Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12239 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2020, 07:45:53 PM »
It did.

So don’t concern yourself with it, you’re wasting your time, and whatever thoughts you conjure up will be ignored by the CPS as they have all the factual evidence.
I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »
What was the forensic proof a silencer was used?   What just the blood that could have been planted in the silencer?  Or was there something else?

I’m tired of this

The blood was IMPOSSIBLE to plant
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2020, 07:49:07 PM »
Ann did not reveal any detail of the alarm system that I noticed in her statements.

Why should she have?

They weren’t significant and had nothing to do with the murders Jeremy committed
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2020, 07:52:05 PM »
Because she was rightly suspicious, as was everyone else
I'd certainly question that.  Ann was suspicious, who else?

Why should she have?

They weren’t significant and had nothing to do with the murders Jeremy committed
If she knew she would have I'm sure.

I’m tired of this

The blood was IMPOSSIBLE to plant
Absolutely not.  Once they got around to DNA testing the blood there was unknown male DNA there too wasn't there?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2020, 07:56:45 PM »
Do you know if Ann trained as a detective prior to her becoming a farmer's wife.  Her methods and style were very much like a detective.  She even gave clues away about her former self when she says she was "on duty" or a term like that indicating that the old roles came back into play.   One of her husband's friends was a police officer or something like that too.   The way she took notes and made checklists and involved herself in the case was remarkable if she hadn't been trained.

But really nothing that Jeremy said was more than what someone might if they had just won the lottery.  After an act of carelessness, he had by no fault of his own ended up inheriting a vast fortune one that he appears to be only too willing to share with other the beneficiaries.

Ann sort of wonders why Nevill himself had not put the loaded gun away from the children, into the gun cabinet, as he too would have noted it, so she thought, but was he even in the kitchen?  Or was he still out worrying about the harvest till all hours of the night?

Now as it happens I did see the signs of a farm issue from the clues in the Raid Team statements.  There were 2 cars parked near the house.  We are told by Ann one was Nevill's (was it a Citroen?) and the other, someone suggested, belonged to a farmworker who took the tractor home rather than his private car.   The sort of thing that would happen if the farmwork went on too late to drive past the house and wake everyone one up, IMO. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11599.msg603029#msg603029

I wonder if a statement was ever obtained from that farmworker, finding out why he took the tractor home rather than his car?

I shan’t reply to all this as it’s time consuming and has all been done and dusted. You really need to read the official reports, Rob.

Shall say this, though...Nevill always had a G&T after his shower each night, so most definitely would’ve gone to the kitchen to get ice.

There was no rifle there: no rifle on the ben h in the hallway: no rifle anywhere.

Jeremy had hidden it.

It’s very simple to understand...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2020, 07:59:00 PM »
I shan’t reply to all this as it’s time consuming and has all been done and dusted. You really need to read the official reports, Rob.

Shall say this, though...Nevill always had a G&T after his shower each night, so most definitely would’ve gone to the kitchen to get ice.

There was no rifle there: no rifle on the bench in the hallway: no rifle anywhere.

Jeremy had hidden it.

It’s very simple to understand...
"Hidden it" so you say without any proof at all.   
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2020, 08:00:18 PM »
A good 90% of her statement isn't significant.  She added heaps of irrelevant details IMO.

Maybe not to you, Rob

But to a trained detective Ann’s details may have been far more significant than you’d realise

They are trained how to question: what to ask: and whilst they may seem of no importance they often are.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2020, 08:01:15 PM »
Did you think they might give you a ticket for speeding?

No

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2020, 08:02:56 PM »
Prove to us that the police were guarding the house?

Us?

Who’s “us”?

Read the official reports, Rob...you’ll find it all there in B&W

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2020, 08:05:31 PM »
I'd certainly question that.  Ann was suspicious, who else?
If she knew she would have I'm sure.
Absolutely not.  Once they got around to DNA testing the blood there was unknown male DNA there too wasn't there?

Nevill’s and June’s

There was no blood of an unknown Male

Offline APRIL

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2020, 10:02:44 PM »
Do you know if Ann trained as a detective prior to her becoming a farmer's wife.  Her methods and style were very much like a detective.  She even gave clues away about her former self when she says she was "on duty" or a term like that indicating that the old roles came back into play.   One of her husband's friends was a police officer or something like that too.   The way she took notes and made checklists and involved herself in the case was remarkable if she hadn't been trained.

But really nothing that Jeremy said was more than what someone might if they had just won the lottery.  After an act of carelessness, he had by no fault of his own ended up inheriting a vast fortune one that he appears to be only too willing to share with other the beneficiaries.

Ann sort of wonders why Nevill himself had not put the loaded gun away from the children, into the gun cabinet, as he too would have noted it, so she thought, but was he even in the kitchen?  Or was he still out worrying about the harvest till all hours of the night?

Now as it happens I did see the signs of a farm issue from the clues in the Raid Team statements.  There were 2 cars parked near the house.  We are told by Ann one was Nevill's (was it a Citroen?) and the other, someone suggested, belonged to a farmworker who took the tractor home rather than his private car.   The sort of thing that would happen if the farmwork went on too late to drive past the house and wake everyone one up, IMO. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11599.msg603029#msg603029

I wonder if a statement was ever obtained from that farmworker, finding out why he took the tractor home rather than his car?

Ann left school, went to college, then started work. It's always possible that she might have liked to do police work, though. You appear to be attributing things to her which aren't there. Whilst it may be possible that her husband became friendly with one of the detectives on the case, nothing has been said of any previous friendships. Why would it?

I have no idea from where you understand that Jeremy was going to share his fortune with the family. His intention was to sell up and lead an entirely different life as far from farming as possible.

I think Ann should be allowed some inside knowledge of what Nevill was likely to do, and I think we can reasonably accept that, in the main, he was an organized man.

There wouldn't have been any concerns about a farmworker driving past the house late and waking people. WHF goes nowhere. You can drive TO it and you can drive FROM it, but you can't drive passed it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2020, 10:13:59 PM »
Nevill’s and June’s

There was no blood of an unknown Male
DNA from an unknown male not blood, DNA.  So you don't know what's the cell type was (blood or skin etc) but the DNA still came back with unknown male DNA result IIRC.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2020, 10:25:53 PM »

Ann left school, went to college, then started work. It's always possible that she might have liked to do police work, though. You appear to be attributing things to her which aren't there. Whilst it may be possible that her husband became friendly with one of the detectives on the case, nothing has been said of any previous friendships. Why would it?

I have no idea from where you understand that Jeremy was going to share his fortune with the family. His intention was to sell up and lead an entirely different life as far from farming as possible.

I think Ann should be allowed some inside knowledge of what Nevill was likely to do, and I think we can reasonably accept that, in the main, he was an organized man.

There wouldn't have been any concerns about a farmworker driving past the house late and waking people. WHF goes nowhere. You can drive TO it and you can drive FROM it, but you can't drive passed it.
What I meant was why was the worker's car left there overnight?  Has that been established?
There is nowhere it says Jeremy planned to keep the fortune to himself.  There was that issue of the ring, Ann wanted it, but Jeremy said it was to stay with the body of June.  Now that is seriously ungreedy IMO.

Ann mentions this friendship of her's with a police person.  There are many odd details in her statements.

Have you gone through them opening them up one at a time?  Is there a better way to see these statements?
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »
What I meant was why was the worker's car left there overnight?  Has that been established?
There is nowhere it says Jeremy planned to keep the fortune to himself.  There was that issue of the ring, Ann wanted it, but Jeremy said it was to stay with the body of June.  Now that is seriously ungreedy IMO.

Ann mentions this friendship of her's with a police person.  There are many odd details in her statements.

Have you gone through them opening them up one at a time?  Is there a better way to see these statements?

I can hear that you're itching to find something previously undiscovered, but I don't think there's anything sinister about the worker's car being there overnight. After a long day, if said worker had ended it being nearer home with a farm implement, he'd have used it to get back in the morning. It occurs to me that a mass murderer wouldn't leave his vehicle at the scene of crime.

It probably wasn't stated in words of one syllable what were Jeremy's intentions, but again, actions speak louder than words, and none of his actions suggest he was someone who's life was in farming (the terms of Nevill's will were that Jeremy had to be working the farm [in a way which satisfied the Trust?] before he could inherit, so, having seen the Will, such may have been the reason for him having recently 'knuckled under')

I don't believe there have been anything altruistic about Jeremy wanting June's jewellery incinerated (in fact, I believe it wasn't. I think the undertaker returned it to the family solicitor) and I'm going to throw in a really wild theory here!!!! Jeremy MAY have been superstitious. When a close supporter suggested employing a medium, Jeremy was furious -or was he scared?- MIGHT he have thought the owner's history could be discerned from holding their jewellery?

So Ann had a friend in the police force? And she put the friendship to good use? Under the circumstances, who of us wouldn't? If you picked it up, she clearly wasn't trying to hide it. She probably did voice her concerns and her friend may very well have suggested she kept a notebook with her to make sure she remembered everything. If she'd learned shorthand whilst doing her typing course, it would have been easy.

I have read her statements, but not recently.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2020, 11:16:32 AM »

I can hear that you're itching to find something previously undiscovered, but I don't think there's anything sinister about the worker's car being there overnight. After a long day, if said worker had ended it being nearer home with a farm implement, he'd have used it to get back in the morning. It occurs to me that a mass murderer wouldn't leave his vehicle at the scene of crime.

It probably wasn't stated in words of one syllable what were Jeremy's intentions, but again, actions speak louder than words, and none of his actions suggest he was someone who's life was in farming (the terms of Nevill's will were that Jeremy had to be working the farm [in a way which satisfied the Trust?] before he could inherit, so, having seen the Will, such may have been the reason for him having recently 'knuckled under')

I don't believe there have been anything altruistic about Jeremy wanting June's jewellery incinerated (in fact, I believe it wasn't. I think the undertaker returned it to the family solicitor) and I'm going to throw in a really wild theory here!!!! Jeremy MAY have been superstitious. When a close supporter suggested employing a medium, Jeremy was furious -or was he scared?- MIGHT he have thought the owner's history could be discerned from holding their jewellery?

So Ann had a friend in the police force? And she put the friendship to good use? Under the circumstances, who of us wouldn't? If you picked it up, she clearly wasn't trying to hide it. She probably did voice her concerns and her friend may very well have suggested she kept a notebook with her to make sure she remembered everything. If she'd learned shorthand whilst doing her typing course, it would have been easy.

I have read her statements, but not recently.
I would like to see what the farmworker had to say.   You know I was trying to find evidence that Neville worked late that night.  Apparently he did give a statement and came for his car the next day.

Moderation