Author Topic: Why was Luke not seen after school?  (Read 12686 times)

Offline Admin

Why was Luke not seen after school?
« on: March 04, 2012, 04:09:04 AM »
Quote from: john board=mitchell thread=122 post=831 time=1319039220
Quote from: admin board=mitchell thread=25 post=826 time=1319037148

Point 1.

You mention whether it would have been an impossibility for two young lads to have seen each other in the same house at the same time?  We accept your point that an adult can go without seeing their child due to being preoccupied but it is stretching it somewhat in the current scenario.

The Mitchell's home is not large by any stretch of the imagination. All the bedrooms are on the 1st floor.  You are asking us to believe that Luke could come home from school, get changed, play his music, go to the toilet, rattle around in the kitchen, burn the chicken pie and all this without Shane who is sitting in his bedroom with the door open waiting for any sound of his mother coming home??

Point 2.

The point about there being no witnesses to Luke's movements after 3.30pm are crucial to this case.  If he had walked home he would have been seen.  He was not.

As far as we know he hasn't even said that he seen anyone as he walked home that afternoon.  At school time???  An impossibility we feel.

Have you ever seen the roads after the schools turn out after 3pm or 3.30pm?   They are mobbed.   Luke did not live that far from the school and for anyone to say that he was not seen that afternoon is just silly.

I know this point was aimed at me since I was the first one to raise it and show that the Mitchell's were actually being economical in relation to certain facts.

I was instrumental in setting up a confidential hotline some time ago in order that witnesses could still come forward but not one did.  I also suggested that Corinne Mitchell offer a reward for witnesses to come forward and this suggestion was shot down in flames. The question I must ask is WHY?

WHY are the Mitchell's NOT PREPARED to pursue EVERY POSSIBLE avenue in order to clear their son?

If it was my child that was wrongly accused I would get off my hobby horse and do something positive rather than pandering to people who are novices and haven't a baldy clue of how to really help them.  You are being taken for a fool Corinne, it is action that is required not speeches in a Birmingham shed.

Stinks to me!

We agree John, Corinne Mitchell's attitude changed towards you when she realised that you had stumbled across a fatal flaw in her arguments.  I believe she feigned illness at the time in order to gain sympathy, what an actor.

Brother Shane really put the proverbial boot in his brother on that one.

gordo

Re: Why was Luke not seen after school?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:10:21 AM »
What is remarkable is that several motorists came forward who identified him on the main road after 6pm yet not one saw him earlier. The chances of that happening are just about nil.

This would be the 6pm when many people were returning from their work or shopping trips. This would be the 6pm when Luke was hanging around the area waiting for Jodi.

This would not be the early afternoon when a boy goes home after school, a short journey and one with the likelyhood of no cars being on that road in the short time he was.

In addition, as the Mitchell home is located within a large housing site the chances of him being observed and by someone who knew him was very high yet nobody came forward.

This for me again is supposition, basing the actual events in a context of perceived events is not doing anyone justice.

We have always wondered about this. Given the seriousness and enormity of the allegations against him you would have thought that someone would have seen him walk home after school that afternoon and come forward to clear him. Apparently not.
Then again, why are we not surprised when his own brother couldn't even give him an alibi?

The key word here is apparently, you cannot for sure say that no one came forward with this information as it was never asked in court.

Shane never gave Luke an alibi simply because he couldn't as he did not see Luke in the house, are you suggesting that he should have lied also to provide such a thing?

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:11:33 AM »
If I may intercede in this discussion,

Have you ever been to Newbattle and Easthouses gordo?

I have visited the scene and the surrounding area on several occasions and have monitored pedestrian movements around about the same time as the murder took place. The school trip to Alton Towers would have had no relevance to the general movement of the public at large and only minimal impact on students walking in the general area of Newbattle Abbey Crescent.

I will be releasing photographs in due course in relation to all these activities in support of my contention that if Mitchell walked home that afternoon he would have been seen.

If you have been to the scene of the murder maybe you can tell me what happened to the wooden gate located on the main road opposite the entry to Roan's Dyke footpath.

Here is a picture of what it looked like some time after the murder.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 04:12:29 AM »
I now know why Sandra Lean and Corinne Mitchell failed to identify this 5-bar wooden gate but that will remain my secret for the moment.

For those readers who are new to the forum I can tell you that a youth matching Mitchell's description was seen by two passers-by in a car at this gate a few minutes after Jodi's murder.  Mrs Walsh and Mrs Fleming were most insistent that the youth they had seen that day was indeed Mitchell.

They identified Mitchell in court as being this person.

One has to ask the question, how many other lads with shoulder-length hair wearing a green Bomber jacket with orange lining were out on this part of Newbattle road at 5.40pm that afternoon.

Strange part in all of this too is that Luke never saw him but then, after all, it was his doppelgänger!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

gordo

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 04:14:01 AM »
I have never at any point said in any post that I had visted the murder scene, I have had occasions where I have spent many a night in the company of people in Newbattle or Nitton as they called it.

I wonder how relevant any picture/s are when they have been taken at a point with similar numbers of pupils and during an excursion and at that particular time in the day could hold for any event over 7 years prior?

I still would like to hear your reasoning john why Luke was not seen going off in another direction and then seen again in the 110 mins approx that he was out of the house?

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 04:14:38 AM »
Quote from: gordo board=mitchell thread=122 post=859 time=1319060827
I have never at any point said in any post that I had visted the murder scene, I have had occasions where I have spent many a night in the company of people in Newbattle or Nitton as they called it.

I wonder how relevant any picture/s are when they have been taken at a point with similar numbers of pupils and during an excursion and at that particular time in the day could hold for any event over 7 years prior?

I still would like to hear your reasoning john why Luke was not seen going off in another direction and then seen again in the 110 mins approx that he was out of the house?

It is quite obvious why he wasn't seen...he hid but unfortunately for him Mrs Fleming and Mrs Walsh caught him just as he emerged from the path at 5.38pm!

The only place anyone ever saw him was on Newbattle Road, strange that??

gordo

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 04:15:22 AM »
He hid !!!! Really John I was expecting something more dramatic than that.

I'm sure  I just read how you stated that you had been to the scene and observed the behavior of pupils coming and going from the schools and In the general area.(the way the police are these days its a wonder you weren't arrested) I ask again why didn't so many of them contact your HOTLINE to describe how they saw Luke going in a different direction to his house and why did no one see him in approx 110 Min's when after all he was committing a murder,cleaning the scene.cleaning himself,making telephone calls,making text messages,changing his clothes,disposing of clothes and arranging his alibi with his mother in these 110 Min's where  was he hiding!!

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 04:17:25 AM »
Quote from: john board=mitchell thread=122 post=831 time=1319039220

I was instrumental in setting up a confidential hotline some time ago in order that witnesses could still come forward but not one did.  I also suggested that Corinne Mitchell offer a reward for witnesses to come forward and this suggestion was shot down in flames. The question I must ask is WHY?

WHY are the Mitchell's NOT PREPARED to pursue EVERY POSSIBLE avenue in order to clear their son?

If it was my child that was wrongly accused I would get off my hobby horse and do something positive rather than pandering to people who are novices and haven't a baldy clue of how to really help them.  You are being taken for a fool Corinne, it is action that is required not speeches in a Birmingham shed.

Stinks to me!

Could I suggest that you release the telephone hotline number again John if you still have it.  I read a post some days ago by admin which stated that they were going to release these numbers in any event.  I think it is a brill idea. What happened the last time you posted it publicly?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

gordo

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 04:18:28 AM »
What happened the last time you posted it publicly?

Nothing basicly

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 04:19:02 AM »
Quote from: justice board=mitchell thread=122 post=862 time=1319061728

Could I suggest that you release the telephone hotline number again John if you still have it.  I read a post some days ago by admin which stated that they were going to release these numbers in any event.  I think it is a brill idea. What happened the last time you posted it publicly?

I will get admin to add it to the board title but it is still active and here it is...

Hotline Tel No  07092 984 231

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 04:20:14 AM »
Quote from: gordo board=mitchell thread=122 post=863 time=1319061951
What happened the last time you posted it publicly?

Nothing basicly

Can I ask how you know this gordo?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 04:21:06 AM »
Gordo is well known to me.  He is pro Mitchell and constantly attempts to ridicule any evidence which shows Mitchell could be guilty as charged.

I am sure the reader can work the rest out.

His remark just now is typical of the Mitchell campaign...lies and deceptions.

gordo

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 04:21:55 AM »
Do you really think John would sit on anything that could go even the slightess way to proving beyond doubt that Luke had comitted this murder without sprwling it in neon lights in big letters?

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 04:22:59 AM »
You see Gordo does not know who contacted the telephone hotline whereas I do or at least I know what they said if they telephoned it anonymously.

I will say something however just to show that Gordo is talking out of his ass.   The hotline was contacted by one of the Mitchell's principal witnesses in relation to new evidence which they hoped would clear him and point the finger at someone else.  This person asked for me personally and we had several telephone conversations thereafter.

I found the information this person provided to be intriguing.  8(0(*

gordo

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 04:23:44 AM »
I don't need you to talk for me John, yes indeed I am a firm believer in Luke's innocence of the crime he was incarcerated for.

I have always tried to be objective with any questions asked of me or those that are put on a public forum. I really only want the truth but until those who get in the way of that truth can explain themselves in that same objective manner then you may find me more obtrusive than I am.