Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 166189 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1155 on: July 01, 2020, 01:52:49 AM »
You do seem to be utterly convinced that this new suspect is not involved in Madeline's abduction.
How can you be so sure?

I said the circumstantial evidence against the German is worthy of further investigation.

However I'm yet to be shown any evidence of an abduction.

Were the dog alerts evidence of anything? On their own, no. The resultant samples of "human cellular material" collected from areas where the dogs alerted are certainly evidence.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1156 on: July 01, 2020, 08:36:48 AM »
I said the circumstantial evidence against the German is worthy of further investigation.

Were the dog alerts evidence of anything? On their own, no. The resultant samples of "human cellular material" collected from areas where the dogs alerted are certainly evidence.

If MM was abducted what evidence would you expect to find?

We're all shedding human cellular material constantly all over the place by way of skin cells and hairs.  What relevance do you see with the hcm collected from 5a? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1157 on: July 01, 2020, 08:45:49 AM »
If MM was abducted what evidence would you expect to find?

We're all shedding human cellular material constantly all over the place by way of skin cells and hairs.  What relevance do you see with the hcm collected from 5a?

Thats the question 3 police forces can't seemingly answer.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1158 on: July 01, 2020, 09:02:47 AM »
Thats the question 3 police forces can't seemingly answer.

Perhaps because the soc doesn't lend itself to yielding evidence?  Patio doors left unsecured, a small sleeping child scooped up and out the front door.

A while back the Chilleden murders were reviewed by a team of experts as some believe the person convicted might b a MoJ.  The victims were tied up and despite the fact the ties were forensically analysed no dna was found:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08sxrhz
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

« Reply #1159 on: July 01, 2020, 09:27:47 AM »
Perhaps because the soc doesn't lend itself to yielding evidence?  Patio doors left unsecured, a small sleeping child scooped up and out the front door.

A while back the Chilleden murders were reviewed by a team of experts as some believe the person convicted might b a MoJ.  The victims were tied up and despite the fact the ties were forensically analysed no dna was found:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08sxrhz

And no-one seeing this?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1160 on: July 01, 2020, 11:09:59 AM »
Scotland yard were not interested in any of the materials collected for forensic testing after the British dogs visit to Luz and I have never seen any interest being shown by the Brits once they had the test results in their hand.

The Rebello investigation ~ who also had an understanding of the forensic results ~ were disinterested as well as being a little perplexed after viewing the dog video.
They couldn't come to grips with the animal passing the same object on a number of occasions, even playing with it, only to alert to it a little later when it was put in a cupboard.

Scotland Yard were however deeply interested in retesting and testing for the first time, hairs found in the McCann apartment;  the Portuguese did not allow them to do that ~ permission was categorically refused.

Snip
A Met Police team led by DCI Andy Redwood announced their wish to look again at forensic material collected in the early days of the Madeleine McCann investigation during a visit to the university town of Coimbra earlier this month.

They met with the bosses of Portugal’s Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra, two hours drive north of Lisbon, where most of the material, also said to include 25 blood and saliva samples, is held.

Institute president Francisco Brizida, said afterwards: “I have the certainty they went away very happy.”

“The tonic of the meeting was about the possibility of the tests on samples collected in 2007 being re-done.

“The British police wanted clarification on the examinations the institute had carried out during the early stages of the inquiry in the areas of genetics and biology.

“We talked about non-identified material that was collected in Madeleine’s apartment.

“I can’t say for sure new DNA tests that didn’t yield a conclusive result in 2007 could now yield an objective result.

“But technology nowadays allows us to go further than years ago in areas like genetic markers.

“Several possibilities are open. One could be that British police do the tests in Britain with British technology and another that the institute does them.

“But that’s an area in which the institute does not have the last word. There’s a situation of judicial cooperation and a new international letter of request would be necessary.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/528865/Madeleine-McCann-human-hairs-hunt-Portugal

Snip
In 2012, Scotland Yard detectives visited a Portuguese laboratory and asked them to retest the hairs found in the apartment. Their request was denied.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/madeleine-mccann-portuguese-police-reject-request-retest.html

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1161 on: July 01, 2020, 11:28:16 AM »
You seem to be using the statements made by the T9 to corroborate the statements made by the T9.

Aren’t their statements valid, then?

And you’re wrong, yet again

I’m using ALL the statements...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1162 on: July 01, 2020, 11:29:20 AM »
Speculation without facts is a waste of time. The whole bolded paragraph above is irrelevant because the Smiths DID NOT arrive in Portugal on 3rd May.

Cite please
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1163 on: July 01, 2020, 11:30:40 AM »
Smithman had a job to do. Lucky for him the calls began after it was done  &%%6

OG won't comment on Smithman because he's very much part of the investigation! They cited section 30 in regards to questions about him - FOI.

https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/documents/1205/investigations-and-proceedings-foi-section-30.pdf

In broad terms, the section 30 exemptions exist to
ensure the effective investigation and prosecution of offences
and the protection of confidential sources. They recognise the
need to prevent disclosures that would prejudice either a
particular investigation or set of proceedings, or the
investigatory and prosecution processes generally, including
any prejudice to future investigations and proceedings.

A)        Has the man in the efits been identified? 

Operation Grange is a live investigation, we do not comment on
identification as this information is held for the purpose of the
investigation and therefore falls within the section 30 exemption.

What an ignorant sweeping statement

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1164 on: July 01, 2020, 11:36:53 AM »
I think the words of Brieta are worth repeating here: "there is absolutely no excuse for sinking to the depths of personal comment.

Please desist.  Not only is it impolite, it is against forum rules."

When someone says they’d like to have a drink with a convicted paedophile, rapist, torturer, thief, murderer (which all intelligent people know he is — he SAID he wanted to kill a child after using and torturing them)...I have every right to question that individual

In fact, his comment is so concerning I have every right to report him to the police

Police would be verrrry interested in why he’d want to associate with a convicted paedophile.

You may wish to protect such people, which shines a spotlight on you too!

But let me warn you now, if you’re ignorant enough to think police don’t monitor these forums you’re very, very wrong.

Fact.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:00:10 AM by ISpyWithMyEye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1165 on: July 01, 2020, 11:37:56 AM »
You do seem to be utterly convinced that this new suspect is not involved in Madeline's abduction.
How can you be so sure?

Sounds like he almost admires him!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1166 on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:22 AM »

It isn’t  just circumstantial evidence at all

And no-one is is interested whether you want to see evidence — you’re not a detective
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:01:01 AM by ISpyWithMyEye »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1167 on: July 01, 2020, 11:44:28 AM »

Cite please

Cites are supposed to be provided, but that's something you usually refuse to comply with. You claimed the Smiths arrived in Portugal on 3rd May; where is your cite? I know you are wrong and I said so. If you want people to believe what you said I suggest you find the cite you need.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1168 on: July 01, 2020, 12:02:05 PM »

When someone says they’d like to have a drink with a convicted paedophile, rapist, torturer, thief, murderer (which all intelligent know he is — he SAID he wanted to kill a child after using and torturing them)...I have evry right to question that individual

In fact, his comment is s so concerning I have every right to report him to the police

Police would be verrrry interested in why he’d want  to associate with a convicted paedophile.

You may wish to protect such people, which shines a spotlight on you too!

But let me warn you now, if you’re ignorant enough to think police don’t monitor these forums you’re very, very wrong.

Fact.

I never said I wanted to have a drink with him.

I said I'd rather have a beer with him than the McCanns.

It's what's known as wumming, & if that's illegal then I'm surprised the police haven't arrested me years ago, rather than pursuing fictional child abductors.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

« Reply #1169 on: July 01, 2020, 12:54:28 PM »
Scotland yard were not interested in any of the materials collected for forensic testing after the British dogs visit to Luz and I have never seen any interest being shown by the Brits once they had the test results in their hand.

The Rebello investigation ~ who also had an understanding of the forensic results ~ were disinterested as well as being a little perplexed after viewing the dog video.
They couldn't come to grips with the animal passing the same object on a number of occasions, even playing with it, only to alert to it a little later when it was put in a cupboard.

Scotland Yard were however deeply interested in retesting and testing for the first time, hairs found in the McCann apartment;  the Portuguese did not allow them to do that ~ permission was categorically refused.

Snip
A Met Police team led by DCI Andy Redwood announced their wish to look again at forensic material collected in the early days of the Madeleine McCann investigation during a visit to the university town of Coimbra earlier this month.

They met with the bosses of Portugal’s Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra, two hours drive north of Lisbon, where most of the material, also said to include 25 blood and saliva samples, is held.

Institute president Francisco Brizida, said afterwards: “I have the certainty they went away very happy.”

“The tonic of the meeting was about the possibility of the tests on samples collected in 2007 being re-done.

“The British police wanted clarification on the examinations the institute had carried out during the early stages of the inquiry in the areas of genetics and biology.

“We talked about non-identified material that was collected in Madeleine’s apartment.

“I can’t say for sure new DNA tests that didn’t yield a conclusive result in 2007 could now yield an objective result.

“But technology nowadays allows us to go further than years ago in areas like genetic markers.

“Several possibilities are open. One could be that British police do the tests in Britain with British technology and another that the institute does them.

“But that’s an area in which the institute does not have the last word. There’s a situation of judicial cooperation and a new international letter of request would be necessary.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/528865/Madeleine-McCann-human-hairs-hunt-Portugal

Snip
In 2012, Scotland Yard detectives visited a Portuguese laboratory and asked them to retest the hairs found in the apartment. Their request was denied.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/madeleine-mccann-portuguese-police-reject-request-retest.html

I think you must have missed their response to a FOI request with regards to the DNA data. It was posted on this site yesterday or the day before. The evidence forms part of an on-going investigation.