub, except for the underage children.

They must have been tired having flown in from Ireland just that day; and it was dark too. As they all left the pub after drinking goodness knows how much, I’d guess the reason they left at around 10pm is that they were dog tired (their children must have been!) and they probably didn’t even glance at their watches — they just wanted to fall in bed and sleep.

That road was apparently quite narrow, with little walkways and stone steps in all directions, so to take in a strange man’s appearance, facial features, expression and stance seems odd to me...

You’re right it was a very thorough investigation, so thorough in fact, that CS later down the line confirmed Gerry McCann was in the OC Tapas bar at 10 pm, and had been since 9:15pm

So that ruled him out — which was a ludicrous suggestion in the first place.

The Portuguese Police even told Mr Smith they’d confirmed where Gerry was at that time many months later and that’s when Mr Smith said no more. He was obviously mistaken, or perhaps was susceptible to suggestion...I feel he was embarrassed for wasting police time and felt foolish, hence why he insisted he wasn’t to be named in the press

As for the man seen, who the Smiths claimed looked “local”, was slim — which I wouldn’t describe Gerry as: I’d describe him as medium weight, well-set and fit — he certainly didn’t look thin. Nor does he look Mediterranean , albeit with LIGHT brown hair...it’s obvious the man was either a local dad taking his child home, or possibly a holidaymaker from another part of Portugal (they do tend to take their children out late in Southern Europe) and he probably never even saw or knew he’d been mentioned. Especially if he didn’t read English newspapers, spoke English – and if he did see the photo-fit a year later he probably didn’t even recognise himself!

I don’t know why you’re going on about this.

The police aren’t interested in the sighting, so why are you?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1142 on: June 30, 2020, 09:41:42 PM »
I know you are responding to ISpy but the same principle can be applied to the Tapas group i.e ‘I don’t believe a group of 7 all got their timings wrong’?

I pretty much agree. The alarm raised around ten, and the sighting just after the Smith’s left a bar around 10 could actually place both events 10 - 20 minutes apart. It’s also worth bearing in mind that the T9 timeline(s) don’t need to stop when the alarm was raised... The important point on this thread however is the dog alerts and the inconclusive analysis of the DNA testing of the resultant samples.

« Reply #1143 on: June 30, 2020, 09:47:15 PM »

SY are very interested in the sighting remember.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1144 on: June 30, 2020, 10:06:02 PM »
No, it wasn't a typo.  I don't know which of you are men and which are women.  But I don't do a lot of Wondering.  I know that most men are useless and illogical.

Well, I’m actually a woman, hence why I’m allowed to be temperamental and have mood swings — according to my EX-husband

I got sick of seeing JB’s photo-aged face on my profile, it brought the worst out in me

So don’t worry, Eleanor, I’m not a he/him/other, and I haven’t had a sex change

You’re safe, I promise  ?>)()<
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1145 on: June 30, 2020, 10:13:58 PM »
Unless he has a cast iron alibi for the night in question how do you imagine it’s going to be proven he wasn’t involved?

Yes, I was thinking that...

I can’t envisage any of his equally vile associates giving him an alibi

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1146 on: June 30, 2020, 10:21:46 PM »
I'm laughing at you and your nonsense posts  @)(++(* And you will probably disappear once the German is found not to be involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

Really?

Just you wait and see

That evil sadist will be caged...

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:55:21 AM by G-Unit »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1147 on: June 30, 2020, 10:26:29 PM »
New test results will clear him. The Germans will have to do them to prove he was involved!

You’re hell bent on protecting him, aren’t you?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:01:43 PM by G-Unit »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1148 on: June 30, 2020, 10:31:29 PM »

SY are very interested in the sighting remember.

You’re about 12 years backwards

The police ruled the Smith sighting out back then

Don’t you feel embarrassed about that?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1149 on: June 30, 2020, 10:40:27 PM »
NONE of any of the individuals statements are confirmed by anyone else.

Whatever made you think they should be?

Each statement is taken separately: didn’t you know that?

You’ll always have contradictions in peoples statements; not because they’re necessarily lying, but because people forgot certain things/times/occurrences, or some people simply make mistakes. But when a bundle is put together it forms a picture that should add up. And like it or not (and you don’t like it) the FACT remains that what was said about the evening and timings was correct.

Where YOU come seriously unstuck, is by claiming (despite not being there) that they all left the Tapas Bar at 9:40pm.

They did not.

Besides the majority of people giving the correct times, the mere fact that Kate and Gerry arrived at the Tapas Bar at 8:30pm — and between then and when Kate came running back saying Maddie had been taken — Kate’s child-check was the THIRD one.

They’d agreed to do half hourly checks.

Gerry did his at 9PM

That was when Jane Tanner saw him about 10 minutes later as she was doing hers and saw Gerry chatting to a neighbour outside the apartment.

Gerry then RETURNED to the Tapas Bar.

At 9:30PM it was Kate’s turn to check,  but as their friend was checking on HIS children at the same time, and his apartment was next door to theirs, he offered to check in for Kate and Gerry. Which friends do.

He then returned about 9:40PM.

So you tell me how, according to you, the whole table jumped up and ran out BEFORE Kate went to do HER check at 10PM?!

You seem to be using the statements made by the T9 to corroborate the statements made by the T9.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1150 on: June 30, 2020, 10:47:52 PM »
The family of nine consisted of children too

And they’d all been boozing in the pub, except for the underage children.

They must have been tired having flown in from Ireland just that day; and it was dark too. As they all left the pub after drinking goodness knows how much, I’d guess the reason they left at around 10pm is that they were dog tired (their children must have been!) and they probably didn’t even glance at their watches — they just wanted to fall in bed and sleep.

That road was apparently quite narrow, with little walkways and stone steps in all directions, so to take in a strange man’s appearance, facial features, expression and stance seems odd to me...

You’re right it was a very thorough investigation, so thorough in fact, that CS later down the line confirmed Gerry McCann was in the OC Tapas bar at 10 pm, and had been since 9:15pm

So that ruled him out — which was a ludicrous suggestion in the first place.

The Portuguese Police even told Mr Smith they’d confirmed where Gerry was at that time many months later and that’s when Mr Smith said no more. He was obviously mistaken, or perhaps was susceptible to suggestion...I feel he was embarrassed for wasting police time and felt foolish, hence why he insisted he wasn’t to be named in the press

As for the man seen, who the Smiths claimed looked “local”, was slim — which I wouldn’t describe Gerry as: I’d describe him as medium weight, well-set and fit — he certainly didn’t look thin. Nor does he look Mediterranean , albeit with LIGHT brown hair...it’s obvious the man was either a local dad taking his child home, or possibly a holidaymaker from another part of Portugal (they do tend to take their children out late in Southern Europe) and he probably never even saw or knew he’d been mentioned. Especially if he didn’t read English newspapers, spoke English – and if he did see the photo-fit a year later he probably didn’t even recognise himself!

I don’t know why you’re going on about this.

Speculation without facts is a waste of time. The whole bolded paragraph above is irrelevant because the Smiths DID NOT arrive in Portugal on 3rd May.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1151 on: June 30, 2020, 11:21:10 PM »
You seem to be using the statements made by the T9 to corroborate the statements made by the T9.

I thought you liked cites?

And why are you implying NINE people who made statements were lying? Because that’s what you’re doing.

You’re disbelieving a group of people who gave statements telling the truth.

Other witnesses gave same accounts too...why aren’t you accusing THEM of lying?

Or do you think everyone lies?

Are you also saying the telephone records are all wrong too? You can see by looking at them when the frantic calls began — and they all started AFTER 10PM.

The police and complex staff know what time it all happened....are they lying too?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:53:00 AM by G-Unit »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1152 on: July 01, 2020, 12:04:14 AM »
Smithman had a job to do. Lucky for him the calls began after it was done  &%%6

OG won't comment on Smithman because he's very much part of the investigation! They cited section 30 in regards to questions about him - FOI.

https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/documents/1205/investigations-and-proceedings-foi-section-30.pdf

In broad terms, the section 30 exemptions exist to
ensure the effective investigation and prosecution of offences
and the protection of confidential sources. They recognise the
need to prevent disclosures that would prejudice either a
particular investigation or set of proceedings, or the
investigatory and prosecution processes generally, including
any prejudice to future investigations and proceedings.

A)        Has the man in the efits been identified? 

Operation Grange is a live investigation, we do not comment on
identification as this information is held for the purpose of the
investigation and therefore falls within the section 30 exemption.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:09:04 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

« Reply #1153 on: July 01, 2020, 12:06:59 AM »

Really?

Just you wait and see

That evil sadist will be caged...

You know, people like you concern me. You seem to almost LIKE that evil paedophile; the rapist, child molester, torturer, murderer...

Doesn’t that worry you?

I think the words of Brieta are worth repeating here: "there is absolutely no excuse for sinking to the depths of personal comment.

Please desist.  Not only is it impolite, it is against forum rules."

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1154 on: July 01, 2020, 12:23:03 AM »
I think the words of Brieta are worth repeating here: "there is absolutely no excuse for sinking to the depths of personal comment.

Please desist.  Not only is it impolite, it is against forum rules."

You do seem to be utterly convinced that this new suspect is not involved in Madeline's abduction.
How can you be so sure?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.