Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1487244 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #3720 on: June 30, 2018, 08:24:07 PM »
All sounds a bit cheapskate

Every penny’s a prisoner  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3721 on: June 30, 2018, 08:39:49 PM »
You say "they booked"  who are you referring to?  There maybe an error on the MW property arrival list but we can't say that was a result of something Russell has done.

I was under the impression that David Payne had organised the holiday and had made the bookings.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3722 on: June 30, 2018, 09:45:46 PM »
I'm stating a fact......have you ever stayed in such a resort....

If you're stating a fact you will have evidence, of course. I don't think the sofas in 5A were sofa beds.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3723 on: June 30, 2018, 09:50:59 PM »
I was under the impression that David Payne had organised the holiday and had made the bookings.
That is what it seems like on the sheet.  G-unit originally asked "I wonder why the O'Briens booked a one bedroomed apartment with a cot?".
I don't see why Russell is being blamed for something others had done.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:06:55 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3724 on: July 01, 2018, 02:58:52 AM »
Nope.

I think Matt and, erm, Russ and Jane had only booked a one bedroomed one but they actually did get a two bedroomed one.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
OK but things are not quite as she says for the McCanns had a two bedroomed apartment.
"Russ and Jane had only booked a one bedroomed one but they actually did get a two bedroomed one."  So regardless of what it said on the MW form they got a two bedroomed apartment.   The form does not have room numbers allocated.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3725 on: July 01, 2018, 09:21:34 AM »
That is what it seems like on the sheet.  G-unit originally asked "I wonder why the O'Briens booked a one bedroomed apartment with a cot?".
I don't see why Russell is being blamed for something others had done.

I don't see that anyone is being blamed - just an observation
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3726 on: July 01, 2018, 11:05:39 AM »

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P2/02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_334.jpg
That's really quite interesting.

The report is dated 27 Apr and they all trundled up on the 28th.

Had the change to a 2 bed apt been requested pre-Apr 27 but not noted on the booking sheet?

Or was this issue resolved on the Faro to OC bus?

Or did they have to go to OC Reception to rectify it?

Finally, is there anywhere a list of the OC apts in block 5 showing how many bedrooms each had?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3727 on: July 01, 2018, 11:08:23 AM »

Had the change to a 2 bed apt been requested pre-Apr 27 but not noted on the booking sheet?

Finally, is there anywhere a list of the OC apts in block 5 showing how many bedrooms each had?

all of zero importance...imo

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3728 on: July 01, 2018, 11:46:03 AM »
all of zero importance...imo
Not quite zero, for were they originally booked for 5C.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3729 on: July 01, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »

They were given 5D, which was a two bedroomed apartment. It was on the computer sheets as a T1 apartment, however; one bedroom. I think they were upgraded but didn't have to pay extra. In my opinion that was done in order to keep the group together, following the fuss they made to ensure that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3730 on: July 01, 2018, 06:51:19 PM »
They were given 5D, which was a two bedroomed apartment. It was on the computer sheets as a T1 apartment, however; one bedroom. I think they were upgraded but didn't have to pay extra. In my opinion that was done in order to keep the group together, following the fuss they made to ensure that.
What do you mean by "T1 apartment"?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3731 on: July 01, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
What do you mean by "T1 apartment"?

The first reference is the apartment number, the second one gives it's size. T1, 2 or 3 denotes bedrooms. So a one-bedroom apartment was booked and that's what was paid for, hence putting a T2 down as a T1.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3732 on: July 03, 2018, 09:31:45 AM »
Sorry to interrupt,  but I have a question not related to what you are discussing.

Does anyone know who the occupier of 5g was?    The apartment which had the fridge hanging open with meat inside it going rotten.

I find it strange that someone who was going away would leave meat in their fridge and then leave the door open.   

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3733 on: July 03, 2018, 10:05:20 AM »
Sorry to interrupt,  but I have a question not related to what you are discussing.

Does anyone know who the occupier of 5g was?    The apartment which had the fridge hanging open with meat inside it going rotten.

I find it strange that someone who was going away would leave meat in their fridge and then leave the door open.

I think you mean G5J. I have seen nothing to indicate when or by whom that apartment was occupied. Someone claimed the occupants left on 4th May, but no cite was provided.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3734 on: July 03, 2018, 11:28:17 AM »
I think you mean G5J. I have seen nothing to indicate when or by whom that apartment was occupied. Someone claimed the occupants left on 4th May, but no cite was provided.
4th May would be an odd departure date.  Even if 5J was owner-occupied.
What's up, old man?