Author Topic: Jez Wilkins hand written statement.  (Read 11425 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Jez Wilkins hand written statement.
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2019, 11:54:57 AM »
Jayne Jensen saw Jez the day after, not during the night of 3rd imo. I wonder why she was allegedly unable to get the police to listen to her evidence? According to the files she didn't leave the OC until 12th May.

The Hynds, the Reaps and the Totmans were also booked in unril 12th May.

The Moyes stayed until 10th June.
The Moyes were above Mrs Fenn?
Where were the Hynds and the Reaps.  I've never heard about them until now.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2019, 12:21:01 PM »
The Moyes were above Mrs Fenn?
Where were the Hynds and the Reaps.  I've never heard about them until now.

The Moyes were in G5K, the Hynds in 0011 and the Reaps om GP04. I don't know where these apartments were.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2019, 12:38:30 PM »
The Moyes were in G5K, the Hynds in 0011 and the Reaps om GP04. I don't know where these apartments were.
OK you've lost me here.  Why were you mentioning them.  I had originally listed those that I knew who were in Block G4.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2019, 01:09:56 PM »

I am doing this purely from memory, so don't bet your last half-dollar on it.

There's a string of different 'Palms' between OC 24hr reception and Fiji Palms (Carpenters) and GP04 suggests it is one of those.

The terraced houses south of the Tapas and south of block 6 have numbers like 0011, which suggests one of those.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2019, 02:51:52 PM »
OK you've lost me here.  Why were you mentioning them.  I had originally listed those that I knew who were in Block G4.

They, along with the Totmans, didn't leave on 5th, which is interesting. A Berry is listed too, but if it was Neil Berry he moved apartments for some reason.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2019, 08:19:07 PM »
They, along with the Totmans, didn't leave on 5th, which is interesting. A Berry is listed too, but if it was Neil Berry he moved apartments for some reason.
OK I would have thought if you've booked a 2 week holiday one would try and stick it out.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »
OK I would have thought if you've booked a 2 week holiday one would try and stick it out.

I would suspect there would be mixed feeling's about that,what with the police and media,not exactly conducive to happy holidaying.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2019, 09:51:53 PM »
I would suspect there would be mixed feeling's about that,what with the police and media,not exactly conducive to happy holidaying.

It makes you wonder why Jensen and Totman were allegedly unable to talk to the police. Derek Flack managed it and he wasn't even staying at the OC. He found them on 5th in Block 6 apartment 6 where they were based.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DEREK_FLACK.htm
Result = happy posting.