Author Topic: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.  (Read 412177 times)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
« Reply #765 on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:18 AM »
Anagrams book is based in amarals case so his book will be the files
The point is amaral took the case his way not looking at other options

stephen25000

« Reply #766 on: November 20, 2013, 10:04:55 AM »

???

Cariad

« Reply #767 on: November 20, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
What exactly can Amaral sue them for? By the way, I think it's rather obvious that the McCanns have all but won this court case.

Really? I see it as the complete opposite. I haven't seen a single plausible witness from the Mccanns. I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, I'm just a little surprised that two people with the same information can come to such different conclusions.

I'd put money on Amaral winning this and I'm not a betting woman.

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #768 on: November 20, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
Where are the plausible witness's for Amaral,have they actually turned up at court.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #769 on: November 20, 2013, 10:51:29 AM »
When the McCanns case goes tits up I hope they are  able to produce receipts for all their earnings for when Amaral sue's them.

Nice to see such an even handed moderation team.  8(0(*

And the difference is:

Dr McCann is a professional, making his living working for the NHS and in the UK medical profession - whereas Amaral is.....? 

All of the money gathered by the McCanns has been paid into the fund, subject to audit my HaysMacintyre, an extremely reputable firm of chartered accountants.  Whereas Amaral has, well, we can only see earrings, prties, fireworks and a Jag. 

as ever, we shall have to wait and see.

Redblossom

« Reply #770 on: November 20, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
Where are the plausible witness's for Amaral,have they actually turned up at court.

Have you not read the court reports? There you go.....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=68.0

Redblossom

« Reply #771 on: November 20, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »

Who is Anagram? And when did his book based in amarals case come out?
 @)(++(*

Redblossom

« Reply #772 on: November 20, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »

And the difference is:

Dr McCann is a professional, making his living working for the NHS and in the UK medical profession - whereas Amaral is.....? 

All of the money gathered by the McCanns has been paid into the fund, subject to audit my HaysMacintyre, an extremely reputable firm of chartered accountants.  Whereas Amaral has, well, we can only see earrings, prties, fireworks and a Jag. 

What has profession to do with anything?

And if all monies have been put into the fund? So? We know Gerry said on camera that the vast majority of it has gone directly on search fees, which is untrue...so........
 >@@(*&)

eta GA does not run a charity fund filled with donations from the public for a specific reason..hasnt begged the public for money for years......why would you get to see any accounts? Can I see yours?
 @)(++(*

And whats with the petty remarks about fireworks......did he not have a 50th birthday bash....gosh....how utterly rotten and selfish of him......so start another legal suit....:)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:36:45 AM by Redblossom »

stephen25000

« Reply #773 on: November 20, 2013, 11:10:02 AM »

And the difference is:

So if you are a Doctor, you are to be trusted absolutely ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #774 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
Why would The Judge want to know how much money Goncalo Amaral has earned if she isn't considering how much to award The McCanns?

Offline Victoria

« Reply #775 on: November 20, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »
Why would The Judge want to know how much money Goncalo Amaral has earned if she isn't considering how much to award The McCanns?

She wouldn't.

stephen25000

« Reply #776 on: November 20, 2013, 11:36:22 AM »
She wouldn't.

What ever happens, wait for the appeal.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #777 on: November 20, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »
What ever happens, wait for the appeal.

You sound a little desperate, Stephen. Starting to realise things might not go the way you hoped? The truth finally sinking in?

Redblossom

« Reply #778 on: November 20, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »
You sound a little desperate, Stephen. Starting to realise things might not go the way you hoped? The truth finally sinking in?

What truth? You can read judges minds now can you and preempt judgements? Judges dont make decisions until after a trial is finished and everyone heard and then deliberate...no?

Never heard the phrase dont count your chickens before theyre hatched? Not as if this has all gone so swimmingly well so far  for the plaintiffs...and not forgetting how their attempt to ban GAs book ended in defeat.....which will weigh heavily....
!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:46:47 AM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #779 on: November 20, 2013, 11:59:42 AM »

You are forgetting something, both police forces are investigating (Abduction). they are not and I (repeat) not investigating Amaral's theories in his book. "Tick Tock"

Good point...and the assertion that the book harmed the search cannot be proven..not even any evidence for it, not even tenuous, so  just a thought, an idea, a worry even, not fact....in fact there is evidence it did nothing of the sort