Author Topic: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.  (Read 412147 times)

Redblossom

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
« Reply #675 on: November 06, 2013, 11:29:56 AM »
It's the way he tells them.  ?{)(**

Isnt it just...one thing to have strong opinions, another to tell fibs to convince others of them....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #676 on: November 06, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
Such a false, wild  sweeping exagerrative and disingenuous statement.....

@)(++(*

Its my opinion based on reading threads and discussing the case here......have alook at the facebook page Cariad guided me too if you want to see some real blatant lies. hi di whatever had to stop posting on this forum because she could not defend the lies in her videos

Redblossom

« Reply #677 on: November 06, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »
Its my opinion based on reading threads and discussing the case here......have alook at the facebook page Cariad guided me too if you want to see some real blatant lies. hi di whatever had to stop posting on this forum because she could not defend the lies in her videos

You cant cherry pick and backtrack now after saying what you said originally.....in post 692

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #678 on: November 06, 2013, 11:50:03 AM »
You cant cherry pick and backtrack now after saying what you said originally.....in post 692

Not at all I think post 692 is a fair statement

Redblossom

« Reply #679 on: November 06, 2013, 11:53:08 AM »
Not at all I think post 692 is a fair statement

It certainly is not......then again I suppose you could hide behind your meaning of.....movement.....to water down your extreme post....

If you cant then you shall have to accept that what you are saying is that everyone who is sceptical  of the abduction story bases that opinion on nothing else but "made up stories".......and you are in no position to actually do that in the first place.......but think what you like if it pleases you.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #680 on: November 06, 2013, 11:53:45 AM »

have another look at post 692 and tell me if you think  "begged her not to leave them" is an accurate statement

Redblossom

« Reply #681 on: November 06, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
have another look at post 692 and tell me if you think  "begged her not to leave them" is an accurate statement

Dont change the goalposts, its boring.....leave you to it now....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #682 on: November 06, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
It certainly is not......then again I suppose you could hide behind your meaning of.....movement.....to water down your extreme post....

If you cant then you shall have to accept that what you are saying is that everyone who is sceptical  of the abduction story bases that opinion on nothing else but "made up stories".......and you are in no position to actually do that in the first place.......but think what you like if it pleases you.....

I think you need to read what I said and base your comment on that

Cariad

« Reply #683 on: November 06, 2013, 11:56:47 AM »

That doesn't mean that all who doubt the Mccanns are working from the position of blatant lies. I can't abide the myths either. I think that they play in to the hands of the 'pro's' and do cause confusion for everybody.

You consider me an 'anti' but I told you that I'm not a member of that site and I disagree with a lot that's posted there.

Redblossom

« Reply #684 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:35 PM »
That doesn't mean that all who doubt the Mccanns are working from the position of blatant lies. I can't abide the myths either. I think that they play in to the hands of the 'pro's' and do cause confusion for everybody.

You consider me an 'anti' but I told you that I'm not a member of that site and I disagree with a lot that's posted there.

Well said, I 100% agree, some semblance of balance and normality and sanity required.......
 8((()*/

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #685 on: November 06, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »
How did the trial against Goncalo Amaral go,it was yesterday wasn't it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #686 on: November 07, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »
How did the trial against Goncalo Amaral go,it was yesterday wasn't it.

It didn't go, well, not much. 
Anaral started writing his book long before the case was shelved, so God knows what yesterday's lone witness thought he was saying.  It certainly didn't help The Defence.

Lyall

« Reply #687 on: November 07, 2013, 11:54:28 AM »
I think he already has been fed to the pigs.  Only the bones left to chew over.  So many glaring mistakes and failures in the investigation that make you wonder what he was doing when he wasn't feeding his face and leaking stuff.
And all such simple things to investigate.

You'd better become an advisor to police the world over then, Eleanor.

They all struggle with investigations that have this much media involvement.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #688 on: November 07, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »
You'd better become an advisor to police the world over then, Eleanor.

They all struggle with investigations that have this much media involvement.

The first thing I would have done would have been to look at The Night Creche Records.  And then Sacked Employees.  I foolishly assumed that this had been done.  Neither of those things are exactly rocket science, are they?

Offline Candi

« Reply #689 on: November 07, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
Are you serious  ?

A little girl  ...  a pre-school   infant,   'asks'  mummy and daddy why they didn't come when she woke up and was crying

No matter that the  reason   they didn't come was because they weren't  THERE  ...  because they were out for the evening with their mates

All that matters to you  is that the infant didn't  'BEG'

Do you ever ...  for a moment ...  consider that what happened to that little girl  is more important than the rabid defense of her parents  ?
  100% agree.. The more i read and learn, it becomes more clear how unbelievably selfish these parents are. Seriously breaks my heart   8(8-))