Author Topic: New documentary:"BURIED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA -The True Story of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 129946 times)

Offline pegasus

"Clarence Mitchell was formally appointed to head up the the Madeleine Mccann PR campaign on Sunday the 6th of May, barely 48 hours after Madeleine had been reported missing".
Source: Film 4, 00:27:00 http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/page4.php

Offline Brietta

"Clarence Mitchell was formally appointed to head up the the Madeleine Mccann PR campaign on Sunday the 6th of May, barely 48 hours after Madeleine had been reported missing".
Source: Film 4, 00:27:00 http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/page4.php

I had a quick look starting at video No1 last night.  Is my life so sterile that I want to wade back through every myth and lie perpetrated about Madeleine's family over the past seven years?  No siree!

Risable that there are people who will buy into it ~ and pathetic when there is activity afoot in the form of active police investigations attempting to find out what really happened to Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

Just watching the first one now.

INTERESTNG......................

Offline Brietta

Just watching the first one now.

INTERESTNG......................

Not really ... just another in the genre "the McCanns' dunnit" if I want to bone up on that I'll scroll back all your old posts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

It is certainly very boring and repetitious.  So far.

stephen25000

Not really ... just another in the genre "the McCanns' dunnit" if I want to bone up on that I'll scroll back all your old posts.

'scroll back'

Now that is pathetic.

Well watch all 4 parts. 8((()*/

Offline Brietta

It is certainly very boring and repetitious.  So far.

I lost interest when I reached the John Stalker misrepresentation. That was at 5:11.

Offline Brietta

'scroll back'

Now that is pathetic.

Well watch all 4 parts. 8((()*/

I doubt very, very much if he is saying anything at all you haven't already said a million times.  Some of us actually left the 20th Century in preference for what is happening in the 21st ... which is that there is an active official search in progress for Madeleine McCann.

stephen25000

I doubt very, very much if he is saying anything at all you haven't already said a million times.  Some of us actually left the 20th Century in preference for what is happening in the 21st ... which is that there is an active official search in progress for Madeleine McCann.

'Some of us actually left the 20th Century in preference for what is happening in the 21st ...'

Now that made me laugh,

I view that comment in a more reflective way, as that those who believe everything the mccanns said as being the truth belong to a much earlier century. 8((()*/

Offline Brietta

'Some of us actually left the 20th Century in preference for what is happening in the 21st ...'

Now that made me laugh,

I view that comment in a more reflective way, as that those who believe everything the mccanns said as being the truth belong to a much earlier century. 8((()*/

You are finding it 'interesting'.  Do tell ... must be a new theoryof enlightenment in there somewhere.

stephen25000

You are finding it 'interesting'.  Do tell ... must be a new theoryof enlightenment in there somewhere.

Temper, temper. 8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

Now that made me laugh,

I don't  blindly believe everything the McCanns say...I look at the evidence and base my decision on that

Offline sadie

I'm not even starting it.

I remember just how much Amarals book of distorsions and lies upset me.  I am not wasting my precious eyesight on what is probably another load of disinformation and propaganda.

I get more than enough on here

And what is more, if it is lies and defamatory, I hope the Mccanns take the author/s to the Cleaners

stephen25000

Just finished end of part 1.

For reference purposes, here's some information regarding John Stalker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/john-stalker-the-truth-he-thinks-madeleine-was-abducted/

It would be interesting to know his views on the case now.

Offline Benice

I lost interest when I reached the John Stalker misrepresentation. That was at 5:11.

I lost interest when I read all the different  'lies' K&G  were supposed to have told people about how they found the shutters.   It's quite obvious to me that what different people related to others  was their own interpretation of what they had been told by two extremely upset - (hysterical in Gerry's case)  people over the phone.

A neighbour of mine recently died.  She had been housebound for years with arthritis.  This is a small village - news travels fast and folk knew I did her shopping for her          I had several phone calls from people asking about her death.      I had virtually the same conversation about her with them all, and once mentioned that she hadn't been to bed for 4 years (because lying down was too painful).     In a phone call later on  I was asked if it was true that she hadn't been to bed for 14 years!!!   This is what happens when news is passed on by word of mouth.   But it's quite normal.

Common sense alone should tell people that Kate and Gerry were not going to claim shutters were 'smashed' etc etc. when it was quite obvious to everyone there  that they were not.   None of those other people were there or had ever seen the place and were having to 'visualise' what had happened on the strength of what they'd been told by two parents in  total shock.        To believe that they all repeated word for word what Kate and Gerry had said is ridiculous.  They were using their own words and their own 'imaginings' of what had happened.

The fact that the video maker doesn't appear to even  understand how those different 'versions' of the shutter story came to be doesn't bode well for the rest of the documentary IMO   -( but which I shall try to watch later - if this rain carries on).

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal