Author Topic: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.  (Read 412147 times)

Redblossom

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens.
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »
Why do keep insisting that it was  OK  for the McCanns to leave those patio doors unlocked because they could  'see'  them  ?

You must know that they would not have been staring intently at the patio doors the whole evening  ? 

But let's suppose they were  ...  let's suppose there was never a second when they didn't take their eyes of those patio doors 

And let's suppose further,  that whilst they were watching the patio doors so intently they saw a man enter them ...

What then  ? 

You yourself have said that the actual abduction would have taken less than a minute

So Kate and Gerry  'see'  someone going in through the patio doors  (  illuminated by the  'rectangle of light  )    ....   They jump up from the table and dash to the apartment  ... by which time their child has been snatched from her bed and already carried of into the darkness by a beast

Now ...  tell me again how leaving the patio doors unlocked  was  OK because they could  'see'  them
@)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2013, 08:11:27 PM »
Why do keep insisting that it was  OK  for the McCanns to leave those patio doors unlocked because they could  'see'  them  ?

You must know that they would not have been staring intently at the patio doors the whole evening  ? 

But let's suppose they were  ...  let's suppose there was never a second when they didn't take their eyes of those patio doors 

And let's suppose further,  that whilst they were watching the patio doors so intently they saw a man enter them ...

What then  ? 

You yourself have said that the actual abduction would have taken less than a minute

So Kate and Gerry  'see'  someone going in through the patio doors  (  illuminated by the  'rectangle of light  )    ....   They jump up from the table and dash to the apartment  ... by which time their child has been snatched from her bed and already carried of into the darkness by a beast

Now ...  tell me again how leaving the patio doors unlocked  was  OK because they could  'see'  them

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2013, 08:30:18 PM »
If anyone wanted to sneak in the patio doors he could have done so very easily.  All he had to do was to slip up the steps hunkered down and crawl along the patio floor on his hands and knees to the unlocked patio door and hey presto...in without anyone ever seeing even a shadow.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Redblossom

« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »
If anyone wanted to sneak in the patio doors he could have done so very easily.  All he had to do was to slip up the steps hunkered down and crawl along the patio floor on his hands and knees to the unlocked patio door and hey presto...in without anyone ever seeing even a shadow.

Yes and its plainly ridiculous to the extreme EVEN IF ALL the group were watching fgs
 @)(++(*

Had their eyes fixed all night
 @)(++(*

LoooooL

If they were that bloody worried none wouod leave their kids alone!

Offline Montclair

« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »
Maybe, maybe not.  We dont know, do we?  In my youth doors used to be left unlocked regularly.  In fact only about 15 years ago I know a family who never locked their door.

Dont forget, John, this unlocked door was well within sight of the group at only 50 metres away.  And Amaral said no-body would go in that way when being so close to the family.

Not quite like going somewhere where you cannot keep an eye on things, is it?
,f
The patio doors were not in sight of the Tapas bar. The McCanns also had their backs to the apartment according to the seating arrangements and there was also a plastic curtain which you could not see through. The hedge also prevented them from having a clear view of the doors. I don't know if you are aware that there was a swimming pool between the Tapas bar and the apartment. I can't imagine Gerry McCann leaving the doors unlocked if he left his wallet and mobile in the apartment.

stephen25000

« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »
,f
The patio doors were not in sight of the Tapas bar. The McCanns also had their backs to the apartment according to the seating arrangements and there was also a plastic curtain which you could not see through. The hedge also prevented them from having a clear view of the doors. I don't know if you are aware that there was a swimming pool between the Tapas bar and the apartment. I can't imagine Gerry McCann leaving the doors unlocked if he left his wallet and mobile in the apartment.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Rachel Granada

« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »
,f

What do you think happened to Madeleine, Montclair?

Offline Montclair

« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »
What do you think happened to Madeleine, Montclair?

I don't believe that she was abducted.

Redblossom

« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2013, 09:15:37 PM »
8@??)(

nothing points to it, in fact everything  points against it

Offline Montclair

« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
Regarding the sliding patio doors, if they are anything like the ones I have and most other people I know here, when you close them all the way they lock automatically. I read somewhere Rachel Mamphilly's rogatory interview where she stated that the McCanns opened and closed the roll shutters of the patio doors everytime they went to check on the children!! This is physically impossible, the shutters can only be opened from the inside by pulling on the strap which enables the slats to roll around the mechanism on the top.

Redblossom

« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2013, 09:30:07 PM »
Regarding the sliding patio doors, if they are anything like the ones I have and most other people I know here, when you close them all the way they lock automatically. I read somewhere Rachel Mamphilly's rogatory interview where she stated that the McCanns opened and closed the roll shutters of the patio doors everytime they went to check on the children!! This is physically impossible, the shutters can only be opened from the inside by pulling on the strap which enables the slats to roll around the mechanism on the top.

Rachel manpilly  didnt know  what she was t alking about, useless

Rachel Granada

« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »

So how did the McCanns "do it" then, Montclair?

Redblossom

« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2013, 09:49:27 PM »
So how did the McCanns "do it" then, Montclair?

Does  it matter? No

Rachel Granada

« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »
Does  it matter? No

Let Montclair answer for herself, please.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2013, 10:57:03 PM »
If you want to know what I believe that happened I suggest that you read the report of Tavares de Almeida from 10 September 2007.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:00:17 PM by Montclair »