Author Topic: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: Pat Brown criminal profiler video on Luke’s case
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2023, 09:59:24 PM »
https://youtu.be/GtIg0C2gqII

Just watched Sandra’s reply video to pats book review. Was good to see some of the mistakes being cleared up and some of Pats points challenged. I think the problem is the case is so complicated and we really only have one source to the information not in the public. Sandra. Some people are happy to accept what she says as truth and some will not unless they see the information themselves which we know can not happen. Others do not believe a word Sandra says and think she is an outright liar. I personally believe the information Sandra gives out, as in the information from the defence papers. Some I’m sure will say that’s naive but I have not seen any legal challenges to the information she has provided and I don’t think she would put herself at risk of legal action by making it up. I agree it’s not the full picture just snippets but i believe the snippet to be true. That does not mean I agree with her take on all of the detail, some I do some I don’t but as she says herself make of it as you will, which I’m sure we all try to do.

Good on Sandra for responding!! I’m sure a few folk here expected her to stay silent.

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2023, 10:48:48 PM »
but I have not seen any legal challenges to the information she has provided

How long did it take con artist Sandra Lean with her legal challenge in 2008 re Diggory press Ltd and why did she bail out ?

Sandra Lean - 16th February 2008
Hi,
I'm another of The Seventeen, and I can confirm Gill's post - we are indeed taking Diggory to court, and, like Gill, I also got suckered into the Platinum Package. Unfortuately, being very naive, I organised and booked a countrywide book tour, at great expense, expecting my book to be in the shops. Worse, I was highlighting several cases of wrongful conviction, so all of these people and their families were extremely hopeful that the publicity would generate interest and public support for them. I have rarely felt so low about anything - these people trusted me with their stories, and I feel i let them down terribly, all because Diggory doesn't do what it says it will do.
I have not received one penny in royalties, and have had nothing but rudeness from Diggory when I tried to put things right. They eve sent a very rude email to a friend of mine, who had emailed on my behalf because I thought my own emails weren't getting through. I know my book has sold many copies because of the feedback I have had personally, and because of the ratings and comments on Amazon.
I'll pop in from time to time to leave updates on the situation.

And was Sandra Lean involved in reporting people to the FBI like her friend ‘Dr’ Stephen T Manning (STM) ?

STM claims Maxine Asher is “under investigation by the FBI” (again this sounds all too familar, he’s said the same about the other women he’s targetted) because – wait for it – STM reported her to the FBI. Reporting someone to the police/bureau, and the police following it up and investigating it are NOT the same things.
https://wondereraround.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/dr-stephen-t-manning-ph-d-is-an-academic-fraud/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:59:50 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2023, 10:54:21 PM »
Just watched Sandra’s reply video to pats book review. Was good to see some of the mistakes being cleared up and some of Pats points challenged. I think the problem is the case is so complicated and we really only have one source to the information not in the public. Sandra. Some people are happy to accept what she says as truth and some will not unless they see the information themselves which we know can not happen. Others do not believe a word Sandra says and think she is an outright liar. I personally believe the information Sandra gives out, as in the information from the defence papers. Some I’m sure will say that’s naive but I have not seen any legal challenges to the information she has provided and I don’t think she would put herself at risk of legal action by making it up. I agree it’s not the full picture just snippets but i believe the snippet to be true. That does not mean I agree with her take on all of the detail, some I do some I don’t but as she says herself make of it as you will, which I’m sure we all try to do.

Good on Sandra for responding!! I’m sure a few folk here expected her to stay silent.
She does herself no favours with her sarky, acidic, pass ag delivery IMO.  All a bit childish and undignified.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2023, 11:41:34 PM »
She does herself no favours with her sarky, acidic, pass ag delivery IMO.  All a bit childish and undignified.
How would you characterize Pat Brown's delivery?  Beyond this question, how much actual profiling is there in Pat's video?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 11:54:33 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2023, 07:07:41 AM »
How would you characterize Pat Brown's delivery?  Beyond this question, how much actual profiling is there in Pat's video?
I have no time for Pat Brown and I’d describe her delivery as comical.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2023, 04:59:04 PM »
Wasn’t Pat Brown the individual who challenged the McCanns to take a lie detector test to prove their innocence?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2023, 05:02:58 PM »
Wasn’t Pat Brown the individual who challenged the McCanns to take a lie detector test to prove their innocence?
Relevance?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2023, 08:14:59 PM »
Doc Lean's video seems to have brought out the superfans. Has fumin' Val Young been promoted to lieutenant since Forbes defected to the Salmond Party? It's all noise to divert and deflect that nothing is actually happening, same as last year and the year before. Oh aye, the samples that are being tested will set him free.

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2023, 02:05:47 AM »
Relevance?
Pat Brown minimized the importance of the fact that Luke and Corinne Mitchell passed lie detectors.  It is part of a larger pattern.  On the one hand she kept saying how she could not verify this or that statement from Sandra Lean's book.  On the other, she seemed to borrow heavily from a 2021 newspaper article ("The hard facts..." if I recall the headline correctly) that had a pro-guilt slant and was unconcerned about verifying those statements.

Offline Myster

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2023, 05:29:06 AM »
Pat Brown minimized the importance of the fact that Luke and Corinne Mitchell passed lie detectors.  It is part of a larger pattern.  On the one hand she kept saying how she could not verify this or that statement from Sandra Lean's book.  On the other, she seemed to borrow heavily from a 2021 newspaper article ("The hard facts..." if I recall the headline correctly) that had a pro-guilt slant and was unconcerned about verifying those statements.
Conducted by Terry Mullins, the same "expert" who carried out one on Jeremy Bamber and believes he is innocent solely on that, to the exclusion of all other evidence against him.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2023, 08:00:01 AM »
She’s basically as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to criminal profiling and best watched only for a wry giggle now and again.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2023, 10:42:53 AM »
Conducted by Terry Mullins, the same "expert" who carried out one on Jeremy Bamber and believes he is innocent solely on that, to the exclusion of all other evidence against him.

https://youtu.be/OL9TLqeyV3U

3.00 “ I don’t have an opinion whether he has done anything or not”.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2023, 10:59:46 AM »
https://youtu.be/OL9TLqeyV3U

3.00 “ I don’t have an opinion whether he has done anything or not”.
Yes, that was before he conducted the test, and then after he had conducted the test he was "very pleased to tell" Jeremy that he was truthful and that he definitely "had not killed any members of his family".

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2023, 11:02:58 AM »
And the expert who conducted it (the lie detector test on JB) said: "I am absolutely convinced he is innocent."

Terry Mullins added: "He did not show any sign of a reaction, not a flicker which would have shown up guilt."