Author Topic: Twist in case of missing two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr as parents named suspects  (Read 96558 times)

Offline Mr Gray

I do understand your posts davel.

What do you think of this statement by Klein?

"We believe it is important for the public to know that the cadaver dog did hit in three certain areas of the pieces of equipment which does indicate there was a death or there was some type of fluid, cerebral fluid, blood whatever it may be, that was in the location where the dog hit, and that we know there was a death"

lets talk about my posts first...what do you think my opinion of the dogs is

Offline pegasus

lets talk about my posts first...what do you think my opinion of the dogs is
Your opinion of Eddie and Keela IMO davel is that they were extremely valuable resources but that in the PDL case their findings were meaningless because they were uncorrobated by forensic evidence.

What is your opinion of this?
"We believe it is important for the public to know that the cadaver dog did hit in three certain areas of the pieces of equipment which does indicate there was a death or there was some type of fluid, cerebral fluid, blood whatever it may be, that was in the location where the dog hit, and that we know there was a death"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:39:28 PM by pegasus »

Offline Carana

Your opinion of Eddie and Keela IMO davel is that they were extremely valuable resources but that in the PDL case their findings were meaningless because they were uncorrobated by forensic evidence.

What is your opinion of this?

What equipment? Where? His TV interview states that a dog hit WITH equipment? Could that have been related to the cremains issue or is this something different?

Offline Brietta

If the PT authoritieis were concerned about this type of behaviour on the part of US-style PIs, I can understand why they weren't nuts about the idea that the McCanns had hired some.

As it happens, the PJ managed to leak all by themselves.

I think this guy could learn a lot from the PJ as far as subtlety is concerned.  Up front and in your face Trump style delivery is not nearly as subversive as a longer term insidious campaign of leaks.

I reckon with a little more thought he could have managed a series of best sellers, not just one ... 'the truth of the lie' title has gone but I am sure a good publisher would have been able to come up with something just as good.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

I'm a bit bewildered by this Klein chap so far.

http://setinvestigates.com/clients/setinvestigates/Criminal_Complaint_2.pdf

This complaint doesn't bear a signature, so it may not be bona fide.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:51:36 PM by Carana »

Offline Mr Gray

so what is wrong with the above...its basically what Grime said....don't worry I will come to klein

Offline pegasus

so what is wrong with the above...its basically what Grime said....don't worry I will come to klein
As an accurate very short summary of your opinion on Eddie and Keela, there's nothing wrong with it davel.

Offline Mr Gray

As an accurate very short summary of your opinion on Eddie and Keela, there's nothing wrong with it davel.

my opinion is supported by Grime

Offline Carana

Just to add a bit more confusion:

Klein Investigations and Consulting
27 January ·

Comment by Lead Investigator Philip R. Klein :

"Sadly today, Criminal Defense Attorney Allen Browning, who reports himself to be the attorney for Deorr Kunz, appeared today on the Neal Larson Radio Show in Idaho Falls, Idaho. During this interview Mr. Browning made the following statements :

1) Deorr Kunz hired a private investigation firm and paid them lots of money.

2) That Deorr Kunz, to his dismay, has not been given any information about this case.

3) That KIC Texas made a statement regarding the case without even talking to the Mr. Kunz and that is irresponsible.

To insure the record is clear we feel we must respond to Mr. Browning's comments.

1) Deorr Kunz has never hired this firm nor has he paid us any money.

2) Mr. Deorr Kunz is not our client but a witness. We have no obligation to keep him informed.

3) Any statement that we have made publicly has been advised to our client first - to which we have had extended conversations with and updates.

Once again, we urge the public and counsel, not to speak until the facts are clear as this sort of behavor only continues to fan the false flames higher. Please be responsible before making a statement to the public or in social media."
122 Likes35 Comments25 Shares
https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/945135062235745

Offline pegasus

my opinion is supported by Grime
He is certainly an expert. In the US case are you pleased that cadaver dogs are reportedly now being flown in from another state?

Offline Mr Gray

He is certainly an expert. In the US case are you pleased that cadaver dogs are reportedly now being flown in from another state?

no problem at all..dogs are a fantastic tool in recovering evidence

Offline pegasus

no problem at all..dogs are a fantastic tool in recovering evidence
Agreed. Do you have an opinion on the 3 alerts by a cadaver dog on equipment at the beginning of the search?

Offline misty

I think this may be the cadaver dog team from Georgia Klein will be using.

http://americanshootingjournal.com/tag/cinco/

He used this lady in the Mollie Miller case.

Offline pegasus

Just to add a bit more confusion: ...(snip)
The missing child is Deorr Kunz
The missing child's father is Vernal Deorr Kunz
The missing child's paternal grandfather is Dennis Deorr Kunz who was not present on the camping trip.
It was DDK (not VDK) who contracted Klein to search.