Author Topic: Corona Virus; Tips and info  (Read 25804 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Corona Virus; Tips and info
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2020, 10:17:52 PM »
It will be even easier when your nose falls off.

8((()*/
Is that what happened to your pugs?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2020, 10:22:25 PM »
Bloody awful.
B’dum tish!
Very acceptable to pugs.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline puglove

« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2020, 10:32:34 PM »
Is that what happened to your pugs?

Oh wow! Says the vet!

Anyhoo, I'm on Actemra, so I might be having the last laugh. AND get to keep my nose!

?>)()<
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:55 PM »
Oh wow! Says the vet!

Anyhoo, I'm on Actemra, so I might be having the last laugh. AND get to keep my nose!

?>)()<
Well I do hope so.  For I love your humour.  How come you have been prescribed Actemra?
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2020, 10:55:09 PM »
Well I do hope so.  For I love your humour.  How come you have been prescribed Actemra?

Rheumatoid arthritis. I've been on it for a few years, just one injection into my stomach every week. It works really well (with steroids) but it won't work forever, apparently. And I think I've tried everything else. Actually, I wonder if I've already had Corona, I had a cough like a carthorse a couple of months ago, and it's left me knackered and with painful lungs.

Offline puglove

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2020, 11:03:31 PM »
Night, Bob.

Oh, by the way......Burke did it!!

8((()*/

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2020, 11:13:07 PM »
Rheumatoid arthritis. I've been on it for a few years, just one injection into my stomach every week. It works really well (with steroids) but it won't work forever, apparently. And I think I've tried everything else. Actually, I wonder if I've already had Corona, I had a cough like a carthorse a couple of months ago, and it's left me knackered and with painful lungs.
Did you have a Chinese friend who had recently returned from Hubei province?   That was the case with me, a friend returned from China soon after Christmas and got ill and I think I picked it up around the time the Chinese admitted publicly they had the disease.  It seemed to be a very drawn out cold in my case.   No tests were ever run.
I was starting to feel right again but now we are in a 4-week lockdown not really able to do anything.
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2020, 08:32:26 AM »
Did you have a Chinese friend who had recently returned from Hubei province?   That was the case with me, a friend returned from China soon after Christmas and got ill and I think I picked it up around the time the Chinese admitted publicly they had the disease.  It seemed to be a very drawn out cold in my case.   No tests were ever run.
I was starting to feel right again but now we are in a 4-week lockdown not really able to do anything.

Whatever it was, it came from Manchester. Ironically, because of the Actemra I cop for everything, especially from my bacteria-factory grandchildren, so I thought it was just a bad cold (which it probably was) and cracked on as normal. (And took it to Crufts   8(8-)) ).

Offline Carana

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2020, 08:40:25 AM »

Offline Myster

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2020, 08:47:11 AM »
Sound like gormless, brain-dead Greater Mancunians to me... not puglove territory.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2020, 08:49:59 AM »

Offline Myster

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2020, 08:53:43 AM »
I really fancy the fat bloke who's written on his tits.

8**8:/:
You're already a frontline guinea pig without realising it...

https://www.pmlive.com/pharma_news/fda_approves_roches_actemra_covid-19_trial_1329887

Offline puglove

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2020, 08:57:35 AM »
You're already a frontline guinea pig without realising it...

https://www.pmlive.com/pharma_news/fda_approves_roches_actemra_covid-19_trial_1329887

Guinea pug, son, guinea pug.

Catch you later!       &^&*%

Offline Carana

« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2020, 09:26:46 AM »
Back OT

I'll be adding links as I find them.

UK
Updates on tests / positivity rates / deaths
https://twitter.com/DHSCgovuk

Offline Myster

« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2020, 08:21:27 AM »
A cartoonish but no-nonsense Covid19 explanation... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtN-goy9VOY