Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353473 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #465 on: November 05, 2013, 06:46:31 AM »
Don't be silly. Being a drug user does not mean that you are so disorganised you cannot maintain basics such as a phone. Many drug users acquire and retain a mobile.

I am not being SILLY. I worked with drug addicts who were really bad, and all I said is not one had a MOBILE PHONE....

I was talking about real drug addicts not made up ones.

I know quite a few who have mobile phones but they also work and only use occassionally, they are not hard drug users, like we are to believe Monteiro was...aka DRUG CRAZED BLONDE SNATCHING CHILD KILLER.

OH have you worked with drug addicts?

Aiofe

« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »
I am not being SILLY. I worked with drug addicts who were really bad, and all I said is not one had a MOBILE PHONE....

I was talking about real drug addicts not made up ones.

I know quite a few who have mobile phones but they also work and only use occassionally, they are not hard drug users, like we are to believe Monteiro was...aka DRUG CRAZED BLONDE SNATCHING CHILD KILLER.

OH have you worked with drug addicts?

Yes.

Most have mobile phones- one of the truisms of today's society is that the further down the social scale you are, the more likely you are to have a payasyougo simple phone- no one there can afford land lines. Very few drug users are so addled that they cannot maintain basic human functions such as communications.

You are talking a load of self-serving tosh.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #467 on: November 05, 2013, 08:19:58 AM »
Tractor man is the pj.s line of enquiry . And no doubt one of many sy have their own enquiry which are smith man

Offline jassi

« Reply #468 on: November 05, 2013, 08:23:35 AM »
Tractor man is the pj.s line of enquiry . And no doubt one of many sy have their own enquiry which are smith man

Don't forget the other forty odd people of interest that they need to work their way through as well.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #469 on: November 05, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »
I know a bit about them. I worked in the community and taught simple cooking for GDAS, which is a unit for people recovering from Drugs and Alcohol use.

NOT ONE OF THEM OWNED A PHONE. Not one....they couldnt afford to.

The one guy who was addicted to Heroin told me it got so bad he could not even function each day all he thought about was how he would get his next fix. Even after about 9 months clean, he still looked a mess to be honest and you could see he had a rough life.

I am sure if this Monterio was a drug crazed heroin addict his wife would have noticed............

As to having phones, he probably did have phones to find work, and be there if someone had a job for him. He worked whenever he could whereever he could so having a phone would be important to him.....

Anyway i think this story has turned my stomach to be honest.

Since this sorry story started with the child going missing its turned into an XENOPHOBIC witch hunt.....

I NOTE THAT ANOTHER GUY WHO IS NOW LIVING IN BRITAIN (WHITE BRITISH), ALSO HAD HIS MOBILE PHONE PINGED IN THE SAME AREA AND YET NOT ONE PERSON HIS TALKING ABOUT HIM.....

Wonder why? >@@(*&)

Oh yeh silly me he is white, and alive............
I NOTE THAT ANOTHER GUY WHO IS NOW LIVING IN BRITAIN (WHITE BRITISH), ALSO HAD HIS MOBILE PHONE PINGED IN THE SAME AREA AND YET NOT ONE PERSON HIS TALKING ABOUT HIM.....

Where did you get that from 'boss?   Who are you talking about?  please

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #470 on: November 05, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »
Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann have been made aware of the claims surrounding Monteiro but refused to comment on “the speculation”.

They remain confident their daughter is still alive and are fully backing a separate Scotland Yard investigation into her disappearance.

Meanwhile, Portuguese police continue to examine Monteiro, who emigrated to Portugal as a child from Cape Verde, off west Africa. They are investigating whether he may have been stealing from guests’ rooms at the Ocean Club to feed a heroin habit. Monteiro was convicted of theft in 1996 and served a jail sentence.

Portuguese police announced last month they were reopening their inquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance.

Former police chief Goncalo Amaral is due back in court in Lisbon today for the restart of his libel trial. He is being sued by the McCanns, both 45, of Rothley, Leicestershire.

Offline jassi

« Reply #471 on: November 05, 2013, 09:21:23 AM »

Is this the 'drifter' who is currently living in Kent?
 There was mention in one of the papers recently - I think he had been interviewed by police.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #472 on: November 05, 2013, 09:24:21 AM »
Is this the 'drifter' who is currently living in Kent?
 There was mention in one of the papers recently - I think he had been interviewed by police.
I seem to have missed some.  I dont know about him either.

Can you enlighten me please jassi?

Cariad

« Reply #473 on: November 05, 2013, 09:29:57 AM »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #474 on: November 05, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »

Hi Sadie Paul Robinson.

Paul Robinson, 53, who lived in Portugal   until last December, was questioned after phone records put him near where Madeleine, then three, went missing. He lived a MILE AWAY .......

Detectives made him go through every call he made shortly after Madeleine vanished when they visited him at his UK home in June. Mr Robinson insisted he had "nothing to do with her disappearance" and has "nothing to hide."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #475 on: November 05, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »
Seems the only difference with this guy and Monterio is.

1. One is black the other white.
2. One is dead the other alive..

Sorry for my cynicisim, but a drifter one mile away from the childs holiday home and no one is cutting his reputation to bits....

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #476 on: November 05, 2013, 12:43:00 PM »
Seems the only difference with this guy and Monterio is.

1. One is black the other white.
2. One is dead the other alive..

Sorry for my cynicisim, but a drifter one mile away from the childs holiday home and no one is cutting his reputation to bits....

One was a thief /crackhead who was sacked and his employer warned of him

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #477 on: November 05, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
Our boy did not snatch Madeleine McCann: Family of junkie suspect speak out

THE family of a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case yesterday said they know that he is innocent.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 5th November 2013
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
DEAD: Suspect Euclides Montiero is the prime suspect of Portuguese police [MIRRORPIX]
“They are trying to make a dead man a scapegoat”
Luisa, Monteiro’s widow
Detectives in Portugal are convinced junkie Euclides Montiero was involved.

Police say signals from his phone show he was near the McCanns’ holiday flat when the three-year-old vanished in 2007.

But his family said the waiter swapped and sold mobiles to escape detection as he mixed with drug dealers.

His sister Paula said he must have passed the phone to someone else before Madeleine disappeared as she “knows” he was nowhere near at the time.

Police are probing if the 6ft 2in dad of two, who died in a tractor accident four years ago aged 40, snatched the youngster from the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz in a twisted act of revenge.

He had been sacked as a waiter there after stealing €5 from a till, and was suspected of raiding rooms to pay for drugs.

But the immigrant from west Africa does not resemble any police e-fits of suspects.
MISSING: Police are convinced it was Montiero who took Maddie from her bed [AP]
Paula said: “He was always swapping or selling his phones around that time.

“The phone isn’t proof he was near Madeleine McCann’s apartment. I know he wasn’t there.’’

Monteiro’s widow Luisa, who lives in Lagos with their 10-year-old son, was asked “question after question” about her late partner’s movements.

She said: “They are trying to make a dead man a scapegoat.”

Madeleine’s doctor parents Kate and Gerry, both 45, from Rothley, Leics, have declined to comment.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #478 on: November 05, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »
KATE McCann told how she had suffered a “horrible unceasing pain” for six years since daughter Madeleine was “stolen”.

By Jerry Laughton/Published 4th November 2013
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Kate McCann has spoken about the nightmare her and her husband have gone through
The former GP said the abduction had plunged her family into a “nightmarish limbo” they would never escape until she is found.

Kate was launching a BBC Radio 4 appeal on behalf of charity Missing People, which helps families whose loved ones have vanished.

She said the organisation had been a “vital lifeline” for her since then three-year-old Madeleine vanished from the family’s Portuguese holiday apartment on May 3, 2007. Kate told listeners: “I cannot describe the impact that awful night had on our family or put into words how it feels to miss your child.

“When your child is missing you enter a new world of emotions which nothing can prepare you for.
Madeleine McCann went missing in May 2007 [PA]
“When your child is missing you enter a new world of emotions which nothing can prepare you for”
Kate McCann
“The charity Missing People call it living in limbo.

“And until Madeleine is found we’re in this nightmarish limbo too.’’

She added: “For families like mine who use these services they are a vital lifeline.

“And by supporting them you’re a lifeline too.’’
Kate was launching a appeal for the charity Missing People on BBC Radio 4 [GETTY]
Kate, 45, revealed her agony as the family of new suspect Euclides Monteiro announced they would help the police investigation.

Portuguese detectives are trying to discover whether he snatched the youngster in an act of revenge after being sacked from a restaurant at the resort where the McCanns were staying.

Monteiro, who died four years ago aged 40 in a works accident involving a tractor, was fired for taking five euros from the till a year before Madeleine disappeared.

Mobile phone transmitter analysis is said to place him near the McCanns’ apartment on the evening she vanished.

His widow, who was asked “question after question” about his then-whereabouts by a Portuguese detective, insists he was innocent and plans to sue the police.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #479 on: November 05, 2013, 01:00:29 PM »
One was a thief /crackhead who was sacked and his employer warned of him

I agree.. nothing to do with being black, it is his profile.. which doesn't mean he did it.. but needs to be investigated, especially if he was known to be stealing from the apartments, means he knew how to get in and was keen to to get in..