Author Topic: These 2 cases were neither abducted nor disappeared.  (Read 22766 times)

Offline Apostate

These 2 cases were neither abducted nor disappeared.
« on: October 24, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
Just sayin'

Offline Luz

Re: These 2 cases were neither abducted nor disappeared.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:11:20 AM »
They were abducted by the authorities that showed no respect for their well being.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:03:39 PM »
EXACTLY.

I call it OFFICIAL ABDUCTION.

Sadly I know this is not the maddy thread, but the McCanns have caused a lot of xenaphobia against the gypsy race.

They were persecuted in the war and approximately 250,000 were gassed and killed by the cleanse by Himmler after it was decreed they were to be sent to Auschwitz.

The reason why they were targeted was:

Like the Jews, Roma were singled out by the Nazis for racial persecution and annihilation. They were 'nonpersons,' of 'foreign blood,' 'labor-shy,' and as such were termed asocials. To a degree, they shared the fate of the Jews in their ghettos, in the extermination camps, before firing squads, as medical guinea pigs, and being injected with lethal substances.

Now in 2013 we are to believe they are blonde child traffickers, take children from apartments, snatch from the garden etc and sell them for slavery.

The McCanns have succeeded in dragging the Roma race back into the dark history making them out to be s..m of the earth and not to be trusted etc.

Its DISGUSTING.

Racisim by Media.

I said from the get go with the girl in the Roma camp that it will be simply a case of the child been given to them which it appears to be the case.

I mean come on why would you hide a blonde girl in amongst dark skinned children?

It makes no sense, is not logical and therefore I give it 2 seconds of thought.

I know a Bulgarian women has come forward and says the child is hers, i hope she does give DNA, and it is proven, and then there will be a lot of people with egg on their face, and I hope the Roma family in greece and Ireland take the OFFICIAL ABDUCTORS and the police for every penny.

Cariad

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:40:17 PM »
I haope davel comes here and reads colombosstogey's post.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 03:52:02 PM »
Why is that hun?  Should I be scared...... 8(8-))

Did you see that Marias mother has been found, she gave her away to the couple in greece because she couldnt afford to keep her.

DNA proves this.

So where does that leave the couple in Greece then as they were telling the truth all along.

Cariad

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 06:15:10 PM »
No need to be scared of davel. He's just expressed some rather nasty opinions about ethnic minorities lately and I wanted him to read your very thought provoking post on the dangers of bigotry.

Offline Apostate

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
No abductions where is Clarence to admit he was wrong?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 06:20:59 AM »
No need to be scared of davel. He's just expressed some rather nasty opinions about ethnic minorities lately and I wanted him to read your very thought provoking post on the dangers of bigotry.

The sad thing about a bigotry is it encompasses so many things, not just race or ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

Where do you draw the line.

Ethnic cleansing is still going on today because of bigotry, people are being driven to suicide because of thier sexual orientation might be different from someone elses, people with disabilities are being targeted (I myself have been), by mindless people who only care for themselves.

I HATE BIGOTS.

I have lived in this world 62 years now and lived in many places including Africa and Asian, and have always been dealt with with the UTMOST RESPECT.

People are far too quick to judge people by their cover.

I was Manager of a small community college in gloucester. One day this guy came in carrying a motor bike helmet and he had hair which was massively curly and unruly and his arms were covered literally in tattoos lol.

Most people would have baulked at the sight of him. He asked me if there was any jobs he could do even voluntary and i said yes how good are you at computers as I need stuff put on a database. He stayed with me for 5 years and ended up teaching as well. He was just SMASHING, a real gentle genuine guy one of the best.

He told me he had been looking for a long time and no one would give him a chance.

Anyway, this world is crazy now for me bigotry has gotten worse not better is it because of jealousy .. greed..ignorance I havent a clue, but I am actually quite glad i am going downwards in my life I know that sounds weird but the way everything is getting now, i have had the best years I think we will ever have in this world sadly.

Anyway I have a tendency to waffle, so better go off lol.

Cariad

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 09:38:16 PM »
The sad thing about a bigotry is it encompasses so many things, not just race or ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

Where do you draw the line.

Ethnic cleansing is still going on today because of bigotry, people are being driven to suicide because of thier sexual orientation might be different from someone elses, people with disabilities are being targeted (I myself have been), by mindless people who only care for themselves.

I HATE BIGOTS.

I have lived in this world 62 years now and lived in many places including Africa and Asian, and have always been dealt with with the UTMOST RESPECT.

People are far too quick to judge people by their cover.

I was Manager of a small community college in gloucester. One day this guy came in carrying a motor bike helmet and he had hair which was massively curly and unruly and his arms were covered literally in tattoos lol.

Most people would have baulked at the sight of him. He asked me if there was any jobs he could do even voluntary and i said yes how good are you at computers as I need stuff put on a database. He stayed with me for 5 years and ended up teaching as well. He was just SMASHING, a real gentle genuine guy one of the best.

He told me he had been looking for a long time and no one would give him a chance.

Anyway, this world is crazy now for me bigotry has gotten worse not better is it because of jealousy .. greed..ignorance I havent a clue, but I am actually quite glad i am going downwards in my life I know that sounds weird but the way everything is getting now, i have had the best years I think we will ever have in this world sadly.

Anyway I have a tendency to waffle, so better go off lol.

I just read a brilliant article in the Guardian on this subject.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/25/pale-roma-baby-blond-maria

I can't agree that things are getting worse. There not as good as we'd like but I truly believe the world is changing for the better.

Maybe I should alter that to Britain is changing for the better, or even the part of Britain that I inhabit..

Racism is no longer tolerated. My niece is of mixed ethnicity and I have every reason to believe that she will not suffer for it. She's very proud of her dark beauty, as she should be!

We will soon have marriage equality. Two consenting adults who love each other will have the right to celebrate their relationship in the same may I and my husband did.

I don't claim for one moment that we live in a perfect world, but I have to believe that it's getting better. My parents taught me to respect everyone (except for tories, who're fair game) I teach my sons the same. We must fight against injustice whereever we see it and we must stay strong and never give up hope for a better futre.

God, that sounded corny! But you know what I mean  ?{)(**

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
Any news about what happened to the little girl taken from the Roma in Greece? I cant find any news now about them. Just wondered what happened to this child.

I could only find this which was very interesting, she was ROMA after all.

http://world.time.com/2013/10/25/mystery-blonde-girl-is-roma-after-all/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 03:23:57 PM by colombosstogey »