Author Topic: australian article by Mark Saunokonoko who supports amaral discussion  (Read 19633 times)

Offline pathfinder73

“We had information that they (the McCanns) went to an apartment near the cemetery on many nights,” he told his interviewers. “We tried to find out which apartment it was.”

http://portugalresident.com/amaral-breaks-his-silence

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: awesome australian article by Mark Saunokonoko supports amaral
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 09:45:33 PM »
Chutzpah!

I had to google that.

Supreme self-confidence.

Hmmmm!

You forgot the bit about editing it suit as well  8(>((

chutzpah
ˈxʊtspə,ˈhʊtspə/
nouninformal
noun: chutzpah
extreme self-confidence or audacity (usually used approvingly).
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

Surely the coffin theory is ridiculous when the McCanns had the help of MI5
I'm sure they would have arranged disposal of the body

Alfie

“We had information that they (the McCanns) went to an apartment near the cemetery on many nights,” he told his interviewers. “We tried to find out which apartment it was.”

Nobody (with any sense) takes anything that man says seriously, he's an absolute joke.

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

Nobody (with any sense) takes anything that man says seriously, he's an absolute joke.

The petty burglar theory is an absolute joke.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:04:55 AM by Brietta »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

The petty burglar theory is an absolute joke.
I still use it as a means of waking Madeleine in my theory.  Burglar didn't gain entry but woke Madeleine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Benice

So who are these people who told him that - and where are their witness statements?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Robittybob1

So who are these people who told him that - and where are their witness statements?
In NZ we write messages on bank notes. 
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

And I'll just leave this here....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/moira-anderson-murder-police-begin-10025006

Not sure of your point ?  Does the fact that the police are looking somewhere else now for the body erase the fact that at one time they believed Moira's body may have been disposed of in a similar fashion to the one Amaral is suggesting?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Not sure of your point ?  Does the fact that the police are looking somewhere else now for the body erase the fact that at one time they believed Moira's body may have been disposed of in a similar fashion to the one Amaral is suggesting?
And I'm not sure of your point either - did the police in Moira's case actually believe someone had gained access to a church, prized open a coffin lid and stuck her body inside with another corpse?  If so, then I guess they're not the only police with vivid and macabre imaginations.  And, as time has told it was a barking theory anyway!

Offline faithlilly

And I'm not sure of your point either - did the police in Moira's case actually believe someone had gained access to a church, prized open a coffin lid and stuck her body inside with another corpse?  If so, then I guess they're not the only police with vivid and macabre imaginations.  And, as time has told it was a barking theory anyway!

To paraphrase Rowley ' armchair detectives have no idea how criminals will react'
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

To paraphrase Rowley ' armchair detectives have no idea how criminals will react'
He was talking about the burglary gone wrong theory wasn't he, about a criminal who acts impulsively, not about a couple who plan to hide their child's body in a coffin days after her death.  I suppose you find the former scenario less credible than the latter... *&*%£

Offline faithlilly

He was talking about the burglary gone wrong theory wasn't he, about a criminal who acts impulsively, not about a couple who plan to hide their child's body in a coffin days after her death.  I suppose you find the former scenario less credible than the latter... *&*%£

He was talking about a burglary at that time but it is obviously his view in wider terms.

Alfie

He was talking about a burglary at that time but it is obviously his view in wider terms.
A view which I very much doubt extends to the pre-meditated disposal of a corpse in a coffin by the child's parents.  He was talking specifically about burglars / criminals.