Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464150 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7710 on: February 19, 2020, 06:10:15 PM »
Perchance OG don't think he's a resident there.

is it up to SY...I thought it was a portuguese investigation...thats what you sceptics normally say
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:19:09 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #7711 on: February 19, 2020, 06:30:26 PM »
is it up to SY...I thought it was a portuguese investigation...thats what you sceptics normally say

Its the official line.

The Portuguese authorities retain the lead and the Met continues to work in support of them.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7712 on: February 19, 2020, 07:06:00 PM »
Its the official line.

The Portuguese authorities retain the lead and the Met continues to work in support of them.

I doubt very much SY would be allowed to make a public appeal in portugal for smithman...its not the way the PJ work. Hopefully they are changing but in the past they seem to arrest someone and convince them they are smithman....a good beating soon helps the memory

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7713 on: February 19, 2020, 07:21:58 PM »
In other news in my country: Danie Krugel’s device has been officially patented. His original picture of where he ‘located’ Madeleine, includes the home/previous home of Freud. Does anyone know who occupied Casa Colina at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7714 on: February 19, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
I also recall someone noticed car lights going up the hill during the night that Madeleine disappeared?

Offline The General

« Reply #7715 on: February 19, 2020, 07:34:30 PM »
I also recall someone noticed car lights going up the hill during the night that Madeleine disappeared?
Probably attached to a car.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7716 on: February 19, 2020, 08:40:38 PM »
Probably attached to a car.

And you are trying to say ...

Offline The General

« Reply #7717 on: February 19, 2020, 08:56:41 PM »
And you are trying to say ...
Those car lights going up the hill? Probably on a car.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7718 on: February 19, 2020, 09:32:15 PM »
We’ve reached rock bottom at last.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #7719 on: February 20, 2020, 07:14:36 AM »
We’ve reached rock bottom at last.
So let's keep digging then.
These lights. Headlights? So the car was going up the hill backwards?

Come one you 305 'guests' lurking in the shadows, sign up, join the party. WOO! Yeh!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:17:47 AM by The General »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7720 on: February 20, 2020, 07:17:46 AM »
Nurse, the screens!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #7721 on: February 23, 2020, 11:12:04 PM »
In other news in my country: Danie Krugel’s device has been officially patented. His original picture of where he ‘located’ Madeleine, includes the home/previous home of Freud. Does anyone know who occupied Casa Colina at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance?

Freud's wife Jill arrived in Portugal on 3/5/07 & hired a car at Faro airport.
There's a topic dedicated to Freud here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7352.0 with reference to the hire car starting around page 15.

Offline sadie

« Reply #7722 on: February 24, 2020, 01:59:06 AM »

Come one you 305 'guests' lurking in the shadows, sign up, join the party. WOO! Yeh!

Haven't you ever seen a vehicles headlights on a dark hillside like that.  I have, especially when near the top when the car would be outined above the horizon.    I doubt there would be any light polution from streetlamps or houses up there, but I haven't checked to be fair. 

When raised, in dark places headlamp beams can look like search lights against the sky and also illuminate the hillside

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7723 on: February 24, 2020, 06:51:23 AM »
Freud's wife Jill arrived in Portugal on 3/5/07 & hired a car at Faro airport.
There's a topic dedicated to Freud here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7352.0 with reference to the hire car starting around page 15.

Thank you, Misty.

Offline The General

« Reply #7724 on: February 24, 2020, 07:50:23 AM »
Haven't you ever seen a vehicles headlights on a dark hillside like that.  I have, especially when near the top when the car would be outined above the horizon.    I doubt there would be any light polution from streetlamps or houses up there, but I haven't checked to be fair. 

When raised, in dark places headlamp beams can look like search lights against the sky and also illuminate the hillside
Prosaic, but not helpful. These lights, were they coming or going? And what's the significance?