Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352862 times)

Aiofe

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #315 on: November 03, 2013, 04:36:04 PM »
This excludes you does it? you are the standard of impartiality that we should all aspire to?

@)(++(*

No. I very rarely make any positive point, usually just try to demonstrate how everyone is working on inadequate information (and usually inadequate brain power).

Lyall

« Reply #316 on: November 03, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
quite the reverse after the allegations about the UK gutter press

The article says the 'suspect' was in the area on the day (according to phone records), but doesn't give the time. It might have been 6am.

I wouldn't get too excited.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #317 on: November 03, 2013, 04:43:33 PM »
The article says the 'suspect' was in the area on the day (according to phone records), but doesn't give the time. It might have been 6am.

I wouldn't get too excited.

maybe you would like to read the thread and how excited people are about how bad the UK tabloids are - the same UK tabloids that were being applauded all week.

Redblossom

« Reply #318 on: November 03, 2013, 04:43:58 PM »
the same UK tabloid press that was being applauded because they picked up an unfounded Sunday Times article from last weekend.

And you know it was unfounded because?

eta gremlins on the thread? Mods splitting it? Have posted the same three times and either didnt go through or was deleted, or something, also some other replies I fleetingly saw have gone too....will come back to it bit later
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:48:00 PM by Redblossom »

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #319 on: November 03, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
And you know it was unfounded because?

because I have examined the article in depth and what people were cheering about was not actually in the article, and I have also seen the follow up article by the Times.

Lyall

« Reply #320 on: November 03, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
maybe you would like to read the thread and how excited people are about how bad the UK tabloids are - the same UK tabloids that were being applauded all week.

They were applauded for four articles on Sunday and Monday, not for the thousands of other articles printed in recent years, or for any others printed this week.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #321 on: November 03, 2013, 04:46:52 PM »
I fact - I would go so far as to say that The Sunday Times article was a made up scam.

Lyall

« Reply #322 on: November 03, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
because I have examined the article in depth and what people were cheering about was not actually in the article, and I have also seen the follow up article by the Times.

It's not what was said, it's that somebody had the guts to say it.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #323 on: November 03, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
They were applauded for four articles on Sunday and Monday, not for the thousands of other articles printed in recent years, or for any others printed this week.

Yes 4 articles that were anti Mccann and were very very incorrect.

But if you want to pick 4 articles out of thousands of crap - it shows a lot doesn't it.

Lyall

« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2013, 04:48:35 PM »
I fact - I would go so far as to say that The Sunday Times article was a made up scam.

We're all ears 8(0(*

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2013, 04:48:50 PM »

the guts to lie.

How strange you are.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
We're all ears 8(0(*

no - you are all prejudice - your recent posts prove it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #327 on: November 03, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »

If that is so, then we can shortly expect to see a retraction.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

« Reply #328 on: November 03, 2013, 04:50:04 PM »

even if theres nothing to back it up as a truth  >@@(*&)

Redblossom

« Reply #329 on: November 03, 2013, 04:50:12 PM »

Nothing to do with what anyone was cheering about or complaining about...the content is all that matters, you said the content was unfounded....unless the authors have retracted anything theywrote, it stands....