Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1490716 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #6090 on: September 09, 2019, 01:12:02 PM »
JW also drew a map where he showed their chatting spot.  He carefully placed it at the alleyway entrance.

JW also states that when he was at the little car park opposite Tapas Reception, he saw Gerry was coming down the steps at the little gate as he exited 5A.  If they walked towards each other, they would have met somewhere in the region that Gerry states.  I think they met in the middle of the road and moved back to the safety of a gap in parked cars when a vehicle wanted to come thru. 

They moved back to the pavement edge / road where Jane Tanner saw them, which co-incidentally is exactly the spot that JW drew on his map.

And a further co-incidence is that Amaral in one of his videos shows the same pavement at end of alleyway spot.

Three co-incidences = one to many ?

Most car headlamps give a monotone light.  The stret lights gave a sickly yellow colour light.  I actually think that vehicle, wanting to come thru', was the getaway vehicle and it was of a limited group that had the correct lighting to show colour.  A flash of these lights on Tannerman allowed Jane to see  the colour of the little carried girls Pjays.

This in my opinion but the various elements form a coherent whole.

Holly, I know that you are fairly recent to the forum and may not know this, but all this has been very thoroughly discussed in previous threads; you might benefit by reading them.

JW produced a map and marked an X on it where he thought he chatted to GM.  The X is placed at the gate leading up to 5A not outside the alley.  This also aligns with his verbal description where he describes leaving the loos at tapas and walking along the footpath the same side. 

I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I could not see inside the restaurant. As I got the baby to sleep, I was on my way back to the apartment. I came out at the top road.

I met him near the stairs of a ground floor. There was a gate leading up to some stairs. I was pretty certain that he had left the apartment. We spoke for a few minutes. He said you're on walking duty. I said I was staying in and pros and cons and what to do with the children.

I have read many of the historic threads/posts and I'm sure it has all been said before but sometimes someone new can offer a different perspective/view so you could also potentially learn something new.  Its why the police cold review cases ie a fresh pair of eyes! 

I spent years on the Bamber case and when someone new came along I welcomed the opportunity to review the case and hear from someone new.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6091 on: September 09, 2019, 01:48:36 PM »
It's even clearer here, he wasn't near the pathway at all;

He crossed the road and engaged in general conversation with Gerry. At this time they were stood with Gerry's back to the building near to the gate and Jeremy facing him. Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6092 on: September 09, 2019, 02:07:46 PM »
It's even clearer here, he wasn't near the pathway at all;

He crossed the road and engaged in general conversation with Gerry. At this time they were stood with Gerry's back to the building near to the gate and Jeremy facing him. Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

I don't think JW can be any clearer from his verbal descriptions and his map that as far as he's concerned he and GM chatted literally outside the gate to 5A?  This aligns with JT's description but does beg the question if she was entering 5D on that occasion via the front how did she manage to pass them and yet they didn't see her?  If she entered 5D on that occasion via the back/pathway/patio door it then becomes explainable and imo this is what happened at least on this occasion perhaps due to the situation with EOB and the fact ROB or JT intended spending most of the evening in 5D.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #6093 on: September 09, 2019, 02:21:53 PM »
I don't think JW can be any clearer from his verbal descriptions and his map that as far as he's concerned he and GM chatted literally outside the gate to 5A?  This aligns with JT's description but does beg the question if she was entering 5D on that occasion via the front how did she manage to pass them and yet they didn't see her? If she entered 5D on that occasion via the back/pathway/patio door it then becomes explainable and imo this is what happened at least on this occasion perhaps due to the situation with EOB and the fact ROB or JT intended spending most of the evening in 5D.

If this were true, then how good a look could she have got of Tannerman, who must have been more than 15 yards away ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6094 on: September 09, 2019, 02:32:57 PM »
I don't think JW can be any clearer from his verbal descriptions and his map that as far as he's concerned he and GM chatted literally outside the gate to 5A?  This aligns with JT's description but does beg the question if she was entering 5D on that occasion via the front how did she manage to pass them and yet they didn't see her?  If she entered 5D on that occasion via the back/pathway/patio door it then becomes explainable and imo this is what happened at least on this occasion perhaps due to the situation with EOB and the fact ROB or JT intended spending most of the evening in 5D.

There have been many different suggestions as to why Jane wasn't seen. Whatever the reason was, it casts doubt on everything else she said. For a start if she went up the passageway that means she was 34 meters away from the top of the road. If that was my road it would be impossible to see what she says she could see from that distance.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6095 on: September 09, 2019, 02:35:48 PM »
If this were true, then how good a look could she have got of Tannerman, who must have been more than 15 yards away ?

It was nearer 35 yards/108 feet.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6096 on: September 09, 2019, 02:38:18 PM »
There have been many different suggestions as to why Jane wasn't seen. Whatever the reason was, it casts doubt on everything else she said. For a start if she went up the passageway that means she was 34 meters away from the top of the road. If that was my road it would be impossible to see what she says she could see from that distance.

Yes it would reduce her visibility due to the further distance but there is a lamppost on the corner of Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva and Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins on the side she claims Dr T was walking towards. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #6097 on: September 09, 2019, 02:40:12 PM »
It was nearer 35 yards/108 feet.

Thanks. Not having been there with my laser measuring system, I was erring on the cautious side  ?{)(**
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6098 on: September 09, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »

See post 6096.  If he was walking in the direction she claims he would have been walking towards a lamppost.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6099 on: September 09, 2019, 02:44:25 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6100 on: September 09, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »
Hopefully we can all agree its a lamppost and not a tall stick man.  It certainly seems to have a smell of dog urine around the base  8)--))

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #6101 on: September 09, 2019, 04:28:37 PM »

I am thinking the PJ thought the very same thing.  Amazingly Kate n Gerry on Oprah claimed JT saw the abductor by identifying pyjamas [held up to the audience]. all made up rubbish she could not have seen that detail in that light from that distance.

The irony- while she left her own sick child alone, but highlights the child being carried with out shoes on as if the 'parent' was bad.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Myster

« Reply #6102 on: September 09, 2019, 05:16:04 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6103 on: September 09, 2019, 05:57:09 PM »
A few seconds?!!!... won't load at all for me. This is quicker...

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.0884768,-8.7306285,3a,35.1y,340.41h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR8A4wgWD5Xj00rwx3frV3A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

The direction was discussed aeons ago when the McCannics first invaded.  Yes, Dr. T (then unknown) was walking towards the creche not away from it, which flummoxed posters at the time...

2013: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-anyone-saying-were-2965383

2018: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6225547/madeleine-mccann-gp-sighting-waste/

Hi Mr Myster  8**8:/:  Thanks.  The GE map I uploaded doesn't make clear the lamppost opposite 5A but its clear on your upload.  This case is an absolute walk in the park compared with JB/WHF but the McCannics keep insisting I know nothing, pointing out I'm a newbie and should still be wearing L-plates  8)><(

Offline jassi

« Reply #6104 on: September 09, 2019, 06:18:48 PM »
Hi Mr Myster  8**8:/:  Thanks. The GE map I uploaded doesn't make clear the lamppost opposite 5A but its clear on your upload.  This case is an absolute walk in the park compared with JB/WHF but the McCannics keep insisting I know nothing, pointing out I'm a newbie and should still be wearing L-plates  8)><(

I'm glad you said that, for I couldn't see where the lam post in question was when I downloaded your link, but didn't wish to appear awkward by saying  so.

Or maybe not -