Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 200718 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #1545 on: October 22, 2018, 06:01:48 PM »
Have just (last night) acquired the dossier, and an reading through it. I am swaying towards his innocence, but who knows, I could change my mind!

Who sent you this dossier then Helen from Dorset?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1546 on: October 22, 2018, 06:32:58 PM »
Have just (last night) acquired the dossier, and an reading through it. I am swaying towards his innocence, but who knows, I could change my mind!

It cannot be an official dossier that's for sure...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1547 on: October 22, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
It cannot be an official dossier that's for sure...

OH YES IT CAN   OH NO IT CAN'T
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1548 on: October 22, 2018, 06:49:10 PM »
Who sent you this dossier then Helen from Dorset?

I would be interested to know this too MrsWah? Would you like to share this dossier with the forum if you are so sure it proves Tabaks innocence?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1549 on: October 22, 2018, 07:01:06 PM »
Is Tabak proclaiming innocence?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1550 on: October 22, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »
Is Tabak proclaiming innocence?

No. He has never claimed innocence.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1551 on: October 22, 2018, 07:06:14 PM »
Sorry, we seem to have got our wires crossed---I wasn't talking about Tabak, I was talking about Mark Alexander, Stephanie asked me what I thought about the case.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1552 on: October 22, 2018, 07:08:35 PM »
Sorry, we seem to have got our wires crossed---I wasn't talking about Tabak, I was talking about Mark Alexander, Stephanie asked me what I thought about the case.

Apologies - I assumed it was about Tabak what with it being posed on his thread.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1553 on: October 22, 2018, 07:12:19 PM »
Apologies - I assumed it was about Tabak what with it being posed on his thread.

No probs!!  I wish there were a dossier on Tabak!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1554 on: October 22, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
Sally Ramage claims Vincent Tabak has mental health issues. How would she know that?

I wondered that too!  There are some innaccuracies in her report, but she was definitely in court for the trial.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1555 on: October 22, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
No. He has never claimed innocence.

I can't think of anyone who gave a false confession and didn't later retract it. Of course, if they had never retracted it, we would never know they were potentially innocent. However, as even he isn't claimed to be innocent, I can't understand why anyone would insist he is? 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1556 on: October 22, 2018, 07:32:09 PM »
I can't think of anyone who gave a false confession and didn't later retract it. Of course, if they had never retracted it, we would never know they were potentially innocent. However, as even he isn't claimed to be innocent, I can't understand why anyone would insist he is?

I don't insist that he is, I just think there are a number of "oddities" regarding this case.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1557 on: October 22, 2018, 07:35:14 PM »

I am still scratching my head over this too! He didn't just confess, he gave a clear, coherent version of events on the stand in his own trial. There was DNA evidence, blood in his boot, fibres from his coat on her body and internet searches on the differences between murder and manslaughter, sexual assault and location where he dumped her body. Not forgetting that he searched about her murder before she was even reported missing - guilty as charged.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1558 on: October 22, 2018, 07:38:21 PM »
I don't insist that he is, I just think there are a number of "oddities" regarding this case.

I cannot say that I have seen anything from you insisting he is, but you certainly dispute every shred of evidence for a killer who does not dispute it himself. That in itself is unusual.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #1559 on: October 22, 2018, 07:43:23 PM »
I cannot say that I have seen anything from you insisting he is, but you certainly dispute every shred of evidence for a killer who does not dispute it himself. That in itself is unusual.

Well------I don't deny I'm unusual!!!