Poll

Should the truce with the blue forum continue in its present form?

Yes
8 (33.3%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Yes but with guidelines
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2012, 12:47:41 PM

Author Topic: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 26000 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2012, 11:45:57 AM »
I hope you dry out Shona hun and not too much damage done ... at least the two mad spinsters remain dry, very dry! That's about the only advantage I can think of living in a high rise rabbit hutch!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2012, 11:47:02 AM »
Pissed it down here ALL NIGHT. Miserable again today, let it snow i say!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2012, 12:59:47 PM »
I hope you dry out Shona hun and not too much damage done ... at least the two mad spinsters remain dry, very dry! That's about the only advantage I can think of living in a high rise rabbit hutch!

Thank you, Timbo. It's lovely and sunny here at the moment, but the water seems to be getting worse, it must be coming off the fields. What's it doing where you are?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
I hope you are all ok...that storm looks really nasty.  I feel really sorry for anyone who has had storm or flood damage as it takes for ever to put it right.  Unfortunately this is a sign of things to come as global warming accelerates and the ice at the poles melts.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
Pissed it down here ALL NIGHT. Miserable again today, let it snow i say!!

Nah!  You can keep the snow, hate the stuff.   @)(++(*

Been another dead calm day here with blue skies, I actually got into the garden yesterday and today and got the shrubs cut back for the winter.  Amazing really!!  ?{)(**

Hope your fields dry out soon Shona!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »

Thank you, Timbo. It's lovely and sunny here at the moment, but the water seems to be getting worse, it must be coming off the fields. What's it doing where you are?

No problems here Shona; just a bit muddy. There hasn't been much rain at all and anyway our village is up a hill so don't have your worries. Hope you're all dried up soon!

Offline Iggy68

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »
looks like i missed the voting  8(8-))

theres only one problem with the 'blue' forum and at the moment im holding my tongue on the matter

Offline puglove

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2013, 12:36:40 PM »
looks like i missed the voting  8(8-))

theres only one problem with the 'blue' forum and at the moment im holding my tongue on the matter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a2Q5ECYqZg    ?,,,,,?,,,,,?,,,,,
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2022, 10:51:41 PM »
Graham Belton was the worst offender if I remember correctly but he got his just desserts in the end and cannot even post in his own name any more. A tad annoying that Grahame...eh?

He’s still about

And still supporting killers
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation