Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 30260 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2023, 11:41:31 AM »
It is a Fact of Law that no one has to prove their Innocence.  We all should have learned that in the last 16 Years.

If we could cut the garbage on this one then it will make my life easier.

Indeed it is. But the McCanns still failed to prove their innocence. That's not me saying it. I'm just repeating that which the archiving despatch stated. If you have a problem with it, best take it up with the AG.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #601 on: July 08, 2023, 11:45:06 AM »
There is such an absolute desperation for all the horrible misconceptions fabricated around this case that I have learned to trust in nothing printed about them on the internet.

Particularly anything produced from the stable of so called journalist Levy; which true to form only his nom-de-plume.   At least he had the excuse for his perfidy of making a dishonest buck or two.

What motivates the others who have been looking for a paedophile since 2007 while following his lead, is one big mystery of this case.

Particularly when the prime suspect is
a) a resident at the time in Luz
b) a convicted paedophile
c) a convicted rapist
d) prime suspect of British police
e) prime suspect of Portuguese police
f) prime suspect of German police who have taken a step further and added for child murder
There is supporting evidence for all of this ~ all that is remaining is for the system to move along and test it in court.

The vile insinuations still being put forward about demonstrably innocent people while lending moral support to a monster certainly has been a part of my learning curve.
I didn't believe such arrant stupidity was possible - I know better now.
Funny how G-Unit appears to attach such great significance to the Gaspar statement but appears deeply sceptical of an established in a court of law rape conviction against a know thief  and child molestor.  And why?  All because she thinks Gerry and Kate are a little bit shifty.  Amazing leaps and twists of logic required there.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #602 on: July 08, 2023, 11:57:56 AM »
Funny how G-Unit appears to attach such great significance to the Gaspar statement but appears deeply sceptical of an established in a court of law rape conviction against a know thief  and child molestor.  And why?  All because she thinks Gerry and Kate are a little bit shifty.  Amazing leaps and twists of logic required there.

Funny how Gunit places No significance on the other Gaspar statement.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #603 on: July 08, 2023, 12:17:28 PM »
These so called facts tell us nothing wrt to what happened to Madeleine so  that’s another  fact for you to file.

File it along with the fact that this man making inappropriate gestures at the dining table is also the last supposedly independent witness that can confirm the missing child's wellbeing on the evening of May 3rd. Could there be a connection? According to Brietta, she can demonstrate that there isn't. Off you go Brietta, the floor is all yours.....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #604 on: July 08, 2023, 12:59:25 PM »
Strange how they never suspected anyone but a so-called abductor... from the very beginning.

Why would they be so sure ... the first thing you would have thought is the people around you.imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #605 on: July 08, 2023, 01:10:02 PM »
File it along with the fact that this man making inappropriate gestures at the dining table is also the last supposedly independent witness that can confirm the missing child's wellbeing on the evening of May 3rd. Could there be a connection? According to Brietta, she can demonstrate that there isn't. Off you go Brietta, the floor is all yours.....

His visit to 5A was suggested and attested to by MM's father, who also suggested he had checked on the McCann children on the previous evening, although all the rest of the party were adamant that DP never took part in any checks on any evening.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #606 on: July 08, 2023, 01:19:24 PM »
His visit to 5A was suggested and attested to by MM's father, who also suggested he had checked on the McCann children on the previous evening, although all the rest of the party were adamant that DP never took part in any checks on any evening.

Cite, Please.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #607 on: July 08, 2023, 01:26:39 PM »
Like DP OTT statement  in which he refers to calling in on Kate McCann on the evening of May3rd, 2007,

and he describes seeing 'the three children....in their pyjamas....you know they were just like ANGELS ...the night attire...WHITE was the predominant colour.'

According to  Peter Hyatt's statement analysis: the words 'angels' and 'white' are an interesting choice of words.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #608 on: July 08, 2023, 02:14:24 PM »
Like DP OTT statement  in which he refers to calling in on Kate McCann on the evening of May3rd, 2007,

and he describes seeing 'the three children....in their pyjamas....you know they were just like ANGELS ...the night attire...WHITE was the predominant colour.'

According to  Peter Hyatt's statement analysis: the words 'angels' and 'white' are an interesting choice of words.

Fascinating.  Just how raving mad are these people?  Don't say Angels and don't say White, otherwise you could be accused of a crime.  Perhaps they all went to heaven, excepting that two of them obviously didn't.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #609 on: July 08, 2023, 02:53:18 PM »
So kmc took a shower leaving the patio door ope and the children alone to their own devices ...yet

Kate - “At around six forty, as I was drying myself off, there was a knock on the patio doors and I heard David’s voice calling me. Swiftly wrapping my towel around me I stepped into the sitting room.”
Kate (book) - “David had popped his head round the patio doors looking for me,”

David Payne, rogatory interview:
I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time etc.

He noticed all that in around 30 seconds.

Kate McCann, september statement:
While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40PM and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the verandah door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left by this door. She confirmed it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly. David’s visit was to help her to take the children to the recreation area. When David returned from the beach he was with Gerry at the tennis courts, and it was Gerry who asked him to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. David was at the apartment for around 30 seconds, he didn’t actually enter the flat, he remained at the verandah door. According to her he then left for the tennis courts where Gerry was. The time was around 6:30-6:40PM.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #610 on: July 08, 2023, 03:03:02 PM »
So kmc took a shower leaving the patio door ope and the children alone to their own devices ...yet

Kate - “At around six forty, as I was drying myself off, there was a knock on the patio doors and I heard David’s voice calling me. Swiftly wrapping my towel around me I stepped into the sitting room.”
Kate (book) - “David had popped his head round the patio doors looking for me,”

David Payne, rogatory interview:
I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time etc.

He noticed all that in around 30 seconds.

Kate McCann, september statement:
While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40PM and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the verandah door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left by this door. She confirmed it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly. David’s visit was to help her to take the children to the recreation area. When David returned from the beach he was with Gerry at the tennis courts, and it was Gerry who asked him to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. David was at the apartment for around 30 seconds, he didn’t actually enter the flat, he remained at the verandah door. According to her he then left for the tennis courts where Gerry was. The time was around 6:30-6:40PM.

Did any Legal Charges ever come of this?  No?  Why ever not?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #611 on: July 08, 2023, 07:29:20 PM »
Cite, Please.

at 18H30, the time at which he saw DP next to the tennis court. DAVID went to visit KATE and the children and returned close to 19H00,
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #612 on: July 08, 2023, 07:43:06 PM »
If DP is involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and the Gaspar statement is as relevant as you think it is then it follows you don’t believe for one minute that Madeleine died in an accident after the McCanns left fordinner that evening.  Instead you would appear to believe something far darker and more depraved occurred.  Right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #613 on: July 08, 2023, 08:45:45 PM »
If DP is involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and the Gaspar statement is as relevant as you think it is then it follows you don’t believe for one minute that Madeleine died in an accident after the McCanns left fordinner that evening.  Instead you would appear to believe something far darker and more depraved occurred.  Right?

Just how relevant does G unit think the Gasper statement is then?
I don't recall her mentioning it very often.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #614 on: July 09, 2023, 12:57:59 AM »
at 18H30, the time at which he saw DP next to the tennis court. DAVID went to visit KATE and the children and returned close to 19H00,
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Your posts really are quite a remarkable entity. 

They say absolutely nothing.  And they mean even less.

What they achieve is confirmation of precisely how little you have taken in and understood of what has been going on in the real world over the past few years.  Your posts owe much to what was in vogue amongst sceptics circa 2007 ~ really quite tragic your failure to appreciate that absolutely everyone in the world except a chosen few, have moved on and don't live their lives immersed daily in negativity about someone else's.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....