Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The bloodied fingerprints and the Bible  (Read 42962 times)

Offline Opal

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The bloodied fingerprints and the Bible
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »
I don’t know where else to put this post.

SC’s birthday was 18th July. On this day there was a directors meeting at Osea Road. It is at this meeting NB and JB have a blazing row. Ann Easton…in her statement…can’t remember what it was about…but bearing in mind the worry the’d had recently  regarding SC and children…from D. Caffell’s statement that JB had told her this on the phone back  in JUNE. The fact it was SC’s birthday this day, plus also we know from JB’s letter to CAL 2013 that SC had been offered a job at Osea Road… this confirmed by SC’s friend Tora who remembers SC mentioning it…It stands to reason the result of the blazing row that day could have been regarding or something to do with  SC’s forthcoming job at Osea….given as part birthday gift?… JB was having his nose put out of joint as he also stood to loose his house in Goldhanger to SC’s if his parents had their way. Would SC now also have a share in Osea Road as well as JB and AE?

Two clear references from NB about a shooting incident are recorded…
1)   late June BW states that NB says to her “Wer’e all going to die at some stage, aren’t we. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened to me while I’m out shooting”
2)   Robert and Pamela Boutflour returned to WHF after 18th July Osea Meeting, after blazing row with JB. Robert states that when going to look at the new Den in WHF. NB picks up a rifle and ammunition from the settle and said words to the effect “ don’t want to make it easy for the next gun to jump into my shoes” RB statement 1991

Offline adam

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2016, 05:34:40 PM »
I don’t know where else to put this post.

SC’s birthday was 18th July. On this day there was a directors meeting at Osea Road. It is at this meeting NB and JB have a blazing row. Ann Easton…in her statement…can’t remember what it was about…but bearing in mind the worry the’d had recently  regarding SC and children…from D. Caffell’s statement that JB had told her this on the phone back  in JUNE. The fact it was SC’s birthday this day, plus also we know from JB’s letter to CAL 2013 that SC had been offered a job at Osea Road… this confirmed by SC’s friend Tora who remembers SC mentioning it…It stands to reason the result of the blazing row that day could have been regarding or something to do with  SC’s forthcoming job at Osea….given as part birthday gift?… JB was having his nose put out of joint as he also stood to loose his house in Goldhanger to SC’s if his parents had their way. Would SC now also have a share in Osea Road as well as JB and AE?

1)   late June BW states that NB says to her “Wer’e all going to die at some stage, aren’t we. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened to me while I’m out shooting”
2)   Robert and Pamela Boutflour returned to WHF after 18th July Osea Meeting, after blazing row with JB. Robert states that when going to look at the new Den in WHF. NB picks up a rifle and ammunition from the settle and said words to the effect “ don’t want to make it easy for the next gun to jump into my shoes” RB statement 1991

The blazing row on the 18th July was just before the massacre.

Sheila working at the caravan site supports Bamber's own WS that Sheila was maybe going to move into his cottage. Bamber would have been infuriated as he spent around £3,000 and a lot of time improving the cottage.

Sheila may have been given a good position at the caravan site. And more shares. Neville deciding she should start to take on more responsibilty. This again would infuriate Bamber.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 06:15:01 PM by adam »

Offline Myster

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2016, 06:33:41 PM »
A question for Caroline, or anyone else who might know...

Have you any idea what appear to be letters and numbers written over the carpet bloodstain spell out, and who wrote them?

I lightened the image to try and make them readable, although not successfully. The top line looks like a number - 18398 or 1898 or 1998?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2016, 06:51:06 PM »
A question for Caroline, or anyone else who might know...

Have you any idea what appear to be letters and numbers written over the carpet bloodstain spell out, and who wrote them?

I lightened the image to try and make them readable, although not successfully. The top line looks like a number - 18398 or 1898 or 1998?

Hi Myster, I can't see any letters or numbers?

Offline John

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2016, 06:54:57 PM »

Once could be a coincidence but twice?  No way.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2016, 07:02:20 PM »
Hi Myster, I can't see any letters or numbers?
Don't you say that I'm seeing things as well!  @)(++(*

Written directly in the stain, more easily seen in the lightened photo. What looks like 18398 above, and letters spelling something out below - EX*** EMBES?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2016, 07:07:54 PM »

Written directly in the stain, more easily seen in the lightened photo. What looks like 18398 above, and letters spelling something out below - EX*** EMBES?

Myster, much as I normally appreciate your posts, I'm afraid I can't get a grip on this one!!!!!!!!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2016, 07:08:42 PM »

Just noticed that the whole of the carpet above the bible is covered with very, very faint lined text, so it's probably an impression caused by someone writing on a sheet of paper which has carried through to the photo underneath.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2016, 07:09:24 PM »

&%+((£ 8)><( my eyes hurt!

Offline Myster

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »

Myster, much as I normally appreciate your posts, I'm afraid I can't get a grip on this one!!!!!!!!!

&%+((£ 8)><( my eyes hurt!

Just solved it.... above!  ?{)(** 8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2016, 07:12:32 PM »
Just noticed that the whole of the carpet above the bible is covered with very, very faint lined text, so it's probably an impression caused by someone writing on a sheet of paper which has carried through to the photo underneath.

It's Jeremy's confession in hieroglyphics  8(0(*

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2016, 07:15:46 PM »

I just see blood in random pattern. Are you seeing a can of alphabet soup? If so stop drinking and take another look tomorrow...
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2016, 07:24:20 PM »
I just see blood in random pattern. Are you seeing a can of alphabet soup? If so stop drinking and take another look tomorrow...

A lot of text is definitely there... but maybe not as easily seen on small laptop/tablet screens as on my own large widescreen monitor.

As I mentioned above, it's most likely an impression from a handwritten sheet which someone has placed on top of the photograph, and pressed down hard while they were writing. In fact... it all appears to be in upper case, so it could very well be in Jeremy Bamber's hand.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »
Poor little mite, he lost his family too, he was the sixth victim.

Crispy was offered to the wider family but no one wanted him so sadly he was put down  8(8-)). Bruce was found a home outside the family.

Of course the wider family wanted max benefit from the Bamber estate hence the Boutflours, Eatons and Pargeters ended up in court!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2016, 07:34:51 PM »
Crispy was offered to the wider family but no one wanted him so sadly he was put down  8(8-)). Bruce was found a home outside the family.

Of course the wider family wanted max benefit from the Bamber estate hence the Boutflours, Eatons and Pargeters ended up in court!

We don't want the dogs.  We just want the dosh.  Show us the money:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?