Author Topic: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.  (Read 412178 times)

Offline Luz

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2013, 12:06:14 AM »
We are lucky to have members who go out and bring back the information so that the rest of us can share it.  Anne is covering the libel trial while Joanne graciously attended a justice workshop in Sheffield for us not so long ago.  All greatly appreciated ladies!

As far as today's Reports are concerned the first of them should be available in the morning.  Anne has to write them up from her notes using both Portuguese and English and then I have to edit them...all takes time.

And yes Neeley, the Reports are matter of fact.

Yes. We should be grateful that there are people willing to give their time to inform us.
Thanks to Anne and to you John for the editing.
Kiss

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2013, 12:09:49 AM »
You know this ?

How?

And you know it's not how ?

I'll tell you what Neeley, the moment you or any of your ilk expend a fraction of the energy Anne has last week and this  to bring us the information she has, then, and only then you will have earned the right to criticise her work.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

icabodcrane

« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2013, 12:10:21 AM »
Yes. We should be grateful that there are people willing to give their time to inform us.
Thanks to Anne and to you John for the editing.
Kiss

seconded 

...  even  those who are churlish and bitter  are hanging on Anne and John's every word    8(0(*

Redblossom

« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2013, 12:13:24 AM »
And you know it's not how ?

I'll tell you what Neeley, the moment you or any of your ilk expend a fraction of the energy Anne has last week and this  to bring us the information she has, then, and only then you will have earned the right to criticise her work.
8((()*/
 8@??)(

Redblossom

« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2013, 12:14:51 AM »
Why would I beleive a McCann sceptic?

no ones asking you to, but pls dont quote anything of the reports, just ignore them
 8((()*/

You are also welcome to debunk them, *chortle* and then report to the authorities
 @)(++(*

Offline Luz

« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2013, 12:17:25 AM »
You editing Anne's version of events in court doesn't make them true.

Then why the F do you care to read them? Just go somewhere else. Read the tomorrow Mirror or Express instead: "poor Kate almost killed herself )but she didn't, on the contrary) or Poor Kate contemplated suicide, poor woman! So suicidal that she kept always improving her image and giving interviews and going all around the world as if she was a cinema star. Marilyn Monroe contemplated suicide, but she didn't announce it...

I'm sorry but you make me loose my temper when you are so "poor and ungrateful". Nobody is reporting from inside the Court but Anne, and you come here questioning the neutrality of her work?!

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
Then why the F do you care to read them? Just go somewhere else. Read the tomorrow Mirror or Express instead: "poor Kate almost killed herself )but she didn't, on the contrary) or Poor Kate contemplated suicide, poor woman! So suicidal that she kept always improving her image and giving interviews and going all around the world as if she was a cinema star. Marilyn Monroe contemplated suicide, but she didn't announce it...

I'm sorry but you make me loose my temper when you are so "poor and ungrateful". Nobody is reporting from inside the Court but Anne, and you come here questioning the neutrality of her work?!

No comment!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline puglove

« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2013, 12:19:19 AM »
seconded 

...  even  those who are churlish and bitter  are hanging on Anne and John's every word    8(0(*

Oh, ffs. The whole world knows why Maddie was taken. Because her stupid, selfish parents took their eye off the ball.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Lyall

« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2013, 12:22:23 AM »
Tell you what Faithliily, don't tell me what to think and what to post.

A sceptic posting from the court will always cause me to question what they post.

You might question it, but you can't wait to read it can you 8)-)))

Redblossom

« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2013, 12:24:38 AM »
I am indeed questioning the neutrality of her work.

The newspapers are reporting on the trial so I don't need Anne's version of events.

Sorry if this upsets you.

the newspapers did NOT report on the trial in any depth.....why not????

And why did Martin Brunt do a runner?

Redblossom

« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2013, 12:25:12 AM »
You might question it, but you can't wait to read it can you 8)-)))
@)(++(*

Oh how true

Redblossom

« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2013, 12:26:44 AM »
Oh, ffs. The whole world knows why Maddie was taken. Because her stupid, selfish parents took their eye off the ball.

You might say ffs shona many of us have been saying ffs for years
 @)(++(*

Ffs now is the mccanns demanding a million quid for being upset

A million quid reward for leaving your babies on their own and one of them snatched, lucky all three werent taken!!!

And blaming the police for suspecting them when their stories didnt add up...not to mention the dogs!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:30:17 AM by Redblossom »

Offline puglove

« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
And we have to listen to Gerry and Kate blaming everyone else, when it was their fault.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2013, 12:28:13 AM »
You editing Anne's version of events in court doesn't make them true.

You obviously fail to understand the job of an editor then.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Luz

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2013, 12:29:24 AM »
I am indeed questioning the neutrality of her work.

The newspapers are reporting on the trial so I don't need Anne's version of events.

Sorry if this upsets you.

It doesn't upset me. But it should upset you.
This demonstrates that you are unable to see beyond the trails that you chose to follow. You seem to be unable to differentiate between factual information and McCann tinted information. Unless it has the McCann stamp on you doubt everything. I pity you.