Author Topic: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?  (Read 111248 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2014, 05:03:56 PM »
Thank you John for the photos.  They greatly enhance the post. 

Such a pity that you couldn't have found a prettier picture and more recent one of Joana, rather than that earlier cut down one showing her helping her Mum with the pram.  She was almost always smiling or laughing.

I think that you must agree that in the Joana Cipriano case there is a great deal of evidence to undermine the findings of the PT Courts and that a good many people believe that she was NOT murdered as the Court found based on very dubious circumstances. 

To say the least, that case was unsafe and would NEVER have taken place in a truly Democratic Country which PT claims to be.  I believe, as many do, that Joana was abducted.

I believe she is on the group photo at Zinat with some certainty.... but I know that will be ridiculed !

I am keen that my observation that Rene Hasses disappearance / abduction in 1996 on Amoreias beach in the Algarve appears to link the northern abductions in the 1990's to the southern abductions, mainly in the 2000's, should be noted.

Because I think this indicates that the same man was involved in both lots of abductions, north and south.

NO other abductions apart from these tiny clusters in the north and south in the whole of PT.  And PT is very approximately two thirds the size of England.

To me, it seems that he (the abductor) carried on abducting just 5 years after the warning from the PJ ... but he took great care to change his Modus Operandi ... to try and hide that it was him again.

I am keen that my observation that Rene Hasses disappearance / abduction in 1996 on Amoreias beach in the Algarve appears to link the northern abductions in the 1990's to the southern abductions, mainly in the 2000's, should be noted.

How does it appear to link?

Because I think this indicates that the same man was involved in both lots of abductions, north and south.

Sexist.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
Well that's what a parent said, but you don't know if any of it is true or not.
According to you guys, all the parents are lying .... except Sharon Matthews !   

She was telling the truth WASN'T SHE ?

Jeez !

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
You notice I didn't use the word paedophile, but you did?

That kind of makes my point for me.

It's an unhealthy obsession.

That has been the 'nonce-sense' propaganda technique since Gerry started it rolling.

ferryman

« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2014, 05:08:10 PM »
So this, from Anne Guides, is not xenophobic, then?

EXACTLY, so from the stats it is safe in Portugal for children, not like the UK.

Offline sadie

« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2014, 05:08:48 PM »

How does it appear to link?

Sexist.

Oh Yeah?

What is sexist about that?  Man is the name used for man and woman if you remember .... but I hardly think that a woman could or would have done these abductions.

Do you think it was a woamn, Spammy?

Offline sadie

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »
But Madeleine isn't Portuguese, and all this data true or not is irrelevant.

None of the cases listed are of children in the country for just a few days on holiday.

There's no relevance in Sadie's obsession at all. It's just smearing Portugal because it suits some people here to do so.
I love Portugal and have spoent many holkidays there.  I also love most PT people, but I bel;ieve in honesty and presenting the facts as I see them.

Anything wrong with that?

Lyall

« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2014, 05:13:21 PM »
That has been the 'nonce-sense' propaganda technique since Gerry started it rolling.

8((()*/ They are the perfect illustration: it's Paedogeddon!

Offline sadie

« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2014, 05:14:03 PM »
You notice I didn't use the word paedophile, but you did?

That kind of makes my point for me.

It's an unhealthy obsession.
Unfortunately it is a fact.

Wake up at the back Lyall  8(0(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2014, 05:14:31 PM »
Oh Yeah?

What is sexist about that?  Man is the name used for man and woman if you remember .... but I hardly think that a woman could or would have done these abductions.

Do you think it was a woman, Spammy?

I just find it offensive to immediately assume that every 'abductor' on the planet is a man.

Offline sadie

« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2014, 05:18:56 PM »

I just find it offensive to immediately assume that every 'abductor' on the planet is a man.
How many can you name that are female, Wspam?

A bit touchy, aren't you?

Lyall

« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2014, 05:19:57 PM »
Unfortunately it is a fact.

Wake up at the back Lyall  8(0(*

Fact, my eye. Research the number of children abducted while on holiday, not this motley list that includes parents claiming "Moroccans stole my kid!" (twice!)

How do you know he was Moroccan, sir? Well he looked like it.

How many children - anywhere in Europe - have been abducted while on holiday, Sadie?

That may be relevant. Your list isn't.

Estuarine

« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2014, 05:21:36 PM »

Three pretty bleedin' evil ones without thinking too hard.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2014, 05:31:02 PM »

Paedophilia isn't limited to men.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2014, 05:32:58 PM »

This is the age of equality is it not.

Men were kind enough to give you women the vote, I think the very least you could do in return is not accuse all men of being child abductors.