Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480228 times)

stephen25000

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »
It has been explained...according to the files the dogs completely ignored the McCanns apartment  before being repeatedly brought back and alerting to areas they had completely ignored...same with the car

Maybe this great alleged skills of the dog made an intelligent member of the Polícia Judiciária, Inspector Paulo Días to ask the following (Relatório de Análise dos primeiros 11 Volumes): "If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times

can anyone explain this troubling fact

What is your expertise in the handling of dogs in these situations ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #646 on: May 08, 2016, 11:54:42 AM »
It has been explained...according to the files the dogs completely ignored the McCanns apartment  before being repeatedly brought back and alerting to areas they had completely ignored...same with the car

Maybe this great alleged skills of the dog made an intelligent member of the Polícia Judiciária, Inspector Paulo Días to ask the following (Relatório de Análise dos primeiros 11 Volumes): "If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times

can anyone explain this troubling fact

Strange that isn't quite how Grime tells it.  According to the dog handler Eddie sensed something the moment he was brought to the door of apartment 5a.

You still haven't answered my question, why did the dogs only alert to the McCanns apartment and property?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #647 on: May 08, 2016, 11:55:30 AM »

#what was amarals seeing as he drew all the wrong conclusions

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #648 on: May 08, 2016, 11:57:12 AM »
Strange that isn't quite how Grime tells it.  According to the dog handler Eddie sensed something the moment he was brought to the door of apartment 5a.

Grimes opinion....nothing concrete...you cannot ignore what the pj said about the alerts...and you cannot ignore what Harrison said....NO INFERENCE....many people are drawing their own conclusions

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #649 on: May 08, 2016, 11:58:31 AM »

what is [ removed goading ] R Hall's experience...making an absolute fool of himself on the phone to SY re the dogs
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:03:25 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #650 on: May 08, 2016, 11:59:56 AM »
#what was amarals seeing as he drew all the wrong conclusions

That is your opinion, it has by no means been established.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #651 on: May 08, 2016, 12:02:07 PM »
Grimes opinion....nothing concrete...you cannot ignore what the pj said about the alerts...and you cannot ignore what Harrison said....NO INFERENCE....many people are drawing their own conclusions

Grime's opinion?  He's the expert or hadn't you realised?

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #652 on: May 08, 2016, 12:03:17 PM »
what is [ removed goading ] R Hall's experience...making an absolute fool of himself on the phone to SY re the dogs

You do make some strange comments.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:12:08 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #653 on: May 08, 2016, 12:48:57 PM »
"I am convinced that on May 3, 2007, between 21:40 and 22:00, a man, I do not know who yet, opened from outside the window of Madeleine's room, trying to theft, believing that no one was in the apartment, he ran to Madeleine, and took her away. That man (or an accomplice) was seen by Jane Tanner and members of the Smith family."

Heri's theory. The abductor was seen by Jane Tanner after 21:40 and the Smiths at 10. So he believes Jane saw him going one way (much later than she claimed and with long hair!) and the Smiths saw him going another way (now with short hair!). It seems like the aductor didn't know which way he was going and Jane is incredibly unreliable as a witness. He opened the window and ran to Madeleine and took her away (ignoring and running through the twins in their cots I presume). I want to see this reconstruction.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:54:38 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Benice

« Reply #654 on: May 08, 2016, 01:51:06 PM »
Despite claims and counterclaims regarding the woof woofs, something which has never been explained is why they only alerted to materials and objects which were associated with the McCanns or accommodation occupied by them.  From what I have read in the files, alerts were never recorded elsewhere.

Anyone like to explain this troubling coincidence?

You must have missed a lot of posts Angelo:

Here's one I made earlier on the subject:-

It seems to me that 'time allowed to search' is the obvious discrepancy between searches of anything McCann related - and other searches.

It's plain from the videos that the dogs do not always go in and immediately identify and make a beeline for a place or object that has been contaminated.    If that was the case then surely Eddie would have immediately alerted to Cuddlecat - and Keela would have alerted to the white curtains on her first search - and Eddie would have alerted to the keyfob on his first encounter with the Renault.

The dogs obviously need time.   

The longest time spent on any of the other cars was around 30 seconds - and no alerts were made.   After the same amount of time i.e. 30 seconds was spent on the Renault  -similarly  - no alerts were made.   It was only after being given a lot more time and encouragement regarding the Renault that Eddie finally alerted.     What would have happened if all the other cars had been given the same amount of time and attention?

IMO it's highly likely that other alerts would have occurred, because (as with the apartments) it's hard to believe that no alertable material had ever been deposited in those 9 cars - either in the factory while they were being built - or by their subsequent owners/families/friends.    The same goes for the apartments.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #655 on: May 08, 2016, 01:54:25 PM »
"I am convinced that on May 3, 2007, between 21:40 and 22:00, a man, I do not know who yet, opened from outside the window of Madeleine's room, trying to theft, believing that no one was in the apartment, he ran to Madeleine, and took her away. That man (or an accomplice) was seen by Jane Tanner and members of the Smith family."

Heri's theory. The abductor was seen by Jane Tanner after 21:40 and the Smiths at 10. So he believes Jane saw him going one way (much later than she claimed and with long hair!) and the Smiths saw him going another way (now with short hair!). It seems like the aductor didn't know which way he was going and Jane is incredibly unreliable as a witness. He opened the window and ran to Madeleine and took her away (ignoring and running through the twins in their cots I presume). I want to see this reconstruction.

Should be hilarious

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #656 on: May 08, 2016, 02:02:30 PM »
You must have missed a lot of posts Angelo:

Here's one I made earlier on the subject:-

It seems to me that 'time allowed to search' is the obvious discrepancy between searches of anything McCann related - and other searches.

It's plain from the videos that the dogs do not always go in and immediately identify and make a beeline for a place or object that has been contaminated.    If that was the case then surely Eddie would have immediately alerted to Cuddlecat - and Keela would have alerted to the white curtains on her first search - and Eddie would have alerted to the keyfob on his first encounter with the Renault.

The dogs obviously need time.   

The longest time spent on any of the other cars was around 30 seconds - and no alerts were made.   After the same amount of time i.e. 30 seconds was spent on the Renault  -similarly  - no alerts were made.   It was only after being given a lot more time and encouragement regarding the Renault that Eddie finally alerted.     What would have happened if all the other cars had been given the same amount of time and attention?

IMO it's highly likely that other alerts would have occurred, because (as with the apartments) it's hard to believe that no alertable material had ever been deposited in those 9 cars - either in the factory while they were being built - or by their subsequent owners/families/friends.    The same goes for the apartments.

The dog handler knew from initial responses or in most cases the lack of them whether it was worth pursuing other objects.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #657 on: May 08, 2016, 02:07:35 PM »
The dog handler knew from initial responses or in most cases the lack of them whether it was worth pursuing other objects.

the dogs handlers opinion is not worth a bean as evidence...for very good reasons

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #658 on: May 08, 2016, 02:12:07 PM »
the dogs handlers opinion is not worth a bean as evidence...for very good reasons

Sorry misread your post.  As proof yes but it is still evidence albeit unreliable at this time.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:15:15 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #659 on: May 08, 2016, 02:27:03 PM »
Sorry misread your post.  As proof yes but it is still evidence albeit unreliable at this time.
Not proof
Not evidence
In fact no inference at all can be made from a them