Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.  (Read 87976 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Three-year-old boy missing from a house in Edinburgh.
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
This happened in the UK. CCTVs are everywhere.. even on the council buildings like this one..

So why they don't look at the CCTVs?

You would think that by now they would have done so and will know whether he left the building on his own, or indeed, at all.

I imagine the police don't want to leap to conclusions based on insufficient evidence.
That they are not telling everything to the public may be frustrating, but is entirely proper.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Victoria

« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2014, 10:12:19 AM »
You would think that by now they would have done so and will know whether he left the building on his own, or indeed, at all.

I imagine the police don't want to leap to conclusions based on insufficient evidence.
That they are not telling everything to the public may be frustrating, but is entirely proper.

Yes, the police are telling the public enough to get them out and searching, nothing more, and there is no need for them to release anything more at this stage. They just have to keep interest in the case and keep people searching.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2014, 10:18:49 AM »
The father confirmed as a Pakistani born national.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Redblossom

« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2014, 10:19:27 AM »
It's quite simple isn't it,  the media cares more about girls than boys & whites more than asians.

Not sure I agree with that..but....

Offline Victoria

« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »
The father confirmed as a Pakistani born national.

We already knew that. Presumably you think its significant?

Redblossom

« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2014, 10:21:12 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541111/Police-continue-search-Edinburgh-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

See towards the end...apparently a neighbour is reported to have said the kids were left alone one time and their father (not sure which one) went to pick them up but couldnt gain access

Another neighbour had someone knock on her door at 6.45am, looked through the keyhole and couldnt see anyone

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10577315/Unlikely-Mikaeel-Kular-3-could-have-got-out-of-house-alone-neighbours-say.html
All very strange
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:27:58 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2014, 10:24:27 AM »
Time his mother made a public appeal imo.

If there is more to the story than waking & wandering then that could give the cops a clue.

All very odd, wouldn't any parent want to make a public appeal in such circumstances?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2014, 10:26:46 AM »
We already knew that. Presumably you think its significant?

They value their sons more than their daughters & thinking like that makes me racist & them sexist.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
All very odd, wouldn't any parent want to make a public appeal in such circumstances?

Yes. Unless they weren't telling the truth about something.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »
Is it a council building? The mother comes from a rather middle class background, I understand.

I think it is a council building with one of these heavy main doors.. I've seen it mentioned somewhere.. a 70 something old man living above said the door makes a beep after pressing exit.. and a child would not be able to open it..

I think council buildings have CCTVs

Redblossom

« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »
I think it is a council building with one of these heavy main doors.. I've seen it mentioned somewhere.. a 70 something old man living above said the door makes a beep after pressing exit.. and a child would not be able to open it..

I think council buildings have CCTVs

Superintendent mcainsh is reported to have said the cctv at the front of the building was believed to be working

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2014/01/16/police-tell-of-huge-operation-to-find-missing-3-year-old-mikaeel-kular/

See third paragraph under sub heading "shelter"

It would appear nothing was found on it then if true

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
The thing I see as odd  in this case is:
 The little boy was feeling unwell the night he disappeared.
He usually shares his room with his twin but this time he was ALLOWED to use the room alone.
And although the boy was 'unwell' nobody checked on him during the night.

He could have developed a high temperature and hallucinations due to this high temperature.. yet although being 'unwell' and alone in his room nobody checked on him the whole night..  This is strange!

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2014, 10:40:30 AM »
Superintendent mcainsh is reported to have said the cctv at the front of the building was believed to be working

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2014/01/16/police-tell-of-huge-operation-to-find-missing-3-year-old-mikaeel-kular/

See third paragraph under sub heading "shelter"

It would appear nothing was found on it then if true

Well, if this was the case they can see everyone who entered and exited the building..

And if there are no significant finding and if  I was the police I would be quite heavy on the neighbours!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:43:05 AM by VIXTE »

Cariad

« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2014, 10:42:47 AM »
Well, if this was the case they can see everyone who entered and exited the building..

Is there back entrance? I imagine there would be for health and safety.

Redblossom

« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »

They obviously didnt see the boy otherwise they would have said, though I believe the police are keeping things close to their chest in general