Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464928 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #780 on: May 21, 2016, 11:24:02 PM »
The front door was probably not/not locked according to the mccann statements, so all it would take is the child to open the door usng the handle, I must add I find this also irresponsible and bizarre if you dont mind me saying!
Yes you are right Merc, the child was certainly capable of getting out of bed, opening the main wooden door, going outside, and closing the door behind her.

Offline mercury

« Reply #781 on: May 21, 2016, 11:33:44 PM »
Thanks pegasus but i must make an appointment with my optician on monday as my post to which you replied seems to have vanshed in the ether for some obscure reason and of course it cant be because i was "off topic"

&%+((£

Offline pegasus

« Reply #782 on: May 22, 2016, 01:29:00 AM »
Thanks pegasus but i must make an appointment with my optician on monday as my post to which you replied seems to have vanshed in the ether for some obscure reason and of course it cant be because i was "off topic"

&%+((£
Your post is on the optician tapas booking thread Merc.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #783 on: May 22, 2016, 01:46:38 AM »
A big issue for all wandering theories is - no shoes were missing.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #784 on: May 22, 2016, 02:07:09 AM »
Re the penthouse apartment made available for use, and mentioned by NG.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7060.0;attach=6742;image
Can now probably rule out 4-Q, and the most likely is 4-O
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:11:40 AM by pegasus »

stephen25000

« Reply #785 on: May 24, 2016, 07:49:13 AM »
I see the names and comments of some supporters are now appearing in the comments section of the Sun and Express.

Excellent.

It shows the other half of the coin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #786 on: May 24, 2016, 07:54:05 AM »
I see the names and comments of some supporters are now appearing in the comments section of the Sun and Express.

Excellent.

It shows the other half of the coin.

who is really interested

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #787 on: May 24, 2016, 09:47:04 AM »
who is really interested

The same sort of people who were interested in drawing up "The Dossier" I expect.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #788 on: May 24, 2016, 09:48:31 AM »
The same sort of people who were interested in drawing up "The Dossier" I expect.

Very little doubt about it.

stephen25000

« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2016, 01:13:08 PM »
There is a rumour circulating that the mccanns have submitted an appeal to the Supreme Court.

Offline jassi

« Reply #790 on: May 24, 2016, 01:16:25 PM »
Should we be surprised? They have nothing to lose by doing so.
I wonder how long we need to wait to see if it is accepted or rejected?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #791 on: May 24, 2016, 01:18:03 PM »
Should we be surprised? They have nothing to lose by doing so.
I wonder how long we need to wait to see if it is accepted or rejected?

Well they can't even try going to the ECHR, without having gone to the highest court in Portugal.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #792 on: May 24, 2016, 01:33:55 PM »
I know it is difficult to be Off Topic on this thread ... how about bumping this topic to the appropriate thread for discussion there? ... probably ...  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7160.0 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #793 on: May 25, 2016, 11:42:42 PM »
I am sure if SY need to take action they will do.

Meanwhile Richard Hall and Heriberto, whom I believe you are fond of dave and have communicated with, or so you claim, are both into U.F.O.'s.

Quite a curious coincidence, isn't it ? 8)-)))

I was not "into ufos". I was into DEBUNKING ufos ... Do not know if you understand the difference.

For example this book:

AVISTAMIENTOS OVNI EN LA ANTÁRTIDA EN 1965
by Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos, Manuel Borraz Aymerich, Heriberto Janosch González y Juan Carlos Victorio Uranga

ABSTRACT A team of four researchers from Spain and Argentina has devoted six years to analyze the rush of UFO sightings occurred in the Antarctica between June and August 1965. To this end, an unprecedented documentation has been collected, even contacting with surviving witnesses, and it has undergone profound examination, based on a rigorous scientific appraisal and using the best available supporting technology. None of the reviewed observations have a significant level of strangeness. The information generated originally is insufficient and even contradictory. When there are not conclusive explanations, conventional models have been found that fit the empirical data, which eliminates or considerably reduces its value as evidence that they were anomalous phenomena. It turned out that the three key sightings of July 3, 1965 in the Laurie and Deception Islands could have been caused, most probably, by observations of a meteor, the Echo II artificial satellite and astronomical stimuli like planet Mars or the stars Spica and Arcturus.

(BTW this book was very well received by the British Antarctic Survey)

http://www.ceticismoaberto.com/research/fotocat/avistamientos_ovni_antartida_1965.pdf

I like to study conspiracy theories like ufos, chemtrails, and McCann did it ...  8(0(*
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:49:08 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline mercury

« Reply #794 on: May 25, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »
Thanks for that
People assume and judge
Your theory of entry of burglar or abductor  is ok
But it doesnt really matter
What matters is real evidence in a police investigation
And the uk og have found NOTHING
So mr anarals thesis is as good as any theory