Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464897 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7545 on: February 14, 2020, 03:10:59 AM »
You seem to be baiting me to conjure forth Thomas Carlyle and the 'valetism' of the hero.
It's too late for that, but I see where you're coming from.

After several viscious posts baiting VS, I think that you got that the wrong way round.

The evidence is in your posts above.   Pretentious nonsence

Offline The General

« Reply #7546 on: February 14, 2020, 07:18:59 AM »
After several viscious posts baiting VS, I think that you got that the wrong way round.

The evidence is in your posts above.   Pretentious nonsence
Theories involving Zionist paedophile rings returning to snatch their waning bloodline?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7547 on: February 14, 2020, 07:21:23 AM »
Theories involving Zionist paedophile rings returning to snatch their waning bloodline?
In the style of some sceptics... Has this theory been proved wrong

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7548 on: February 14, 2020, 07:55:57 AM »
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone.   Big love to all my fellow worthless enablers xxxxx
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #7549 on: February 14, 2020, 07:56:14 AM »
I have obviously missed the explanation of the term " enablers" .
Who are "enablers"?
Who are 'sceptics'? Lazy, catch-all labels can be used by all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7550 on: February 14, 2020, 07:57:35 AM »
I have obviously missed the explanation of the term " enablers" .
Who are "enablers"?
You are, I am, Misty is.  We enable evil deeds to go unpunished, we are therefore presumably  evil ourselves.  Great innit? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7551 on: February 14, 2020, 08:01:26 AM »

sceptics are those who beleive there is  a very high probablity...or possibility.. that the McCanns have lied about important details re this case. It really is that simple.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #7552 on: February 14, 2020, 08:03:31 AM »

The terms " sceptics" and "supporters" are ones which have been accepted by the powers that be, as far as the forum rules dictate.
Obviously the term "sceptic" is self explanatory as "sceptics" are sceptical about Madeleine being abducted.
"Supporters" support the theory that Madeleine was abducted.
What do the "enablers" enable and is this a term used by just you or have I missed it being used by other posters?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7553 on: February 14, 2020, 08:05:40 AM »
The terms " sceptics" and "supporters" are ones which have been accepted by the powers that be, as far as the forum rules dictate.
Obviously the term "sceptic" is self explanatory as "sceptics" are sceptical about Madeleine being abducted.
"Supporters" support the theory that Madeleine was abducted.
What do the "enablers" enable and is this a term used by just you or have I missed it being used by other posters?

Its  a word coined by the General so that he can criticise the use of the word sceptic without being accused of using the word supporter...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7554 on: February 14, 2020, 08:11:40 AM »

Any further use of the word "Enablers" will be Deleted.  This is not a criticism of all.  We have already done this one and already warned about this.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7555 on: February 14, 2020, 08:17:53 AM »
yeah, like “man”, “woman”, “Belieber”, etc. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #7556 on: February 14, 2020, 09:14:29 AM »
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone.   Big love to all my fellow worthless enablers xxxxx

Happy Valentine's Day Vertigo  Big love to you too   @)(++(*

Offline The General

« Reply #7557 on: February 14, 2020, 09:34:00 AM »
Any further use of the word "Enablers" will be Deleted.  This is not a criticism of all.  We have already done this one and already warned about this.
Are we deleting sceptic too? Or just enabler?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7558 on: February 14, 2020, 09:46:00 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7060.msg573943#msg573943

Don't you bother to read posts? ... the above is explanatory and accurate, please take it on board.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7559 on: February 14, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »

Sceptic and Supporter are titles designated by John.  You know John, The Forum Owner.  I should try that one on with him if you want a discussion on the subject.

Enablers will be Deleted and could attract Large Warning Points.  So if the rest of you could cease to reply to any comment containing the word Enablers then this would be sensible.