Author Topic: Amarals wife. Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal complaint to the police  (Read 25095 times)

Offline gilet

At that time, international expenses were 100€. As madam Kate can imagine, it is not possible on that amount to eat and to lodge in Spain, still less when it is Christmas Eve, and this amount would only be available (with a bit of luck) by Easter. Even with that, Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for a day, to search for the evasive murderer, thus increasing our family budget. And this is only one example amongst many. I once suggested to him the creation of a fund, or something else for dealing with these extraordinary expenses, 

A police officer can't survive on €100 per diem in Spain?

I have just checked with my sister and she stayed very recently (two weeks ago) on a short business trip at the Holiday Inn, Madrid (I suspect one of the dearer cities) for €65 per night. I am sure there are cheaper hotels to be found in Spain and especially so four or more years ago.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:28:47 PM by gilet »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
He asked her to pack food and clothing so that he could share his Christmas meal with João Cipriano?

Did he get permssion from the prison for this? Did João Cipriano want to see him?

What's the corroboration for this?

Hmmm.

To finish, on the intimate subject of Gonçalo Amaral, I can only tell you that he is exactly as the Latinos have a reputation for: a wild one, and my modesty does not allow me to say any more.

Yes we all know about his abilities in that dept,

Now there is corroboration for that.

I have avoided that for the sake of their young daughter. I don't find it fair to her - she's just a little girl.

She didn't avoid that, for her young daughter though, did she? Or Kates children!

You're not trying to tell me, their kids didn't hear the arguments, fights and threats. Especially the youngest that was with Amaral, when she tried to get her back home, and complained to the PJ.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

At that time, international expenses were 100€. As madam Kate can imagine, it is not possible on that amount to eat and to lodge in Spain, still less when it is Christmas Eve, and this amount would only be available (with a bit of luck) by Easter. Even with that, Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for a day, to search for the evasive murderer, thus increasing our family budget. And this is only one example amongst many. I once suggested to him the creation of a fund, or something else for dealing with these extraordinary expenses, 

I have just checked with my sister and she stayed very recently (two weeks ago) on a short business trip at the Holiday Inn, Madrid (I suspect one of the dearer cities) for €65 per night. I am sure there are cheaper hotels to be found in Spain and especially so four or more years ago.

Since when does a cop, have to pay, for staying somewhere on a case? They claim for everything else.

Offline Carana

Since when does a cop, have to pay, for staying somewhere on a case? They claim for everything else.

I'm willing to accept that there may have been a per diem arrangement.

Offline Carana

He asked her to pack food and clothing so that he could share his Christmas meal with João Cipriano?

Did he get permssion from the prison for this? Did João Cipriano want to see him?

Hmmm.

To finish, on the intimate subject of Gonçalo Amaral, I can only tell you that he is exactly as the Latinos have a reputation for: a wild one, and my modesty does not allow me to say any more.

Yes we all know about his abilities in that dept,

Now there is corroboration for that.

I have avoided that for the sake of their young daughter. I don't find it fair to her - she's just a little girl.

She didn't avoid that, for her young daughter though, did she? Or Kates children!

You're not trying to tell me, their kids didn't hear the arguments, fights and threats. Especially the youngest that was with Amaral, when she tried to get her back home, and complained to the PJ.

This young girl goes to school and could end up being taunted and bullied, just as the twins* could be.

I feel sorry for her and two wrongs don't make a right.

*ETA and other children

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:46:57 PM by Carana »

Offline sadie

Hmmm.

That is what he told his wife ... and she believed him.

But he did have a girl friend, didn't he?

>@@(*&) Now let me see

He is a latino with all their "special" atributes

Would have been nice to see her on Christmas Day wouldn't it?

And he packed special clothes too .. for Joao, or for him... ?

Only my wondering ?

Offline DCI

Hmmm.

That is what he told his wife ... and she believed him.

But he did have a girl friend, didn't he?

>@@(*&) Now let me see

He is a latino with all their "special" atributes

Would have been nice to see her on Christmas Day wouldn't it?

And he packed special clothes too .. for Joao, or for him... ?

Only my wondering ?