Author Topic: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?  (Read 22245 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2021, 08:28:21 AM »
Why would there be tyre tracks?

I didn't say there would be I said footprints/tyre tracks. 

I wasn't referring particularly to the moped which was observed on the path side of the wall which may have been more exposed to sunlight making the ground drier and harder. 

Unless the perp flew by flying carpet or similar it seems to me he/she was in an area where some sort of footprint/tyre track would be picked up on but nothing!  Not even a mention from the police that they tried to obtain but were unable to for whatever reason(s).  Afaik not even a mention about footprints from J J? 

Did the police carry out a fingertip search of the location?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2021, 09:30:46 AM »

Well, that clears that up, then.

This idea of LM biking it is new, is it not?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2021, 09:44:13 AM »
Very interesting point. Wasn’t his bike seen parked at N’battle High School that day/evening (I’m sure Parky41 has alluded to this in one of his previous posts)? Perhaps this would explain why he was able to get from N’battle to Easthouses so quickly? Even if he’d walked it from his home @ 1634-1644, he could’ve still made it to Easthouses for the AB sighting at 1654. But, I reckon he biked it; I reckon travelling at an average bike pace from his home to Easthouses would’ve halved his walking time (either taking him 7 mins at the fastest; or 15 mins at the slowest). Biking it from his house to Easthouses would also explain why he phoned the speaking clock @ 1654; he wouldn’t have had the opportunity to phone it from his bike as he was probably going at such a pace. He naturally would have been curious how long his bike journey would have taken and would no doubt have lost track of time, even on that short bike journey. So, curiosity got the better of him and he just had to phone that speaking clock to find out — and for more accuracy. More accuracy was needed as it was he first time in a while that he due to meet with Jodi due to her curfews; he didn’t want to let her down or be late; he was trying to make an impression after a couple of weeks of not seeing her due to her grounding; it was almost like a new date, like starting from scratch with Jodi? Luke was trying to be punctual and trying to impress? As you do on a first date? Also’ maybe he chose to bike it because he thought it was going to rain? The overcast weather? Would maybe explain why he wore a parka on top of bomber? Or, failing that, maybe he just wore the parka going over to see Jodi at 1638-1640, and he went home after the f&w sighting, got CM to get rid of parka, and changed back into bomber jacket that he’d worn to school, and was back in N’battle rd for 1755-1800. Or maybe he was wearing the parka on top of bomber jacket and merely hid the parka in the Eskbank woodland straight after the f&w sighting @ 1740 and was back in N’battle rd at 1800 with the bomber on.

‘ Very interesting point. Wasn’t his bike seen parked at N’battle High School that day/evening (I’m sure Parky41 has alluded to this in one of his previous posts)’

And this is how misinformation works.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2021, 09:48:22 AM »

I wasn't referring particularly to the moped which was observed on the path side of the wall which may have been more exposed to sunlight making the ground drier and harder. 

How can you be sure the witness/es who allegedly made these claims were accurate in what they thought they had seen re the moped?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2021, 09:50:00 AM »
Unless the perp flew by flying carpet or similar it seems to me he/she was in an area where some sort of footprint/tyre track would be picked up on but nothing!  Not even a mention from the police that they tried to obtain but were unable to for whatever reason(s).

How can you be certain there was ‘nothing’?

And how would you know what the police did and didn’t try to obtain?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2021, 09:51:32 AM »
How can you be sure the witness/es who allegedly made these claims were accurate in what they thought they had seen re the moped?

I can't but its irrelevant to the point about expecting to find footprints/tyre tracks in the environment described in detail within the CoA doc. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2021, 09:52:02 AM »
Did the police carry out a fingertip search of the location?

Killer Luke Mitchell went over the wall - witnessed by the search party trio

Was blood found on the bottom of his boots?

With a body, numeous wounds and litres of blood spilled why the need to rely on circumstantial?  The lack of hard forensic evidence is astonishing.

And would you have expected blood to have been found on the bottom of his boots?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 09:55:26 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2021, 09:53:20 AM »
I can't but its irrelevant to the point about expecting to find footprints/tyre tracks in the environment described in detail within the CoA doc.

It’s ‘irrelevant’ you say

?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2021, 09:56:51 AM »
How can you be certain there was ‘nothing’?

And how would you know what the police did and didn’t try to obtain?

Because its the sort of thing that would be thrased out at trial: either footprints/tyre tracks from the defendant or a.n. other but in this case no such evidence was adjudicated over at trial. 

Has anyone here ever read or heard anything about footprints/tyre tracks or lack of?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2021, 09:58:31 AM »
It’s ‘irrelevant’ you say

?

On the basis that I'm questioning footprints/tyre tracks or lack of on the side of the wall J J was found ie in the immediate vicininty. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2021, 10:00:34 AM »
Well, that clears that up, then.

This idea of LM biking it is new, is it not?

No idea.  I'm interested in footprints/tyre tracks or lack of within the immediate vicinity that J J's body was found. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2021, 10:03:53 AM »
Killer Luke Mitchell went over the wall - witnessed by the search party trio

Was blood found on the bottom of his boots?

And would you have expected blood to have been found on the bottom of his boots?

Given what took place and the amount of blood spilled I would have thought the perp ended up with some blood on his/her person/clothing/footwear.  Nothing was found on LM but of course if he is responsible he had time to clean up/dispose of etc.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2021, 10:11:22 AM »
No idea.  I'm interested in footprints/tyre tracks or lack of within the immediate vicinity that J J's body was found.

Again, I would come back to the apparently very heavy rainfall that night.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2021, 11:04:46 AM »
Because its the sort of thing that would be thrased out at trial: either footprints/tyre tracks from the defendant or a.n. other but in this case no such evidence was adjudicated over at trial. 

Has anyone here ever read or heard anything about footprints/tyre tracks or lack of?

What agreements were made with the prosecution and defence pre trial re ‘footprints/tyre tracks’?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2021, 11:07:08 AM »
Given what took place and the amount of blood spilled I would have thought the perp ended up with some blood on his/her person/clothing/footwear. Nothing was found on LM but of course if he is responsible he had time to clean up/dispose of etc.

He went over the wall in front of the search party trio and was taken to the police station sometime after

Were his boots tested for blood and if so what were the results?