Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168496 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #315 on: November 02, 2017, 03:18:34 PM »
  Redwood 2013,remember him his word is his bond when saying the McCanns are not suspects.

Tannerman is almost certainly not the abductor! period.

Can you ptove this, or is it just in your opinion?

Offline barrier

« Reply #316 on: November 02, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »
Can you prove that?

Or is it "in YOUR opinion only?"

With pleasure.
http://news.met.police.uk/blog_posts/ac-mark-rowley-reflects-on-the-tenth-anniversary-of-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-56775#related

The team has looked at in excess of 600 individuals who were identified as being potentially significant to the disappearance. In 2013 the team identified four individuals they declared to be suspects in the case. This led to interviews at a police station in Faro facilitated by the local Policia Judiciária and the search of a large area of wasteland which is close to Madeleine's apartment in Praia Da Luz. The enquiries did not find any evidence to further implicate the individuals in the disappearance and so they are no longer subject of further investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2017, 03:33:57 PM »
Can you ptove this, or is it just in your opinion?

Andy Redwood.

He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

Other news outlets are available.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #318 on: November 02, 2017, 04:00:45 PM »

Redwood
He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.

And in doing so, DCI Redwood destroyed the only real link to an abductor.  It's a real pity that the PJ didn't take a statement from this fellow and then we could all have read it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 04:03:14 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #319 on: November 02, 2017, 04:11:14 PM »

And in doing so, DCI Redwood destroyed the only real link to an abductor.  It's a real pity that the PJ didn't take a statement from this fellow and then we could all have read it.

Not necessarily. There are 4 elements to kidnapping/abduction.
(1) the taking or carrying away of one person by another;
(2) by force or fraud;
(3) without the consent of the person so taken or carried away;
(4) without lawful excuse.

The man Jane saw may well have been an accessory to the crime & guilty of only (1), and another party guilty of 2,3 & 4.

The act of false imprisonment may have been carried out by another person entirely.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #320 on: November 02, 2017, 04:18:27 PM »
Not necessarily. There are 4 elements to kidnapping/abduction.
(1) the taking or carrying away of one person by another;
(2) by force or fraud;
(3) without the consent of the person so taken or carried away;
(4) without lawful excuse.

The man Jane saw may well have been an accessory to the crime & guilty of only (1), and another party guilty of 2,3 & 4.

The act of false imprisonment may have been carried out by another person entirely.

Five years the man Jane saw was 100% copper bottomed Mr Abductor.
We now appear to be rewriting things a little to shoehorn Mr Crecheman into the frame.
Are you suggesting that the nice DCI Andy was keeping things from Crimewatch or that he was incompetent?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline barrier

« Reply #321 on: November 02, 2017, 04:25:15 PM »
We now appear to be rewriting things a little to shoehorn Mr Crecheman into the frame.
Are you suggesting that the nice DCI Andy was keeping things from Crimewatch or that he was incompetent?

Tannerman/Crecheman was dissed by Redwood,Smithman in the intervening years has not been in any of the updates.
From the MET update in April,600 narrowed down to 4,who are now no longer subject to any further investigation leaves a very very small team left available to carry out any such deed as an alleged abduction.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 04:39:59 PM by Eleanor »

Offline misty

« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »

IMO the really, really nice DCI Redwood really was withholding information from Crimewatch.  ^*&&

Offline Brietta

« Reply #323 on: November 02, 2017, 05:22:22 PM »
I think the whole issue of what happened to Madeleine on the 3rd of May has been on the one hand so ludicrously exaggerated as to be beyond reason; while at the same time has been simplified in a way which defies logic.

The merit of Sadie's theory of what might have been the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance lies in the fact that nothing she has suggested is beyond the realms of possibility and much is backed-up with anecdotal evidence, some of which appears in the files.

The balcony in block six overlooking the McCann apartment where the cigarette ends were found, could have been used for surveillance.
Any one of the men seen showing enough interest in the apartment to attract the attention of passersby might have had an involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

Neither has Jane Tanner's eye witness testimony been entirely ruled out of the equation ... "almost certainly" is in my opinion too substantial a caveat to enable that.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:24:53 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2017, 05:49:44 PM »
I think the whole issue of what happened to Madeleine on the 3rd of May has been on the one hand so ludicrously exaggerated as to be beyond reason; while at the same time has been simplified in a way which defies logic.

The merit of Sadie's theory of what might have been the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance lies in the fact that nothing she has suggested is beyond the realms of possibility and much is backed-up with anecdotal evidence, some of which appears in the files.

The balcony in block six overlooking the McCann apartment where the cigarette ends were found, could have been used for surveillance.
Any one of the men seen showing enough interest in the apartment to attract the attention of passersby might have had an involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

Neither has Jane Tanner's eye witness testimony been entirely ruled out of the equation ... "almost certainly" is in my opinion too substantial a caveat to enable that.

There you have the advantage, supporters are able to string together possible events concerning unknown people into a consistent if unsubstantiated story without libelling anyone. Anyone who is doubtful about the statements or the truthfulness of the main players cannot do likewise due to fact that the main players are known.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2017, 06:20:28 PM »

The problem with the theory is that on the one hand it's suggested that Madeleine was vitally important to someone, and on the other he hired the most inefficient gang of abductors he could find.

They spent the week lurking around staring at the apartment they planned to enter, or trying to collect money door to door.

There was a lookout who didn't see three people and who left evidence of his presence.

There was a getaway driver who got away without the child, and a 'carrier' wandering around the streets drawing attention to himself by looking and behaving nothing like a tourist.

They went in and moved the bedroom door, according to the witnesses, between 8.30 and 9.05, between 9.15 and 9.35 and between 9.35 and 10.00. Why?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #326 on: November 02, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »
There you have the advantage, supporters are able to string together possible events concerning unknown people into a consistent if unsubstantiated story without libelling anyone. Anyone who is doubtful about the statements or the truthfulness of the main players cannot do likewise due to fact that the main players are known.

In my opinion Sadie's theory is firmly rooted in fact as confirmed by witness statements which can be read in the files.  More careful reading of my post will enable you to ascertain that the parts I have borrowed from it reflect witness statements which name unknown persons in what is anything but " a consistent if unsubstantiated story".

The substantiation being that Madeleine McCann vanished on the third of May 2007 and someone somewhere may very well know exactly how that event was arrived at.

You make an oblique reference to another discredited theory in which the "main players", who I take you mean to be Madeleine's parents, have been libelled.
Your fears are unfounded on that score as I really don't see how there can be the slightest comparison with that and Sadie's theory which in the first instance libels no-one and in the second instance comes well within the bounds of possibility. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #327 on: November 02, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
In my opinion Sadie's theory is firmly rooted in fact as confirmed by witness statements which can be read in the files.  More careful reading of my post will enable you to ascertain that the parts I have borrowed from it reflect witness statements which name unknown persons in what is anything but " a consistent if unsubstantiated story".

The substantiation being that Madeleine McCann vanished on the third of May 2007 and someone somewhere may very well know exactly how that event was arrived at.

You make an oblique reference to another discredited theory in which the "main players", who I take you mean to be Madeleine's parents, have been libelled.
Your fears are unfounded on that score as I really don't see how there can be the slightest comparison with that and Sadie's theory which in the first instance libels no-one and in the second instance comes well within the bounds of possibility.

Thank you Brietta.

So nice to have a thoughful and kind response rather than destructive ones.

I really cant imagine why it is sooo important to some to destroy anything that gives hope to The Mccanns, Madeleine especially, as it also might help find her. 

I dont remember passing it on to them.  I think it wasn't fully formed in my mind then.   My bet is that SY and Porto Madeleine branch will have already sussed this out as a possibility anyway.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #328 on: November 02, 2017, 08:47:24 PM »

Other theories which come well within the bounds of possibility can’t be put forward.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #329 on: November 02, 2017, 09:01:26 PM »
Other theories which come well within the bounds of possibility can’t be put forward.

The forum does not allow libellous posts. You may think other theories are well within the bounds of possibilities bits that's your opinion...not fact