Author Topic: The Old Facebook Forum  (Read 12289 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Old Facebook Forum
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 02:54:45 PM »
 From The Missing Forum

Katie Goldsmith
24 December 2010
While out posting flyers this week we went to Tesco in Clifton village where the CCTV footage was. They weren't massively keen to put up posters there as they weren't allowed to put them in windows. They only had one behind the counter on the wall. Does anyone know if this has now changed? If not I will write to the manager. As this seemed uneccesarily uncooperative as it is there that people will remember her most.

I wonder why they wouldn't put the posters up???

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 11:03:29 PM »
This I find weird.....

Emma Brooks
25 December 2010
I Like Mel's idea and there should be music and noise, Jo is coming home xxx
LikeShare
4 4
Comments
Isabel Rennie
Isabel Rennie Lovely message Emma, hope you're holding up ok x
25 December 2010 at 00:40 · Like
Remove
David Yeates
David Yeates what???????
25 December 2010 at 02:45 · Like

This quote is from The Joanna Yeates missing page on Facebook....

How can her friend say that "Jo is coming Home" before the news that she was found????

If you look at the time of the responses they are in the early hours of the morning on the 25th December 2010

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169097479794933/

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 02:53:01 AM »
I would imagine that whoever said "Jo is coming home" was trying to remain positive and give encouragement to her friends and family.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:06:22 PM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 02:45:51 PM »
Since I question everything.... i thought that this particular response from a friend of Greg's seemed strange ...

]Mat Fallon I would forward this if I could! Greg I am thinking of u at this crucial stage!! Love ya man! Take care! My heart goes out to the family too!
25 December 2010 at 13:35

What does thinking of you at this "Crucial stage mean"????  Why can't he forward anything to Greg?? They are friends after all??

Crucial Stage Can't get my head around that... It sounds like an Operation in motion....  Not just Crucial Stage but with 2 exclamation marks after it...

What "Crucial Stage if he refering too???

Offline [...]

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 10:53:49 AM »
Darragh Harry Bellew
28 December 2010
I just want to give a deepest sympathies to Jo's family and Greg. I will miss her dearly as I sat in the same team as her in the BDP office. Words cannot express what has happened. Lots of love xxx Darragh[

What happened to.... I was with her on the night she disappeared ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 11:01:13 AM »
Jess Meale
27 December 2010
I met Jo at a halloween party this year. She seemed a very genuine lovely person. I have spent xmas with my brother and sister in law who were friends/colleagues of Jo and it was heartbreaking to see their reaction to the news. My thoughts are with the family and Greg at this awful time. The sky has a new star. Rest in peace Jo xx

Now... this comment confuses..... The Halloween Party appears to be at Canynge Road.... You can see the bedroom and the bed in the same position of the tiny hallway.... And The shoe stand

Why doesn't she say at Joanna Yeates home ?????  How comes she is not Greg friend on Facebook... Surely this Girl would remember who's house she went too....

Jess Meale is another one of those people who have the whole of 2010 and 2011 missing from their facebook profiles??

https://www.facebook.com/jess.meale.1?lst=100001263656539%3A720947476%3A1503827889

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2017, 09:09:51 AM »
This is an Interesting post on the Joanna Yeates Missing Facebook Page

‎Jessica Siggers‎ to JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10
27 December 2010 ·
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

How did she receive a message from BDP on the weekend of 17th- 19th December 2010.. It can't be the weekend that had just gone because they had found Joanna Yeates ...

All the newspapers at that time were saying Greg had rung the Police on the Sunday 19th December 2010, but as we now know Greg didn't ring the Police until 00:45am Monday the 20th December 2010...

So I'll ask again... How did BDP know about the disappearance of Joanna Yeates that weekend???
Had she been abducted ????

It has me questioning quite a lot...  Now we have CJ saying that Greg rang him on the Sunday 19th December 2010 at 12:30..

We have here BDP contacting this woman on the very same weekend... 17th-19th December 2010

When did Joanna Yeates go Missing ?? And when did Greg actually call the Police ???

No-one should be taken the way you were.

What did they know ....??? was she abducted ??????

Joanna Yeates parents have always said that she was abducted....  Does this prove that , that theory is more than likely??

Edit.....  I have said before... everyone who took the stand, did so to prove that Joanna Yeates was alive on Friday 17th December 2010...

Yet Dr Vincent Tabak was charged between the 16th December 2010 and the 19th December 2010.... 

Why was the 16th December 2010 included in Dr Vincent Tabak's charge if Joanna Yeates was supposed to be alive at this time and going about her business????

I wanted to go out and search there & then.

So what stopped her ???? Did she know it was futile ????

She would have managed what we think is the impossible.... search for Joanna Yeates before she was even reported "Missing" Officially.... Now that is quite an achievement in anyones book...!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2017, 10:12:42 AM »
JO YEATES - BDP TRIBUTE
03/02/2011
REMEMBERING JO - Statement from Keith Pavey, Head of BDP’s Bristol Studio

“It is now over seven weeks since Jo was so tragically taken from us and it is still difficult to come to terms with her untimely and unnecessary death.

We have been overwhelmed by the many messages of condolence and sympathy we have received from our clients and colleagues in the construction industry. We are certain that there will be many lasting tributes to Jo from many directions but for our part at BDP we have concluded that we will progress the following:

The creation of a small garden of remembrance at our Bristol studio.
The sponsorship of an annual Landscape Design prize in Jo’s memory for students at the University of Gloucestershire School of Landscape and Environment.
The creation of a Book of Remembrance to include an anthology of Jo’s work.
The dedication to Jo of a cycle ride between BDP offices, planned to take place in late spring as one of several events to mark BDP’s 50th anniversary, with the proceeds from sponsorship going to charities of Jo’s parents’ and Greg’s(Reardon, Jo’s boyfriend) choice.
We will not forget Jo and we hope the above will collectively become a lasting tribute to her.”

He says :
“It is now over seven weeks since Jo was so tragically taken from us
  When did they message everyone about her being taken???

How long had she been "Missing"????

Has December 16th 2010 has got more significance than we have been lead to believe ...(IMO)....

What did BDP know about this ???

“It is now over seven weeks since Jo was so tragically taken from us and it is still difficult to come to terms with her untimely and unnecessary death.

unnecessary death that say volumes (IMO)...  That does not strike me as Joanna Yeates being attacked by a sex crazed monster, as they would have us believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is..... (IMO)...

Edit.....  From BDP
with her untimely and unnecessary death.

What was untimely about Joanna Yeates death ?????

http://www.bdp.com/en/latest/news/2011/jo-yeates---bdp-tribute/

Offline nina

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:30 AM »
From The Missing Forum

I wonder why they wouldn't put the posters up???

There must have been a mistake because Tesco's had enormous posters in both the glass windows. 

Offline [...]

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 11:37:12 AM »
I was looking for the Free Ski give away...

Greg Beardon
28 October 2010
Greg Reardon The Free stuff extravaganza continues!
07919 593206
Hit me up if you fancy any of this....
- Lange Comp 120 ski boots. Stiff and Size 9, seen some action but wearable.
- Scott Worldcup poles. 130cm, Missmatching pair from different years but same weight, length and handle shape. Matching black Spyder 'cut down' pole guards for serious racey types.
- Scott slalom helmet. Mens large. Need a free helmet for racing in? This is it! Blue and red with chin guard and again, seen some action but perfectly good.
Pick up from Canynge Road in Clifton.
Cans of booze would be appreciated to secure the deal as interest will indeed be high!
Greg
and

Greg Beardon
16 October 2010
Anybody want free skis?
I've got two pairs of knackered-but-good-for-dryslope twintips.
175cm 2005? Dynastar Troublemakers with Salomon 914 bindings on lifters.
(Big gouge in base of one ski, bindings work but show their age considerably. Skis still have stiffness to them and have been used for uni dryslope racing recently).
179cm 2006? K2 Fujatives with factory salomon 916 race bindings.
(Skis are in decent nick but have lost a lot of stiffness. Bindings on last legs. Skis still useful for UK trips and for trashing on brandon hill. Last used by Hickman in the Redbull Peak in the Park big air.)
Free to a good home, pick up from Clifton. Call 07919 593206.
Cheers,
g

When I did a look up of that phone number I got this:
Mobile No   7919593206
Operator   Not Allotted
Service type   
State   
Country   India

Image 1......

Image 2...... is Greg's original post with phone number..

Phone calls and numbers have been bugging me... I couldn't understand why the landline was used by any of them..... when they all appeared to use mobile phones... 

Why would Greg ring the landline.... ?? Why would Dr Vincent Tabak be on the landline ???? He's busy texting Tanja... so why didn't he just ring her from his mobile ???

In nearly 7 years that phone number hasn't been allotted ???

07919 numbers i believe are voda phone numbers

Now I have just used a tracker and got this .....

Images 4 and 5...

So if it is still possible to track yet the other image says number not alloted.... who's phone number is it?????

https://www.devicetrackerplus.com/confirm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2c6CwKnj1gIVorDtCh29bgBGEAMYASAAEgJU0vD_BwE&cr_cid=189124224&cr_affcur=GBP#googtrans(en-US)

http://www.xgfc.net/07919593206

http://www.xgfc.net/0791959

Offline nina

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 01:35:58 PM »
I was looking for the Free Ski give away...
 and

When I did a look up of that phone number I got this:
Image 1......

Image 2...... is Greg's original post with phone number..

Phone calls and numbers have been bugging me... I couldn't understand why the landline was used by any of them..... when they all appeared to use mobile phones... 

Why would Greg ring the landline.... ?? Why would Dr Vincent Tabak be on the landline ???? He's busy texting Tanja... so why didn't he just ring her from his mobile ???

In nearly 7 years that phone number hasn't been allotted ???

07919 numbers i believe are voda phone numbers

Now I have just used a tracker and got this .....

Images 4 and 5...

So if it is still possible to track yet the other image says number not alloted.... who's phone number is it?????

https://www.devicetrackerplus.com/confirm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2c6CwKnj1gIVorDtCh29bgBGEAMYASAAEgJU0vD_BwE&cr_cid=189124224&cr_affcur=GBP#googtrans(en-US)

http://www.xgfc.net/07919593206

http://www.xgfc.net/0791959

I've just googled the 07919 593206 and it seems to be something to do with Notebook .... code perhaps? I am not good with computer/internet stuff so I haven't a clue what it means. Perhaps you could tell me.

It's the first entry if you just put that number in.

Offline [...]

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
From websluths:
From thread 4, by Malaconotus

---
"The window cleaner's comments are in a thread titled 44 Canynge Road on the Facebook discussion page. He speaks highly of all the residents. And he also confirms the exact layout."
---

I bet if anyone decides to break in and rob the house, they're going to be really grateful! Talk about irresponsible online behaviour.

Now I would love to see that facebook page...  Nina ... you need to talk to the window cleaner....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125150-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-5/page3

Offline [...]

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 11:08:05 PM »
Avon and Somerset Police... On Facebook....

Avon and Somerset Constabulary
2 March 2015 ·
Convicted murderer Vincent Tabak has been jailed for 10 months after admitting possessing indecent images of children. http://bit.ly/1EauVhv
Tabak, 37, is already serving a life sentence for the murder of Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010.
This sentence will run concurrently and he'll also be on the Sex Offenders' Register for 10 years.
Temporary Assistant Chief Constable Julian Moss said: “Vincent Tabak is a dangerous, calculating and manipulative offender.
“During the course of the investigation into Joanna’s murder, indecent images of children were found on Tabak’s laptop. These offences did not form part of the initial murder trial.
“Although he’s serving a minimum tariff of 20 years’ imprisonment, we felt it was crucial Tabak was brought to justice for possessing indecent images of children, so the full nature of his offending is on record.
“Tabak is now a convicted sex offender and this means an extensive range of protective measures can now be put in place to manage his criminal behaviour and protect those at risk.
“This conviction will have a direct impact on how he is managed in the custody system and more importantly will affect how he is monitored and managed when he’s released back into the community."

Now at what point did they stop and think.... It won't have any baring....

Firstly his sentence will be served in prison as it stands... When does the registration start on the sex offenders register ??  Before or after he leaves prison.... You seemed to have failed on the small detail again....(IMO)...

He will leave for Holland immediately....

Oh Yes... And you link no longer works that leads to your Police website...

This is a complete PR exercise (IMO)... No relevance whatsoever...

Offline [...]

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »
I have been looking at Facebook.... To try and make sense of things that don't add up....

Greg and Joanna Yeates were supposed to have been together for 2 years.... But Pauline Fallon, whom I believe is the mother of Mat Fallon, says something odd in her posts....

Pauline Fallon Her boyfriend, Greg, shared the house in Manchester with Matt.
24 December 2010 at 12:32

Pauline Fallon
Pauline Fallon They are all devasted. I can't imagine how they can be feeling. It is the not knowing and being in limbo that must be so hard.
24 December 2010 at 12:35

Dolly Mixture
Dolly Mixture My heart goes out to the families of those this happens to, especially at Christmas. In my thoughts and prayers xx
24 December 2010 at 17:38

Now the next comments are what confuses me...

Jayne Taylor we are in bristol - main news here and very sad
23 December 2010 at 21:35

Linzee Dee
Linzee Dee Is she a friend of Matt?
24 December 2010 at 07:31

Pauline Fallon
Pauline Fallon Yes, he shared a house with Greg, her boyfriend, in Didsbury until last year. They are all devastated and can't imagine what has happened to her.
24 December 2010 at 10:35

Linzee Dee
Linzee Dee cant imagine how they are all feeling - thoughts are with them x
24 December 2010 at 10:42

To just make sure...
Pauline Fallon Yes, he shared a house with Greg, her boyfriend, in Didsbury until last year. They are all devastated and can't imagine what has happened to her.
24 December 2010 at 10:35

(1): Does Pauline Fallon mean Mat Fallon when she is talking

(2): Pauline Fallon clearly states that Matt shared a house in Disbury with Greg until last year... And last year has to be 2009 seeing as Paulines post is December 2010

So what is correct in this case ??? Does that mean that Greg Reardon and Joanna Yeates had not been together for 2 years ???

Can anyone make sense of Paulines statements ????

Edit.. How long had Greg lived in Bristol...??? Because I cannot fathom what Pauline means???

Offline [...]

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2017, 06:35:23 PM »
Following on from this post about Rebecca Scott... I am now looking at other posts around that time on the 25th December 2010 and looking at them in a different light....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg432559#msg432559

Emma Brookes

Emma Brooks
25 December 2010  at 00:39
I Like Mel's idea and there should be music and noise, Jo is coming home xxx

Image attached..

Again why is it people seem to be aware of Joanna Yeates being found ???  Is it just coincidence ???

David Yeates responds also... at first when I saw his response I believed it was being of the idea of music.. But now I am wondering if it has more to do with the fact that Joanna Yeates will be home on Christmas Day.. being 25th December 2010 and Emma has let the cat out of the bag? Does David Yeates know ??

His response too, is in the early hours of Christmas morning.... No-one should be talking about Joanna Yeates coming home on that day if they were not aware of something we all didn't know at the time ...(imo)

David Yeates what???????
25 December 2010 at 02:45 ·

Joanna Yeates was not found until 9:00am on The 25th December 2010 and wasn't in the News on the internet until about mid-day on the 25th December 2010

So how did Emma know that Joanna Yeates was coming home??