Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32508 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2019, 06:09:06 PM »

How does anyone rehabilitate anyone who pays allegiance only to Allah, and will kill you if you don't? Given half a chance.

I have no idea of how Allah thinks of this.  But then they probably don't either.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »
If you read the article you quoted that may be because Norway keeps people locked up longer and doesn't let then out until they feel they are rehabilitated.
“In general, offenders who were convicted for lower level index crimes, which tend to be committed in higher volumes, are more likely to be reconvicted than those who commit more serious crimes.
"This is largely because these offenders commit relatively low-level crimes such as shoplifting, and tend to commit them in higher volumes so they are reconvicted more often."”
They probably don’t bother imprisoning petty thieves or street corner drug dealers at all in Norway which might help explain why their recidivism level is lower.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »
Oslo in 2012 seems to have a murder rate of 3.2 per 100,000
London 1.1..gunit needs to do a bit more research and a bit more thinking
https://www.statista.com/statistics/318810/homicide-rate-for-the-most-populous-city-in-european-countries/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2019, 06:41:45 PM »
 Really Funny
Edit
A large proportion of the crime that is carried out in Norway is committed by criminals from overseas.[13] 34 percent of the Norwegian prison population are foreigners.[13] In his autobiography Undesirables, British criminal Colin Blaney has claimed that gangs of English thieves target the nation on account of the perception that its prisons are relatively comfortable compared to those of other countries.[14] Studies also indicate that this is one of the reasons that criminals from other parts of the world commit crime in Norway

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »
How does anyone rehabilitate anyone who pays allegiance only to Allah, and will kill you if you don't? Given half a chance.

I have no idea of how Allah thinks of this.  But then they probably don't either.

There are other organisations which brainwash people; remember the fuss some years ago about the Moonies? I assune there are ways and means.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »
There are other organisations which brainwash people; remember the fuss some years ago about the Moonies? I assune there are ways and means.

Having seen how sceptics refuse to change their minds ...only accepting their own version of the evidence... I can see how difficult it might be to deradicalise someone...
You yourself having been shown clear, evidence that smoking causes, cancer simply refuse to accept it

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2019, 12:44:09 PM »
Having seen how sceptics refuse to change their minds ...only accepting their own version of the evidence... I can see how difficult it might be to deradicalise someone...
You yourself having been shown clear, evidence that smoking causes, cancer simply refuse to accept it

condescending post.... I as a non believer of abduction from windows - as is mothers testimoney

The supporters have no case to present due no crime being established. was MBM kidknapped/Murdered/ sold?- due to the fact there is absolutely no evidence of this event taking place. The two police investigating are also looking away from the window story- as a possible red herring I wonder.

Therefore as I have not made up my mind what happened and who dun it  My mind cannot be changed- your post is just made up for entertainment value only IMO.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2019, 12:47:13 PM »

Not only for the smoker but everyone around them is also at risk.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2019, 02:12:55 PM »
condescending post.... I as a non believer of abduction from windows - as is mothers testimoney

The supporters have no case to present due no crime being established. was MBM kidknapped/Murdered/ sold?- due to the fact there is absolutely no evidence of this event taking place. The two police investigating are also looking away from the window story- as a possible red herring I wonder.

Therefore as I have not made up my mind what happened and who dun it  My mind cannot be changed- your post is just made up for entertainment value only IMO.

Way Off Topic, and not relevant.  Don't do this again.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
Not only for the smoker but everyone around them is also at risk.

So why not me?  Or any of the other long time smokers of my family.  They all lived way beyond ninety, and I ain't all that far off.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2019, 06:13:45 PM »
So why not me?  Or any of the other long time smokers of my family.  They all lived way beyond ninety, and I ain't all that far off.
Genetics probably.  In the same way that havng unprotected sex can lead to getting Aids, not everyone who is exposed to the HIV virus will test positive, even after numerous encounters.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2019, 06:29:11 PM »
Genetics probably.  In the same way that havng unprotected sex can lead to getting Aids, not everyone who is exposed to the HIV virus will test positive, even after numerous encounters.

Of course it's genetics.  So nothing much to do with smoking then.  My choice.

HIV?  I've done a bit of that in my time, and I haven't got that either.  Natural Selection, peut etre.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2019, 06:52:13 PM »
Of course it's genetics.  So nothing much to do with smoking then.  My choice.

HIV?  I've done a bit of that in my time, and I haven't got that either.  Natural Selection, peut etre.
Of course it’s to do with smoking, just as getting HIV is to do with having unprotected sex with others who are infected, it’s just that some people have a natural protection against the disease built into their genetic makeup.  So I believe some people could smoke a hundred fags a day for 80 years and not develop cancer but that doesn’t mean smoking does not cause cancer in others.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2019, 06:57:53 PM »
Here’s a question for you - do you accept that prolonged exposure to harsh sun rays can cause skin cancer? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2019, 07:04:40 PM »
Of course it’s to do with smoking, just as getting HIV is to do with having unprotected sex with others who are infected, it’s just that some people have a natural protection against the disease built into their genetic makeup.  So I believe some people could smoke a hundred fags a day for 80 years and not develop cancer but that doesn’t mean smoking does not cause cancer in others.

There are a fair few people who don't.  Actually, I can't be bothered with this.  Don't screw.  Don't smoke.  Don't drink.  Don't eat.

Actually, food has caused me far more problems and made me more ill.  But no one is interested in this.