Author Topic: " Why Didn't You Come Last Night When Sean and I Cried ? "  (Read 7480 times)

Offline faithlilly

" Why Didn't You Come Last Night When Sean and I Cried ? "
« on: April 11, 2013, 04:58:35 PM »
Would any caring parent who truly had the best interests of their child at heart disregard this heart wrenching question and leave their children alone again the next evening ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

debunker

Re: " Why Didn't You Come Last Night When Sean and I Cried ? "
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »
Would any caring parent who truly had the best interests of their child at heart disregard this heart wrenching question and leave their children alone again the next evening ?

And this has WHAT to do with Madeleine's disappearance other than [ censored word ] the McCanns.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 05:12:54 PM »

And this has WHAT to do with Madeleine's disappearance other than [ censored word ] the McCanns.

Kate seems to think it has everything if I remember correctly.

And asking a question of the forum members is [ censored word ] now is it or is it simply you have now satisfactory answer ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

debunker

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »

And asking a question of the forum members is [ censored word ] now is it or is it simply you have now satisfactory answer ?

Asking stupid insulting questions aimed at criticising their childcare is [ censored word ]. It has nothing to do with senisible debate and is only aimed at putting the McCanns in a bad light.

It is a bit sad and makes you look like a spiteful idiot.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
@ debunker

You're right I am criticising their childcare and am asking what other members what they think. It is not stupid or insulting but reasonable in light of the consequences of their lax childcare arrangements.

By leaving their children alone even when they were aware they had woken and been upset the night before, the McCanns needed no help from me to put them in a bad light.  This appalling disregard for their children's piece of mind can never be excused and I assume that's why you are not even trying to but simply deflecting attention by insulting me.

icabodcrane

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »

Asking stupid insulting questions aimed at criticising their childcare is [ censored word ]. It has nothing to do with senisible debate and is only aimed at putting the McCanns in a bad light.

The McCann's childcare has everything  to do with this case,  and is unquestionably  relevent to the  debate

debunker

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »

The McCann's childcare has everything  to do with this case,  and is unquestionably  relevent to the  debate

HOW?

We know it was not criminal.

Everything else is a matter of opinion rather than fact.

Maybe we should insist that all stupid opinion posts should have IMHO in front.

icabodcrane

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 07:07:59 PM »

HOW?

This particular aspect of the McCann's childcare  ( choosing to leave their children alone again that night,  despite Madeleine having told them  that she and Sean had been crying for them  the night before  )  is of paticular relevence because it highlights Kate McCann's lack of  ...  well,  let's say  'candour' 

She claimed that Madeleine  'moved on'  straight after asking the question ...  and that she and Gerry  would never have thought about it again if Madeleine hadn't been abducted

Except that wasn't true

Almost immediately after sitting down at the tapas bar that night she  told her holiday companions what Madeleine had said about crying the night before.  Whilst she was having this conversation,   Madeleine and the twins were alone in the apartment

debunker

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 07:14:38 PM »

P

HOW?

This particular aspect of the McCann's childcare  ( choosing to leave their children alone again that night,  despite Madeleine having told them  that she and Sean had been crying for them  the night before  )  is of paticular relevence because it highlights Kate McCann's lack of  ...  well,  let's say  'candour' 

She claimed that Madeleine  'moved on'  straight after asking the question ...  and that she and Gerry  would never have thought about it again if Madeleine hadn't been abducted

Except that wasn't true

Almost immediately after sitting down at the tapas bar that night she  told her holiday companions what Madeleine had said about crying the night before.  Whilst she was having this conversation,   Madeleine and the twins were alone in the apartment

SO.

Just makes you a nosy parker.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 07:17:55 PM »
@ icabodcrane

Quite so but aren't we lead to believe the McCanns are as honest as the day is long ? Can we really believe a word they say once they have proven, by their own words, to be dishonest ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 07:51:29 PM »
@ debunker

Child welfare is everyone's concern and besides if Kate didn't want us to discuss it she shouldn't have brought it to our attention.

Now reading the above don't you think Kate was rather economical with the truth ?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
@ icabodcrane

Quite so but aren't we lead to believe the McCanns are as honest as the day is long ? Can we really believe a word they say once they have proven, by their own words, to be dishonest ?
I don't doubt the McCann are loving parents, but they totally lack of imagination. Madeleine delicately revealed she knew they left at night. They could have told where, but they didn't. It is possible that she decided to find out, because she was scared.

debunker

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 06:35:23 AM »
@ debunker

Child welfare is everyone's concern and besides if Kate didn't want us to discuss it she shouldn't have brought it to our attention.

Now reading the above don't you think Kate was rather economical with the truth ?

In general terms child welfare is everyone's concern. What people here are doing is invading privacy as a hobby.
Maybe I should start a thread using your real name discussing your sexual preferences and whether they are moral. I am sure there are many you would think you were perverted. Sexual Morality is everyone's concern after all.

debunker

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 08:49:47 AM »
@ debunker

In general terms child welfare is everyone's concern. What people here are doing is invading privacy as a hobby.
Maybe I should start a thread using your real name discussing your sexual preferences and whether they are moral. I am sure there are many you would think you were perverted. Sexual Morality is everyone's concern after all.

The above post has been modified by Admin, possibly on the request of faithlilly.

It originally included two references to sex acts.

It seems someone is happy for all sorts of calumny be committed against a private family under their real name, but mentioning speculation about an anonymous person hiding behind a screen name is so now offensive.

This seems a little strange.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 12:02:04 PM »
@ debunker

I didn't have the post modified because I didn't read it. Admin seems to have thought it was inappropriate all by himself/herself.

You can make no judgement on what I do in my private life because I have kept it just that, private. Kate however has not and has, in fact invited discussion.

Kate has claimed that she had absolute faith that her children were safe in the unlocked apartment yet at least two of her friends say otherwise and that she voiced those concerns on the Thursday night and thus she has brought into question her whole credibility.

Not only did she disregard here daughters's heart wrenching question, she also disregarded her own inner voice which questioned the safety of her actions and all for a glass of wine and a catch up with her mates.