Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.  (Read 87945 times)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2014, 09:33:43 PM »
My first thoughts are his gone with someone .would a child of 3 put his /her coat on and shoes

Lyall

« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2014, 09:33:56 PM »
Yes, they are not giving too much away are they, and no public appeal from the parent yet.

Maybe they don't know anything. It's a puzzle >@@(*&) Poor lad.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2014, 09:36:50 PM »
Two teenagers from a neighbouring estate said they wanted to help "to see if there was something we could do". One said his mother had heard of a small girl nearby who had told of a "stranger tapping on her window".

>@@(*&)

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2014, 09:40:45 PM »
Two teenagers from a neighbouring estate said they wanted to help "to see if there was something we could do". One said his mother had heard of a small girl nearby who had told of a "stranger tapping on her window".

>@@(*&)

That was on sky news today,the police went to the house of the little girl to investigate it.

I hope this wee little boy is found safe asap.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »

That was on sky news today,the police went to the house of the little girl to investigate it.

I hope this wee little boy is found safe asap.

Me too, but in them Scotish mists at this time of year after 24 hours, unless as I suspect & hope, his father has somehow gained traceless entry & taken him, then things don't look great for the boy.  8(8-))
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2014, 09:46:25 PM »
Me too, but in them Scotish mists at this time of year after 24 hours, unless as I suspect & hope, his father has somehow gained traceless entry & taken him, then things don't look great for the boy.  8(8-))

I am holding on to the hope that his father has got him,otherwise it does not look good I agree  8(8-))

Offline Carana

« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »
Less important if it is someone in the public eye. I've seen plenty of 'celebrities' used in this context.

"Celebrity" or not, I suppose it might depend on the intention... I didn't see what this was about.

My attention is far more focused at the moment on hoping that this wee lad will be found soon.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »
"Celebrity" or not, I suppose it might depend on the intention... I didn't see what this was about.

My attention is far more focused at the moment on hoping that this wee lad will be found soon.

The BBC don't seem to be paying him much attention. Not like if he were a little white girl.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »
I haven't followed any of this, let alone seen it for myself, but thanks for the explanation.

I'm really more concerned as to where this little boy might be right now as I expect we all are.

But not the BBC, they are putting George Osbourne & Banks before this kid.

Offline Carana

« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
Police Scotland have activated a Child Rescue Alert throughout the UK given the potential risk to Mikaeel and the time he has been missing.

It allows officers to interrupt television and radio programmes with news flashes, while members of the public are urged to call 0300 200 0200 if they have any information that may help police locate the missing youngster.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #220 on: January 16, 2014, 10:18:11 PM »
Police Scotland have activated a Child Rescue Alert throughout the UK given the potential risk to Mikaeel and the time he has been missing.

It allows officers to interrupt television and radio programmes with news flashes, while members of the public are urged to call 0300 200 0200 if they have any information that may help police locate the missing youngster.

Earlier on today the story of this missing boy was interupted for Oscar nominations.

That is far sicker than any joke I have ever come up with.

Cariad

« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2014, 10:29:12 PM »
Earlier on today the story of this missing boy was interupted for Oscar nominations.

That is far sicker than any joke I have ever come up with.

It's a damning indictment of society. Actually, that's really depressed me. It's like something out of a Chuck Palahniuk book.

I'm off to bed. I'm really, really hope that I wake up to hear that this kid fell asleep somewhere, has wondered home and is cwtched up with his Mother.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2014, 10:32:24 PM »
It's a damning indictment of society. Actually, that's really depressed me. It's like something out of a Chuck Palahniuk book.

I'm off to bed. I'm really, really hope that I wake up to hear that this kid fell asleep somewhere, has wondered home and is cwtched up with his Mother.

'It's a damning indictment of society.'

The press previews are on in a moment, I'll be interested to see what makes the front pages ahead of this childs life & death situation, a new Mylie Cyrus or Justin Beiber misdemeanor perhaps.

Sickening.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »

His face is notably absent from the front pages.

The Daily Star has gone with Big Brother.

Fuc***g disgraceful.

I stand by my previous comment, if this were a little white girl the coverage would be totaly different.

icabodcrane

« Reply #224 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:40 AM »
Let's hope that this is a case of a child being taken by one parent from another,  remaining safe and well in the meantime

It certainly has all the hallmarks of a bitter custody battle