Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 17074 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2019, 09:18:18 AM »
There are no barristers, nannies or holiday makers in the files who claimed to have seen Murat. Therefore it would have been impossible for the PJ to invite them to the confrontation.
Oh 'Google' doesn't work for you? ... it works fine for me. 
I wonder if it would be possible to move off deflecting from the issue of the Murat interview and get back on track?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2019, 09:49:51 AM »
You haven't got a clue LOL - the dogs don't sniff every inch of the apartment searching for blood. Keela the blood dog is only used if Eddie alerts and then she goes to that alert area looking for blood. She doesn't go sniffing every inch of the apartment for blood traces.

Eddie alerts to blood too,  so how do you explain Eddie not alerting to blood in any of the other apartments?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2019, 09:55:06 AM »
Eddie alerts to blood too,  so how do you explain Eddie not alerting to blood in any of the other apartments?

Why do you think Eddie alerted to items and locations associated to the parents and no one else ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
Why do you think Eddie alerted to items and locations associated to the parents and no one else ?

I believe Eddie alerted to blood,   which had been there and taken away.   Eddie wouldn't have bothered with the McCann's bedroom if Grime hadn't kept calling him back,  they he barked probably because there was a faint scent coming from the wardrobe where dirty washing had been stored.   The clothes,  I wouldn't call that an alert,  Eddie sniffed them passed by them then suddenly barked picking them up in his mouth as if playing with them.   Cuddle cat,  well Eddie would have had plenty of time to alert to CC he picked it up and tossed it away.   The car?   come on do you honestly think the McCann's stored Madeline's body in a fridge?   and then put her in the car to transport her somewhere with all the journalists following them?   IMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2019, 10:12:21 AM »
I believe Eddie alerted to blood,   which had been there and taken away.   Eddie wouldn't have bothered with the McCann's bedroom if Grime hadn't kept calling him back,  they he barked probably because there was a faint scent coming from the wardrobe where dirty washing had been stored.   The clothes,  I wouldn't call that an alert,  Eddie sniffed them passed by them then suddenly barked picking them up in his mouth as if playing with them.   Cuddle cat,  well Eddie would have had plenty of time to alert to CC he picked it up and tossed it away.   The car?   come on do you honestly think the McCann's stored Madeline's body in a fridge?   and then put her in the car to transport her somewhere with all the journalists following them?   IMO

Firstly no I don’t think the parents moved the body after May 3rd.

Secondly don’t you think that all the other apartments at some point had items with blood on them that had been taken away or dirty washing stored in their cupboards? When Eddie barks that is an alert, that he picked the items up is irrelevant.

As to the bedroom are you accusing Grime of consciously cuing the dog ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline barrier

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2019, 10:30:04 AM »

Secondly don’t you think that all the other apartments at some point had items with blood on them that had been taken away or dirty washing stored in their cupboards? When Eddie barks that is an alert, that he picked the items up is irrelevant.

Just a bit on supposed cuing of the dog.I watched a programme on Canadian border police with their drug dogs,a dog was allowed to run on a conveyor belt of parcels whilst doing so became excited alerting to a smell.The dog handler then placed  about ten parcels on the ground from the area the dog got excited about.The dog was running around excitely with his nose in the air the handler had to cue him to smell each parcel finally alerting to one,which subsequently was found to contain marijuana.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2019, 10:32:49 AM »

Grime had to keep calling Eddie back to the bedroom.   Did he do that in any of the other apartments?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2019, 10:34:07 AM »
Oh 'Google' doesn't work for you? ... it works fine for me. 
I wonder if it would be possible to move off deflecting from the issue of the Murat interview and get back on track?

If you mean newspaper reports, were any printed before 11th July 2007? Most of these stories seem to have emerged in December of that year.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-six-key-witnesses-cast-doubt-over-robert-murats-alibi-6627833.html

You said;
Many other people reported seeing him outside the apartment ... why weren't they invited along to "confront him to his face"?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10623.msg517072#msg517072

In my opinion the answer is that the PJ didn't know about these people so they couldn't have invited them.

That isn't deflecting, it's answering imo.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:38:45 AM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »

Grime had to keep calling Eddie back to the bedroom.   Did he do that in any of the other apartments?

That’s be clear, are you accusing Grime of manufacturing an alert ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2019, 10:58:51 AM »
If you mean newspaper reports, were any printed before 11th July 2007? Most of these stories seem to have emerged in December of that year.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-six-key-witnesses-cast-doubt-over-robert-murats-alibi-6627833.html

You said;
Many other people reported seeing him outside the apartment ... why weren't they invited along to "confront him to his face"?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10623.msg517072#msg517072

In my opinion the answer is that the PJ didn't know about these people so they couldn't have invited them.

That isn't deflecting, it's answering imo.

It seems there was a lot of activity in November/ December. Wasn’t the Panorama that publicised Payne’s check for the first time at that time ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2019, 11:06:50 AM »
That’s be clear, are you accusing Grime of manufacturing an alert ?

Found this -

Not really—especially if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it’s much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue. But in the absence of an actual body, the smell of death will dissipate. There’s speculation that Madeleine died on the night her parents reported her disappearance—which would mean that she passed away four months ago. It’s not clear if a detectable scent could linger on her mother’s clothes for all that time

Here's the link to that article-   https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2007/09/can-you-trust-a-cadaver-dog-if-there-s-no-cadaver.html
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:10:35 AM by Lace »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »
Found this -

Not really—especially if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it’s much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue. But in the absence of an actual body, the smell of death will dissipate. There’s speculation that Madeleine died on the night her parents reported her disappearance—which would mean that she passed away four months ago. It’s not clear if a detectable scent could linger on her mother’s clothes for all that time

Here's the link to that article-   https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2007/09/can-you-trust-a-cadaver-dog-if-there-s-no-cadaver.html

Not sure who this person is or his expertise.

Now again, are you accusing Grime of manufacturing alerts ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2019, 11:27:34 AM »

Read the bottom of the article.

As for the 'are you accusing Grime of manufacturing alerts?'    You said -  Firstly no I don’t think the parents moved the body after May 3rd.    end of quote,   so I say right back at you.   IMO

Online Eleanor

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2019, 11:30:25 AM »

I don't think Martin Grime is bright enough to manufacture alerts.  Subconciously is another thing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2019, 11:31:58 AM »

the dogs alerted   ..fact...the question is ..what is the value of those alerts...ask the experts