Author Topic: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?  (Read 22439 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »
Until you get into holocaust denial territory. If you said Joe believes the Nazi’s were innocent, that could be defamatory.
Who would be defamed in that scenario?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2018, 07:16:36 PM »
If the issue starts with a moderator, it becomes difficult to moderate.
But it didn't start with a moderator, did it?   It startede with someone calling Charlotte a clown ... and that someone wasn't Brietta.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2018, 07:25:30 PM »
But it didn't start with a moderator, did it?   It started with someone calling Charlotte a clown ... and that someone wasn't Brietta.
I didn't imply that.  I was meaning that if a moderator says something I feel restricted as to what I can do about it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:53:51 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2018, 08:41:25 PM »
Another story which doesn't appear in the official files;

A mystery boatman was seen kicking at something in the middle of the night two days after Madeleine McCann disappeared.

Former Mark Warner nanny Charlotte Pennington said she spotted the man in a small dinghy just off the Praia da Luz seafront at 11.30pm. She claims he was kicking at an object stored in the boat's hull.

When she moved closer to investigate, the man - whose name she has given to Portuguese and British police - stooped out of sight then hurriedly rowed away.

Portuguese police are taking the sightings seriously
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-boatman-spotted-kicking-something-in-the-middle-of-the-night-7296757.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »
Another story which doesn't appear in the official files;

A mystery boatman was seen kicking at something in the middle of the night two days after Madeleine McCann disappeared.

Former Mark Warner nanny Charlotte Pennington said she spotted the man in a small dinghy just off the Praia da Luz seafront at 11.30pm. She claims he was kicking at an object stored in the boat's hull.

When she moved closer to investigate, the man - whose name she has given to Portuguese and British police - stooped out of sight then hurriedly rowed away.

Portuguese police are taking the sightings seriously
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-boatman-spotted-kicking-something-in-the-middle-of-the-night-7296757.html
Have you managed to ascertain whether the official files as released to the general public are complete and include everything  or not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2018, 09:59:45 PM »
Have you managed to ascertain whether the official files as released to the general public are complete and include everything  or not?

I know there's one statement by Charlotte Pennington which is different to the various stories she gave to the media. I can think of no reason why anything else she said to the PJ should be missing.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2018, 10:02:30 PM »
I know there's one statement by Charlotte Pennington which is different to the various stories she gave to the media. I can think of no reason why anything else she said to the PJ should be missing.

You have no idea of any stories she gave to the media.... You only  have what they reported

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »

You have made a gross asssumption there. I am sure you can spot what it is.
The official files are in Portimao Court.
There is only one way to find out whether what was released is the entire content of the official files.
That entails going to Portimao to compare what is on that tinternet with what is in the court archive with what was on the original discs released. Given always that what remains on the net is what was actually released to the public in its entirety.
Like I said there's only one way to find that out. From posts on here I gather several supporters must have done it so there is no need to be coy about it.
Faites vos jeux.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2018, 10:12:22 PM »
You have no idea of any stories she gave to the media.... You only  have what they reported

You have no idea if the McCanns have applied to the ECHR. You only have what the media have reported.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2018, 09:57:00 AM »
You have no idea if the McCanns have applied to the ECHR. You only have what the media have reported.

No I haven't... I have more than that which you should realise

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2018, 10:29:30 AM »
No I haven't... I have more than that which you should realise
What then?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2018, 10:38:05 AM »
What then?

Thanks Rob, I didn't dare ask!
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »
What then?

I'm teasing... Are you not, aware that there is more than is in the press... There is a refernve to it outside press reports

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »
I'm teasing... Are you not, aware that there is more than is in the press... There is a refernve to it outside press reports

Obviously we're not aware of this reference or we wouldn't ask. Where is it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2018, 11:57:52 AM »
Obviously we're not aware of this reference or we wouldn't ask. Where is it?

In the last filed, accounts... Page, 5 I believe.... I'm surprised you aren't aware