Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - We correct the falsehoods being promoted in the case!  (Read 86947 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Jeremy Bamber - We correct the falsehoods being promoted in the case!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2020, 01:53:27 PM »
Allow me to correct a falsehood in the case, that JB was involved. Sheila killed her family then herself. Any other suggestion is a hoax of unprecedented evil against an innocent man.

Why is it that all the few people such as yourself who wrongly believe Jeremy Bamber is innocent, all share the same type of psyches?

You all refuse to accept he’s a cold-blooded murderer despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

I’m interested to know how you all tick...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 11:43:11 PM by mrswah »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2020, 05:54:44 PM »
Fact No 1         Sheila was not bleeding when the police arrived

Sheila Caffell was NOT bleeding per sé when the police entered the scene of the murders. When her body was found it was photographed in situ several times both before and after being checked out for any signs of life.  In the first photograph taken by a police photographer it is obvious that blood had welled up in her mouth and throat effectively forming a reservoir of blood which had not yet congealed.  After death some of this blood had seeped from her mouth and a nostril and can be seen to have trickled down both sides of her face and congealed.  There is no evidence of continued bleeding from her mouth or from the two gunshot wounds to her throat.

Just looking at the photograph of Sheila, what do we make of the arm at her head. I just wonder how, if she shot herself her arm would be in that position at her head- should it not be by her side or still on the trigger/near the gun trigger?

It is these little details  that get me...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline The General

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »

Just looking at the photograph of Sheila, what do we make of the arm at her head. I just wonder how, if she shot herself her arm would be in that position at her head- should it not be by her side or still on the trigger/near the gun trigger?

It is these little details  that get me...
To answer your question our kid, she was probably moved at some point to check for vitals.
I doubt she can even reach the trigger (although I'm very aware that no doubt someone has done the math), irrespective of the fact that who shoots themselves in the neck? TWICE?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:25:35 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2020, 05:24:20 PM »
To answer your question our kid, she was probably moved at some point to check for vitals.
I doubt she can even reach the trigger (although I'm very aware that no doubt someone has done the math), irrespective of the fact that who shoots themselves in the neck? TWICE?

General, Sheila wasn’t moved at all.

As soon as the raid police found her dead on the floor, they radioed over “Female, late 20s deceased”

It was obvious she was dead just by looking at her. There was no need to check for vitals as it was patently clear she’d been dead for a long time.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

How many crime scene photos do we have?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Myster

How many crime scene photos do we have?
Less than a handful, and some of those are out of focus screenshots from online documentaries.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.