Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465178 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2016, 03:01:17 AM »
Ah thanks, i was caught up in whether gerry jane or jez would have heard them
The sound of the shutter being raised entered 8 ears Merc if you think about it.

Offline mercury

« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2016, 03:15:11 AM »
The sound of the shutter being raised entered 8 ears Merc if you think about it.

8 ears? 4 people? One burglar and three kids?

Off to watch  a film, laters

Peggy you seem to forget a basic fact, many people just dont believe the mccans
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:30:43 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2016, 03:34:19 AM »
8 ears? 4 people? One burglar and three kids? (snip)
Yes.

Offline sadie

« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »
Ah thanks, i was caught up in whether gerry jane or jez would have heard them
I am pretty sure that neither Gerry nor Jez would have heard anything.

The sound would have had to travel

1)  Around the corner of the building  and over the wall.  The building was between them and the noise and they were effectively at the back of the building whilst any noise would have been at the front
2)  They were about 26 yards away.  Too far and with the building in between.

If someone other than Tannerman messed with them ... ?attempting to close them? ... and Jane was in line with the window at that particular moment as she walked, she might have heard a faint noise but it had to travel over 6 yards and over a very high wall,, dropping down to her ears.  It wouldn't have been much.  I doubt that it would register even .... and if it did, so what?

Someone just closing their shutters somewhere ... an everyday sound

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2016, 12:20:36 PM »
And you believe Jane Tanner passed them both within a few feet without being heard or seen. Please  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2016, 02:02:11 PM »
(snip) an everyday sound
It would not sound like an everyday sound to a child in that bedroom.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
Shutter noise matters because the the child was only 3 metres away from the shutter when it was opened

Two other children were nearer.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »

At 5:59 there is an example of a blind being raised ... it sounds as if it is a very quiet operation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Paul Gordon 5A occupant said they were noisy.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2016, 09:22:03 PM »
And you believe Jane Tanner passed them both within a few feet without being heard or seen. Please  @)(++(*

Easily done when engrossed in conversation and when Gerry who had his back to Jane blocked Jezes view with his body.  Probably tho, both were looking down at Jezes baby in the pushchair ... and quite probably they were in a smallish gap between parked cars.

IIRC Steven Carpenter commented on the cars parked down there.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2016, 09:24:20 PM »
Easily done when engrossed in conversation and when Gerry who had his back to Jane blocked Jezes view with his body.  Probably tho, both were looking down at Jezes baby in the pushchair ... and quite probably they were in a smallish gap between parked cars.

IIRC Steven Carpenter commented on the cars parked down there.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Can you provide evidence of parked cars from the 3 witnesses? SC wasn't there at the time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #596 on: May 06, 2016, 09:27:49 PM »
Can you provide evidence of parked cars from the 3 witnesses? SC wasn't there at the time.

If Jez remained standing on the road with his child in a buggy during the conversation it suggests there was some sort of barrier between him and traffic ... a parked vehicle for example?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2016, 09:46:47 PM »
If Jez remained standing on the road with his child in a buggy during the conversation it suggests there was some sort of barrier between him and traffic ... a parked vehicle for example?

Did you see any parked cars in Jane and Gerry's reconstruction? You have zero evidence from the 3 witnesses of parked vehicles.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #598 on: May 06, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »
Did you see any parked cars in Jane and Gerry's reconstruction? You have zero evidence from the 3 witnesses of parked vehicles.

There is a witness statement which mentions parked cars ... and zero evidence that there were none still parked there during the conversation.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #599 on: May 06, 2016, 10:09:42 PM »
There is a witness statement which mentions parked cars ... and zero evidence that there were none still parked there during the conversation.

It's amazing how Jane Tanner can remember clearly Tannerman as time went by but parked vehicles is a toughie. But the last sentence is most interesting. How far away was she really when she saw the man  &%+((£

4078    “Were there any cars around there?”

Reply    “Erm, umm, no, I don’t know.  I don’t remember.  I don’t remember walking past any going up here and I think I would have probably, if there had been I would have realised, because that would have obscured my view of the person walking, so I can’t think of, I can’t think of any, no”.