Author Topic: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence  (Read 9022 times)

Offline IndigoJ

Re: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 07:29:40 PM »
Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years.  Upon release he was far from broken. 

Humans are highly adaptive.  JB's cat A prison life will be as normal to him as our lives are to us.   

Many have seemingly everything and yet suffer depression eg the late Duke of Westminster, Gerald Grosvenor. 

How would we know what JB has?  He might have a rich inner life akin to David in his bedroom or a Buddhist monk in a temple!   

good point  , also from what i have read JB has kept himself educated and physically fit ,

btw who is "David" ?

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 08:00:18 PM »
I have it on good authority that he's Tom Cruise in disguise!  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 08:03:09 PM »
... or Brad Pitt.

Offline Myster

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 08:06:07 PM »
... or whatever crappy B-movie actor he decides to look-a-like next.   8(8-))

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 08:13:35 PM »

His authority?  @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 09:21:25 PM »
Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years.  Upon release he was far from broken. 

Humans are highly adaptive.  JB's cat A prison life will be as normal to him as our lives are to us.   

Many have seemingly everything and yet suffer depression eg the late Duke of Westminster, Gerald Grosvenor. 

How would we know what JB has?  He might have a rich inner life akin to David in his bedroom or a Buddhist monk in a temple!   
Nelson Mandela’s time in prison was a lot different to Bamber’s, he called it a long holiday he even had a swimming pool and visitors whenever he wanted and he was innocent.  Bamber had to face upto being caught out and psychopaths don’t like being told what to do, he’s not top dog in prison there’s people that can match him.

Having said that, I recently watched a video of Stephen Downing, he spent 27years for a crime he didn’t commit, if he had pleaded guilty he would have been out after 17 years, he looked full of life and was learning to drive.

Have you finished the book yet?  The secret Barrister?  Any good Holly?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:36:45 PM by Real justice »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2018, 09:19:28 AM »
... or whatever crappy B-movie actor he decides to look-a-like next.   8(8-))

I didn't see a likeness. 

He's not a bad lad though mentally or physically. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2018, 09:42:22 AM »
Nelson Mandela’s time in prison was a lot different to Bamber’s, he called it a long holiday he even had a swimming pool and visitors whenever he wanted and he was innocent.  Bamber had to face upto being caught out and psychopaths don’t like being told what to do, he’s not top dog in prison there’s people that can match him.

Having said that, I recently watched a video of Stephen Downing, he spent 27years for a crime he didn’t commit, if he had pleaded guilty he would have been out after 17 years, he looked full of life and was learning to drive.

Have you finished the book yet?  The secret Barrister?  Any good Holly?

Yes Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner of sorts and intelligent in a way JB perhaps isn't. 

Some seem to emerge from MoJ's relatively unscathed others are broken. 

There's no evidence JB is/was a psychopath or has ever been diagnosed with any personality disorder/mental illness. 

My track record of finishing books isn't good.  I was attracted to it by the section on appeals.  I did notice references to Stefan Kiszko with his surname misspelt which didn't impress me. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 03:07:00 PM »
Yes Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner of sorts and intelligent in a way JB perhaps isn't. 

Some seem to emerge from MoJ's relatively unscathed others are broken. 

There's no evidence JB is/was a psychopath or has ever been diagnosed with any personality disorder/mental illness. 

My track record of finishing books isn't good.  I was attracted to it by the section on appeals.  I did notice references to Stefan Kiszko with his surname misspelt which didn't impress me.

I think his crime is evidence of it.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 06:41:45 PM »

fine dont tell me then

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2018, 06:43:23 PM »
If you ever needed to see why JB continues to bleat his lies of his innocence have a look at todays news. A baby killer convicted in the eighties has apparently been killed by vigilantes in Wales shortly after his release from prison. If Bamber admitted the truth he'd be well advised to stay inside!

its a tricky one because  I know from knowledge of another case that guilty people can get fixated on trying to prove that they are innocent , they will pour over every single detail of their cases in the hope of getting out on appeal , so for me the fact JB says he is innocent doesn't convince me, it would have to be actual evidence that would convince me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 06:57:02 PM »
its a tricky one because  I know from knowledge of another case that guilty people can get fixated on trying to prove that they are innocent , they will pour over every single detail of their cases in the hope of getting out on appeal , so for me the fact JB says he is innocent doesn't convince me, it would have to be actual evidence that would convince me

That's exactly what he does.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 06:59:55 PM »
I used to think that Bamber would reach a certain age and admit defeat and his guilt, but as Justice points out, it wouldn't help him and his life wouldn't be worth living. His brain must be scrambled, and his physical health is poor. He uses and despises his small band of supporters. I just resent any resources wasted on him, when they could be put to better use, he's always been the ultimate parasite.
Aunt Agatha confirms this Puglove, she has known and visited him for 20 years.

I have known Jeremy for over 20 years.  Both his mental and emotional health have deteriorated (which is without judgement but a fact, due to his imprisonment and age).

Then this from Daisy

On the point of Jeremy's health he is not a well man.  He has several serious health problems and is in constant pain.  He has also lost a lot of weight (intentionally or not I don't kinow).  Whatever our differences have been I feel he should be released on compassionate grounds
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:10:22 PM by Real justice »

Offline Myster

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 07:01:47 PM »
fine dont tell me then
Blimey Indigo!... look at the avatar pics on blue.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 07:12:56 PM »
Blimey Indigo!... look at the avatar pics on blue.

ok i found a David in the member list, ahh i see now , it is Tom Cruise in An Officer and A Gentleman!