Author Topic: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?  (Read 23003 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2016, 09:23:05 AM »
The lab might have powdered first and found nothing, then removed the stickyness with some type of solvent before superglue fuming.

As previously pointed out AE was very big on detail.  She doesn't make any reference to it being sticky.  Neither does DI Miller in CTSB. 

There's no record of the lab identifying any sticky residue let alone removing any.  GH's examination record notes traces of blood and paint only. 

Perhaps DS Jones used the silencer to mix some water into his whisky  8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2016, 09:26:43 AM »
As previously pointed out AE was very big on detail.  She doesn't make any reference to it being sticky.  Neither does DI Miller in CTSB. 

There's no record of the lab identifying any sticky residue let alone removing any.  GH's examination record notes traces of blood and paint only. 

Perhaps DS Jones used the silencer to mix some water into his whisky  8(0(*

AE didn't handle it.
The stickyness might have dried up by the time it was examined.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2016, 09:55:13 AM »
AE didn't handle it.

Yes but she was present when DB found it at WHF and subsequently examined it at Oak Farm so I'm surprised she didn't mention this sticky residue her brother claims he felt.

I recently posted the silencer went in a blanket box at Oak Farm but on rereading it was the firearms that went into the blanket box and the silencer went into her wardrobe. Who placed the silencer into her wardrobe? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2016, 10:01:48 AM »
Yes but she was present when DB found it at WHF and subsequently examined it at Oak Farm so I'm surprised she didn't mention this sticky residue her brother claims he felt.

I recently posted the silencer went in a blanket box at Oak Farm but on rereading it was the firearms that went into the blanket box and the silencer went into her wardrobe. Who placed the silencer into her wardrobe?

Here's AE's COLP interview where she states she was sure she put the silencer in her wardrobe

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3566

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2016, 01:20:59 PM »
AE didn't handle it.

DB claims he found the silencer on 10th Aug.  This was some 2.5 days after the prosecution claim JB removed it having murdered his family.  If it was sticky, as claimed by DB, why, when, how did it suddenly become non-sticky? 

david1819

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2016, 02:16:27 PM »
DB claims he found the silencer on 10th Aug.  This was some 2.5 days after the prosecution claim JB removed it having murdered his family.  If it was sticky, as claimed by DB, why, when, how did it suddenly become non-sticky?

And why wait 20 years to reveal it was sticky?

david1819

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2016, 02:21:17 PM »
I chose to read an unbiased book when first looking at the case.

Not sure why Bamber appealed on the basis of the judges summing up.

A judge can only sum up on the evidence presented at trial by the defence and prosection.  Which may favour the defence or prosecution.

All the judges points are correct, and unbiased. Some points favour Bamber such as Dr Bradley's statement that people with no violent history can become violent.

I suppose with the case fresh in everyone's mind there was nothing to lose in making a quickie appeal. And as the relatives have said, he has 'nothing better to do'.

But a bit of a waste of the courts time and the tax payers money.

Blood relations was written in 1994. Its maybe reliable in snippets but overall it's outdated, much has happened since then.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2016, 02:54:42 PM »
And why wait 20 years to reveal it was sticky?

Perhaps realising the situation could indeed turn out to be quite sticky  8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2016, 02:56:47 PM »
Blood relations was written in 1994. Its maybe reliable in snippets but overall it's outdated, much has happened since then.

The technical explanations about the blood/silencer are good. 

There's also some interesting big picture stuff about the FSS in general.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2016, 03:15:54 PM »
I've been reading a bit in the papers about the case of Helen Nicoll. She suffered mental health problems.  Family relationships seem strained between her and her husband and children.  Her husband found her hanged and I believe initially was suspected of murdering her.  He was asked why he didn't dial 999 when finding his wife.  He cancelled a game of golf and phoned family.  He said it was obvious she was dead and would have been disrespectful to attempt to revive her. 

It seems HN's siblings believe there's something amiss. 

Deja vu maybe.

Offline adam

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2016, 05:52:50 PM »

One thing that can't change is what the judge said in his summing up. Which is what my recent posts were about.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2016, 06:57:51 AM »
One thing that can't change is what the judge said in his summing up. Which is what my recent posts were about.

If JB's conviction is overturned should the trial judge, Sir Maurice Drake, have his knighthood removed posthumously? It would amount to the 2nd high profile MoJ he presided over.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2016, 07:10:43 AM »

What has happened since 1994 in resect of JB's case?  A dedicated forum  8)-))) The OS and CT  8)-))). Bake-off  8)-))). Mike's video  8)-))) Your forensic breakthrough  8)-))). My circa 7k posts over 3 forums  8)-))) Having a lady from Merseyside championing his cause  8)-)))

Actually you're right much has happened since 1994. 

Offline John

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2016, 03:22:51 PM »
If JB's conviction is overturned should the trial judge, Sir Maurice Drake, have his knighthood removed posthumously? It would amount to the 2nd high profile MoJ he presided over.

I don't think there is much chance of either happening.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2017, 04:03:09 PM »
According to JB he received a call from NB: "Sheilas gone crazy, shes got the gun".  End of communication.  JB claims he attempted to call back and was unable to communicate further with NB.  Assuming this is true what course of action would you expect JB to take and why?

Better still,  why would someone who is witnessing this as it unfolds call a unarmed relative ( what could this person do exactly), why does this person not call 999 immedietly then call the relative? Am I missing something?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin