Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 168484 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #405 on: November 04, 2017, 03:06:52 PM »
Jumping down 1.7 metres is enough to break your leg.

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-01x-physics-i-classical-mechanics-with-an-experimental-focus-fall-2002/study-materials/jumping.pdf.

Did you really NEED to show off with that citation?   Most people will not have clue about DELTA this and DELTA that Algebra.  Sixty odd years since I did it, but I wouldn't dream of foisting it on to others

Offline sadie

« Reply #406 on: November 04, 2017, 03:09:05 PM »
not to mention the scattered milk tray!.

There may have been burglars/abductors lurking watching and conniving, to be very cunning indeed, and all that jazz but the thing is IF they were so well organised and it was well planned why TF  would they not just go in through the unlocked door?meh!
Big problem there

The door was LOCKED and needed a key to open it.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #407 on: November 04, 2017, 03:09:32 PM »
Somehiow I dont think that was the way that he escaped

I have three reasons for this
1)  it seems that the window was opened ready for escape if he left as promptly as appears.  Mrs Fenn  would have noticed that window open as she approached the front door

2)  So close as that to the front door for an escape route seems a non runner to me, cos Mrs Fenn might have come back with friends

3)  If that window was open with its relatively easy access, why would there have been thoughts that entrance was facilitated by a key being used in the front door

I think the intruder must have jumped straight out into the street.  Phwew!

The bedroom window is next to the front door. It was reported that Pamela Fenn was on the opposite end, in the living room watching television when she heard a noise. She went to the bedroom and saw the burglar going out through the window and there's no way Pamela Fenn is as quick.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:43:42 PM by Eleanor »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #408 on: November 04, 2017, 03:19:46 PM »
The bedroom window is next to the front door. It was reported that Pamela Fenn was on the opposite end, in the living room watching television when she heard a noise. She went to the bedroom and saw the burglar going out through the window and there's no way Pamela Fenn is as quick.

Did you read post # 401?

What a thicko I am.

Almost certainly, he scrambled out of the (?other bedroom) window straight on to the slightly sloping roof of the  Mccanns kitchen, and from there jumped down to the area in front of their front door .... or even straight into the street.   It would be easy peasy to do that

IMO

Offline Carana

« Reply #409 on: November 04, 2017, 03:23:18 PM »

I could be wrong, but my impression that she tried to grab hold of his foot is a bit of tabloid fabulation.

She MAY have spotted a foot as he climbed out.

That said, I still haven't understood what took so long for her to be interviewed...

And I can't find anything in the files about corroborating her conversation about a child crying with her friend, Edith. Why didn't they? At least they could have corroborated the rough time.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:45:37 PM by Eleanor »

Offline barrier

« Reply #410 on: November 04, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
Big problem there

But where does the keys come from? the keeper of the keys is eliminated from any involvement.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:46:27 PM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #411 on: November 04, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
Big problem there

The opportunist burglar gets in through Fenn's unlocked window and gets back out the same way. They don't need a key to unlock the door.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:31:13 PM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #412 on: November 04, 2017, 04:33:14 PM »
Did you really NEED to show off with that citation?   Most people will not have clue about DELTA this and DELTA that Algebra.  Sixty odd years since I did it, but I wouldn't dream of foisting it on to others

So providing a cite is now showing off?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #413 on: November 04, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »
Big problem there

No, Kate said she left the door unlocked... it is well documented. If the burglars and abductors were watching very closely they would have seen  and known this...

So providing a cite is now showing off?

Yeah Big Time... hahahahahahaha
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #414 on: November 04, 2017, 05:02:26 PM »
The opportunist burglar gets in through Fenn's unlocked window and gets back out the same way. They don't need a key to unlock the door.
Oh yep?

So somehow he climbs up  onto the kitchen roof of 5A then goes in through a window that as far as we know was locked?

What do you think was the noise that alerted Mrs Fenn?  Was it the sound of the window (and maybe shutters to the bedroom being opened?.  Mrs Fenn wasn't fast on her feet and it woud have taken a while for her to get to the other end of the flat. 

What caused the noise that alerted her?  If it had been the man going thru the window, he would have been far away before Mrs Fenn got there.  Al;most certainly it was the sound of the window (and maybe Shutters) being opened that alerted her.

Mrs Fenn was thinking that the man came in by the front door ... was that because she recognised the sound of the window and shutters being opened?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #415 on: November 04, 2017, 05:21:18 PM »
Oh yep?

So somehow he climbs up  onto the kitchen roof of 5A then goes in through a window that as far as we know was locked?

What do you think was the noise that alerted Mrs Fenn?  Was it the sound of the window (and maybe shutters to the bedroom being opened?.  Mrs Fenn wasn't fast on her feet and it woud have taken a while for her to get to the other end of the flat. 

What caused the noise that alerted her?  If it had been the man going thru the window, he would have been far away before Mrs Fenn got there.  Al;most certainly it was the sound of the window (and maybe Shutters) being opened that alerted her.

Mrs Fenn was thinking that the man came in by the front door ... was that because she recognised the sound of the window and shutters being opened?

Why is that in bold? I've shown you the window 3 times now. Anybody could get through that unlocked window next to the front door. You don't need a key. It was reported that Mrs Fenn was watching tv when she heard a noise in the bedroom. I presume the burglar was looking in draws and cupboards when he made a noise. After all, he's there looking for valuables not to change the sheets.

Offline sadie

« Reply #416 on: November 04, 2017, 06:35:09 PM »
Why is that in bold? I've shown you the window 3 times now. Anybody could get through that unlocked window next to the front door. You don't need a key. It was reported that Mrs Fenn was watching tv when she heard a noise in the bedroom. I presume the burglar was looking in draws and cupboards when he made a noise. After all, he's there looking for valuables not to change the sheets.
No, almost without doubt, it wasn't that window ... It doesn't make sense that he would struggle thru a window next to the door where the owner could get out faster than he could climb thru it.

What made the noise that slow Mtrs Fenn heard and prompted her to get up and find her slow way to the window?

It was the sound of a window being unlocked and slid open, then maybe the shutters lifted imho.

I am of the honest opinion that he exited from what i believe is the window of the other bedroom.  THis is the rear window on the side of her flat, {facing the balconies that I think it quite likely that a man was watching and directing the abduction three weeks later]   if he exited here, then he could wriggle thru the window and step right out on to the slightly sloping roof to the kitchen of 5A.  from there jump straight down on to the area in front of Kate and Gerrys front door or alternatively the longer jump to the street below

He could even slide or walk down that roof and clime down using block 5 / Rua Francisco G M wall as a half way point imo.

BTW, it is very doubtful, having heard Mrs Fenn come home that he would be looking thru any cupboards or drawers.  All he would want was out, as fast as ;possible   

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #417 on: November 04, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »
Pamela Fenn was watching tv on the other side of the apartment so of course it was the safest room to enter and exit. How you think she was quicker than a younger opportunist burglar is a mystery  ?{)(**
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:37:32 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #418 on: November 04, 2017, 07:10:59 PM »
Pamela Fenn was watching tv on the other side of the apartment so of course it was the safest room to enter and exit. How you think she was quicker than a younger opportunist burglar is a mystery  ?{)(**

You'd wonder how she didn't see his face and identify him if he was a local.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:38:12 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #419 on: November 04, 2017, 07:19:11 PM »

I always make it clear that my observations are my 'thought thru' thoughts and may not be correct.