Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382546 times)

Heeeeere's Johnney

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2012, 04:55:45 PM »
As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay. I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. This is 2012 not 1912.

So who has accused you of What Kevin. We have merely debated your case, You now admit you are Gay that is not the issue. But in order to draw the correct conclusions people need to look closely at the person. In your police statements did you not give the impression that you were not gay. So that is a lie Kevin no matter how you dress it up. Once one truth is uncovered people search for more, and in doing so more irregularities have come to light. You have been given ample op pertunity to comment but have declined to do so.

Your actions towards others has been debated your false indentities have been explored, There has been discussion about you and your character and it does not paint a very good picture, but that is only a picture, A background, add the facts to that background and what emerges. You have a picture of a man of very dubious character who would lie to the Police to cover his tracks, Lie under oath in a Court of Law, has been convicted of Murder, abuses females over the internet, the list goes on.

So Kevin please don't take offence when you introduce yourself as a MOJ and people want to establish the facts. You can not introduce yourself as the local Gay Murderer then say but i didn't do it, can you. So why are you threatening everyone with the Police. Mind Ive already read one of your Police statements.  @)(++(* @)(++(* Yet Again the ball is in your Court.

Wonder what all the MOJ groups will make of him when they see what he's been up to in his spare time.  8((()*/

AgentA

« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2012, 05:01:46 PM »
its my understanding KC is very well known in these groups, and when challenged runs, as he did on this forum, not he goes on by posting in his "fake names" in the sad attempt to throw people off his tracks ....He is very very very well known now for the truth cannot be hidden any more ...the truth is there for all to see..yet still he denies it...KC your INVOLVEMENT , is what got you your sentence..you can shout till your blue in the face , but lets face it , you only want to change the law on joint enterprise so you can say your innocent !!! BUT FACE IT YOUR GUILTY

Samson

« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »

Its better to live like a tiger than a sheep  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*   @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

Troll patrol

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2012, 05:19:43 PM »
http://muslima61.hubpages.com/hub/No-Justice-in-the-Hands-of-Man-Guilty-until-proven-Innocent
Kevin Craigie 6 months ago
A murderer has a trial. Those charged with Joint Enterprise dont. The Jury are frequently, as they did with me in 1991, denied their right to acquitt one and convict the sole perpetrator. This not only violates article 6 of the Human Rights Act, it exposes the Criminal Justice System for what it is, always has been, and always will be.....unless we demand change.

Troll patrol

« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2012, 05:35:22 PM »

Its better to live like a tiger than a sheep  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*   @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

Looks like KC has been fleeced  ?{)(**  ?{)(**  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »
He started off as a sheep and ended up as a badger, tiger didn't seem to fit the picture this time.

Hyena

« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
Lea Anne can't charge the phone up, the charger is broken and it's an LG, so there isn't anyone within walking distance who can lend her one. I will pass the message on David and if need be I think I can probably get to leeds at some point with a multi charger and get the messages to you so you can pass them on unless someone can come up with an easier way to do it.

whose this Lea Anne person? what's an LG? i'm confused  8-)(--) who lives in Leeds?  8-)(--)

Penpal

« Reply #262 on: June 17, 2012, 06:59:44 PM »
Lea Anne can't charge the phone up, the charger is broken and it's an LG, so there isn't anyone within walking distance who can lend her one. I will pass the message on David and if need be I think I can probably get to leeds at some point with a multi charger and get the messages to you so you can pass them on unless someone can come up with an easier way to do it.

whose this Lea Anne person? what's an LG? i'm confused  8-)(--) who lives in Leeds?  8-)(--)

http://www.btguk.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=107
Leanne has taken on the role of Penpal co-ordinator, and she has in the expression taken to the task like a duck to water. She has added to her role that of also being the Area Rep for Yorkshire and works hard co-ordinating the volunteers that are spread around the country.

I left school at 16, getting 'O' levels then started work, doing various office and retail jobs.

I started doing work for various charities, raising funds and awareness etc.On becoming friends with four people who had been through the prison system, I deciding to look for a more hands on role to help make a difference.

That is when I found BTG and got talking to James what did I ever do before?

Knowing how important letters were to my friends, I jumped at the chance to be the Penpal co-ordinator and help others in the same situation.

I'm not conventionally religious but do follow the spiritual church way of thinking. After some very bad times in my life, It was good to have that and learnt me many thinks about forgiveness.

My other interests include football, alternative medicine, healing and music. I still campaign and support numerous causes, raising the profiles and raising money.

Leanne

Offline Joanne

« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2012, 07:01:58 PM »
Penpal and Hyena- why do I get the feeling you're KC or one of his sunshine band followers?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
Joanne what I don't understand is why would Leanne came to me after 2 years and tell me about Craigie after she watched Craigie attack me?

Clearly she wanted someone to do something about him but seems too afraid to do this herself.

This is not an attack on Leanne but with her publicly stating she wants nothing more to do with it. In the words of Anne Robinson: you are the weekest link (Leanne).

Leanne; are you still in contact with him? Is that why you are afraid? What worries me and probably other forums members will see where I am coming from with this - you have now put yourself back into Craigie's firing line, as he now knows you will do nothing about his attacks.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2012, 07:19:41 PM »
I think she couldn't do much because the only evidence she has were the mobile phone messages and nothing else. This why Lea feels limited as to what she can do.
You could get in contact to verify it but thats as I understand it. I understand she isn't in contact with Mr C but he has phoned her recently claiming he'd got the wrong number but Lea hung up on him.

Troll patrol

« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2012, 07:30:39 PM »
Is this the same Leanne who was once in partnership with KC running justice on appeal?

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/01/1m-fund-is-running-out-fast/
Darren Bolger Says:
October 1st, 2009 at 11:49 am
I fully support and stand by Mr Bennett!

He is a genuine man who has the sole intention of finding justice and at his own cost and time, something that none of his accusers are accredited to, I’m sure of that!
It’s so easy to judge from your arm chair, with no experience of facts and or even a glimmer of the real world, where injustice and floored police investigations roam.
Go on believe the press, surely no real person writes such garbage and surely a newspaper is not just a means to make a bob or two?
What is important here is that someone, anyone, takes this proposal of law change seriously and in a comprehensive debate and rather than throw stones at it, listen and you might learn a thing or two, who knows once you given reason to the argument and discover the intentions, you may even agree with Mr Bennett.

Go on Tony go for it, poor little Madeline is no doubt proud of you trying!

Darren Bolger: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/darren-bolger/31/1b9/564

Troll patrol

« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2012, 07:34:45 PM »
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-craigie/15/a26/480?trk=pub-pbmap
Kevin Craigie's Overview
Current Managing Director at Justice on Appeal
Past Deputy Manager at Citizens Advice
Education House of Falkland
St Columbas
Connections 19 connections
Kevin Craigie's Experience
Managing Director Justice on Appeal

April 2010 – Present (2 years 3 months) London, United Kingdom

Strategic Management
Advising and representing clients
Influencing reform of the law
Campaigning
Educating the public and various organistions concerning the Law of Joint Enterprise

Deputy Manager Citizens Advice
Nonprofit; 201-500 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

January 2002 – January 2005 (3 years 1 month)

Operational management
advising and representing clients
influencing social policy
networking with wide range of organisations and individuals
training staff in more advanced skills

Kevin Craigie's Skills & Expertise
Criminal Law Management Consulting Kevin Craigie's Education
House of Falkland 1984 – 1985

St Columbas 1982

Paul the Red

« Reply #268 on: June 17, 2012, 07:38:55 PM »
WHAT THE HELL AS ANY OF THIS TO DO WITH LEA SHE ONLY CAME ON HERE TO HELP & INFORM YOU ALL THAT THOSE POSTS IN HER NAME WERE NOT HER SO WHY DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO DRAG HER NAME INTO SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, 8()(((@# 8()(((@# 8()(((@#

realtruth

« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2012, 07:39:22 PM »
Can someone list what we know as fact in a quick list?
I think we know his name and he was adopted, born in 1969 and he was an O'Connell and he did commit murder with Mark Fuller and did 10 odd years or is that all we know? It is not definite that he was an OÇonnell neither is it definite that he was adopted.