Author Topic: Could the referendum result be legally challenged?  (Read 22495 times)

stephen25000

Re: Could the referendum result be legally challenged?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2016, 10:32:02 PM »
I don't think the poem actually refers directly to the Turkish PM...... and he may just have put a G in the wrong place.......
He's funny & clever. I like him. Lighten up a bit - it's the only way to get through these dismal times.

I like a good joke, but he's not it

As to intelligence, that is a matter of perspective as regards B. J..

Initials suiting him precisely. %&5%£ %&5%£

Could well be that May has played a blinder.

She knows he will flick up,  she will then sack him, and he will be off to the back benches and career over.

Offline John

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2016, 10:35:36 PM »
Are you aware Misty of his major faux pas.

For example he accused the Turkish President of sexual relations with a goat.

Accused people in Africa of water melon smiles.....

He is a walking disaster.

Sooner or later, people will see him for what he is.

As a Londoner I thought you would know all about Boris' successes over the last 8 years?  If he can run what some call the greatest city in the world for eight years a little old brexit shouldn't cause him to lose any wickets any sleep.

http://londonist.com/2016/05/boris-legacy

Never mind the little fact that over 17 million people backed him?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:38:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2016, 11:21:04 PM »
Theresa May played a blinder getting both Boris and Andrea on side.  We are certainly in for some interesting goings on as they prepare to invoke Article 50.  Onwards and upwards!   The Yanks and the Aussies just simply adore him apparently!    8@??)(

Yep, and The Yanks simply adore Donald Trump too !   %&5%£

stephen25000

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2016, 09:13:08 AM »
As a Londoner I thought you would know all about Boris' successes over the last 8 years?  If he can run what some call the greatest city in the world for eight years a little old brexit shouldn't cause him to lose any wickets any sleep.

http://londonist.com/2016/05/boris-legacy

Never mind the little fact that over 17 million people backed him?

You need to read and study the history of B.J., his B.S. and lies.

Offline Carana

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2016, 10:01:35 AM »

@)(++(*
Boris Johnson, David Davis and Liam Fox as the Three Brexiteers? Dream on
Marina Hyde

(snip)

A bold branding initiative is trying to cast them as the Three Brexiteers , but you’ll probably be less disappointed if you see them as Aramis, Werritys and Takethepiss.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/16/johnson-davis-fox-three-brexiteers

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2016, 11:49:32 AM »
Love him or loathe him, more of the UK public supported his rhetoric for Brexit than believed in a PM voted in on an English majority one year ago. The fickleness of the UK voter knows no bounds.
Just be thankful (from your own perspective) that Boris is not PM - yet.

Last week his new boss didn't rate his negotiating skills having made some withering comment to the effect "last time Boris negotiated with the Germans he came back with three used water cannons"
But that was before she was his new boss.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2016, 11:59:20 AM »
   @)(++(*
Boris Johnson, David Davis and Liam Fox as the Three Brexiteers? Dream on
Marina Hyde

(snip)

A bold branding initiative is trying to cast them as the Three Brexiteers , but you’ll probably be less disappointed if you see them as Aramis, Werritys and Takethepiss.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/16/johnson-davis-fox-three-brexiteers

Well one has to feel sympathy for them as they have to work out the impossible.
What is a Brexit? In someways like the Yeti. Everyone's talking about it, some may even assert they have seen its footprints but no one knows wtf one looks like. The trinity not only have to negotiate what it looks like with a bunch of arsey foreigners but then come back to explain to us why what they have just negotiated is just what we want. Honest guv it's not a camel it's a horse .... 
Give that job a body swerve methinks @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2016, 12:29:49 PM »
Well one has to feel sympathy for them as they have to work out the impossible.
What is a Brexit? In someways like the Yeti. Everyone's talking about it, some may even assert they have seen its footprints but no one knows wtf one looks like. The trinity not only have to negotiate what it looks like with a bunch of arsey foreigners but then come back to explain to us why what they have just negotiated is just what we want. Honest guv it's not a camel it's a horse .... 
Give that job a body swerve methinks @)(++(*

It reminds me of an old joke.

"Johnny, did you share the chocolate with your sister?"

"Yes, I took the chocolates, and gave her the wrapping".

That's the logic of a 10 year-old...

Not even, perhaps a bright 8-year-old.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:33:11 PM by Carana »

Offline sadie

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2016, 01:45:06 PM »
I like a good joke, but he's not it

As to intelligence, that is a matter of perspective as regards B. J..

Initials suiting him precisely. %&5%£ %&5%£

Could well be that May has played a blinder.

She knows he will flick up,  she will then sack him, and he will be off to the back benches and career over.

I agree.

A real blinder.

Not only will Boris Johnson have egg all over his face, but when he cant deliver, it will prove just what awful things Brexit has done to the UK.

And it will be the fault of Boris Johnson and BREXIT rather than the Conservative Gov.

I hope that I am wrong and that Boris can make a success of it, for all our sakes.

Offline Carana

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »
I agree.

A real blinder.

Not only will Boris Johnson have egg all over his face, but when he cant deliver, it will prove just what awful things Brexit has done to the UK.

And it will be the fault of Boris Johnson and BREXIT rather than the Conservative Gov.

I hope that I am wrong and that Boris can make a success of it, for all our sakes.

Boris isn't dealing with Brexit, from what I can gather.

I'm not quite sure what he actually will be dealing with... I hope it's not peace in the Middle East.

Offline mercury

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2016, 11:50:33 PM »
Boris isn't dealing with Brexit, from what I can gather.

I'm not quite sure what he actually will be dealing with... I hope it's not peace in the Middle East.
You never know,blair achieved zilch after being horrendously named and appointed as middle east peace envoy, you couldbe surprised

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2016, 10:23:00 PM »
You need to read and study the history of B.J., his B.S. and lies.

Oh I think those are well documented Stephen lol
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2016, 09:57:10 AM »
Oh I think those are well documented Stephen lol

It seems some ignore his complete failings, because they think he is a jolly good chap.

He isn't.

He is a cunning and conniving little shi##e, who played the wrong cards in the referendum.

His tendency to open his gob before thinking, will be his eventual undoing.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2016, 11:26:06 AM »
It seems some ignore his complete failings, because they think he is a jolly good chap.

He isn't.

He is a cunning and conniving little shi##e, who played the wrong cards in the referendum.

His tendency to open his gob before thinking, will be his eventual undoing.

I would have to disagree.... I do not accept ANY politician played any part in BREXIT voting. I believe that many actual voting brexiters were not influenced by politicians or party affiliations as it would seem most voted against both main parties insisting we remain.  The remain camp did a lot of underhand sh!  t too  8(>((

I mean phoney Tony, kinnocks slurping the EU gravy from that train,slimey mandie, and co ew what a team.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2016, 04:43:05 PM »
Whatever happened to those legal challenges to Brexit?  Have they fallen on stoney ground?   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:17:55 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.